Dark Assassin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zinfer
zinfer
52 Followers

The Elf packed up his clothes neatly, hardly taking notice of Elaine's obvious gawking, and pulled out two thick blankets from the packs. He moved across the cave with grace and laid out the blankets, one on top of another. They would be sharing their bed tonight and the prospect both excited and intimated Elaine.

"Stop staring and come join me," Zinfer said lightly as he sat cross-legged on the blankets. His genitals hung invitingly between his legs and Elaine noticed that his shaft was beginning to slowly engorge.

Standing on shaky, nervous feet, Elaine walked to her own pack and pulled off her skirts. She was bare from the waist down now and was debating whether to remove her shirt as well when Zinfer said deeply, "All of it."

Elaine looked behind her shoulder at the naked Elf and her eyes widened as she beheld the fully erect shaft he was displaying. It had to be at least nine inches long and thick with blood. She swallowed heavily. There would be no way she could take that monster inside of her...Zinfer's slender fingers alone had filled her completely.

"I...," she stammered, suddenly afraid of what she had gotten herself into, "Maybe we should..."

"Do not worry about that tonight," Zinfer replied, reading her thoughts again in that eerie way he had before, "Just come join me. I want to feel you against my skin."

The words were enough to undo the hesitant knot that had tied itself inside Elaine's belly. Fresh moisture was pooling between her thighs as she pulled the shirt over her head and turned to face Zinfer, now completely bared to him.

"Exquisite," the Elf groaned and Elaine saw his shaft twitch. She flushed. Boys had always found her attractive, but the way Zinfer spoke to her with sincere adoration warmed Elaine's heart.

She crossed the cave and knelt beside Zinfer, unsure of what to do. The fire was dying slowly, and she could see the Elf's eyes glitter in the flickering light as he seemed to inspect her. "Lie down," he said and Elaine did, resting her head on the thick blanket below her, "On your side," Zinfer finished and Elaine moved so that her back faced the Elf's front. She shivered in anticipation as he moved around behind her.

The second blanket was drawn up over their bodies as Zinfer settled into place. Elaine jumped in mild surprise when the warm skin of Zinfer's chest pressed up against her the coarse hair tickling her back. She settled into the firm wall of his body and wiggled against the hard piece of flesh that rested against her bottom. Something warm and liquid dripped from the tip of the shaft and traveled down her skin in a lazy path.

Zinfer moved again and Elaine felt him readjust himself so that his shaft rested between her thighs...and against her moistened sex. She became very nervous again, afraid that the Elf would try to enter her and she would not be able to take it but all he did was reach over her body and rest a large, reassuring hand across her belly.

"Comfortable?" Zinfer whispered and the firelight suddenly died, plunging them into near total darkness. He punctuated this moment with a small thrust of his hips. His shaft slid along Elaine's lips and the head butted against her clit, making her gasp in shock and pleasure.

"Yes," she moaned and settled more fully against Zinfer's body, "Do that again."

Zinfer complied, his member gliding easily through the growing pool of moisture between her thighs. He nudged her clit again and she cried out softly. The fingers at her belly began to creep up her body as Zinfer continued to thrust through her lips in a slow, tortuous rhythm. Eventually his hand found her left breast and settled over her pointed nipple, rubbing it softly against his palm. It appeared to fit perfectly in his grasp and Elaine jutted out her chest ever so slightly to put pressure on her nipple.

Elaine cried out again when Zinfer's lips began to trail across her neck. What was he doing to her? All fear of him hurting her vanished with the trio of sensations he was coaxing from her body.

More moisture spilled against Zinfer's easily gliding shaft, not all of it hers now as warm beads of pre-cum leaked easily from the Elf's cockhead. His thrusts were coming faster, his pace increasing almost every time Elaine silently wished it would. The hand at her breast plucked at her nipple and Elaine groaned at the roughness.

Still he did not try to enter her.

"Tell me how this feels," Zinfer whispered against her skin, "Do you want me to stop?" His voice sounded shaky and gruff and Elaine realized that he must have been enjoying this as much as she was.

"No!," Elaine almost shouted, "Don't stop. It feels...," she finished her thought by thrusting against Zinfer's shaft. The motion caused the very tip of his head to push through her moistened lips. She moaned. It was impossibly thick...there would be no way...

"Not tonight," Zinfer said softly, pulling back his hips, "Tonight," he squeezed Elaine's breast and licked the sweat from her neck, "Just cum for me."

Elaine felt him resume his thrusts and this time she did not try to meet them with her own. The glide of the hot, velvet skin of his cock against her sex was enough to pleasure her, and her release was growing by the moment.

Without warning, Zinfer growled roughly and threw back the blanket covering them before repositioning their bodies so that Elaine was on her back and the Elf was hovering over her on his knees. The suddenness of the switch had disoriented Elaine, but the confusion passed as she watched Zinfer grip his shaft and position it directly over her clit. He thrust forward and the weeping tip of his head pressed hard against her.

"Gods!" she cried and arched her back, trying to get closer to the thing that was making her wild.

"You're dripping," Zinfer said with was sounded like mild amazement, "I've never seen anything..." he took his shaft in hand again and this time swiped the head along her entire slit, coating it in her thick cream before once again pressing hard against her button. She could feel her honey as it slid down her sex and across her bottom before pooling beneath her. He was right - she had never been so wet when all she had were here own fingers.

"Zinfer!" Elaine shouted and gripped the sheets beneath her tightly. This was beyond her wildest fantasies. The raw sensuality of the Elf was driving her insane - and if this was just foreplay, as he had implied, Elaine could not begin to imagine what the final act would be like.

Zinfer continued to swipe his cock along Elaine's channel, always ending with a hard prod against her clitoris. The alternating sensations caused the coil in her belly to wind even tighter than before when Zinfer had brought her to orgasm with only his fingers, but her release was held at bay. Elaine would die like this, wound so tight with no end in sight. She needed something more - something to push her over the edge.

Again, with uncanny intuition, Zinfer granted Elaine her wish. Reaching down he pushed two fingers through her thick cream and into her channel, stretching it with their girth while at the same time pressing his cockhead against her clit. The duel sensations tipped her over the edge completely and the world stopped and seemed to disappeared as pleasure ripped through Elaine's body.

It started between her thighs and then rippled across her entire body. Pleasure like she had never felt seared her flesh and tightened her muscles. A cry tore through her throat as she arched upward into Zinfer's ever-thrusting fingers. Something warm and heavy slid from her passage as the coil inside her released and the pressure dissipated in slow, ebbing waves. In the distance she could hear a man groan, lost in his own pleasure, and Elaine suddenly remembered Zinfer just as something thick and hot splashed against her belly. Another followed this, higher up, and another lower than the first. A few more, smaller shots splattered near her pubic bone and Elaine came out of her sexual haze to see that Zinfer had found his release as well.

She sat up and looked at her belly, which was covered in a thick white substance that felt oddly pleasurable. It tingled warmly against her skin as it slid across it in thick waves. Zinfer was watching her with his hand on his shaft and a distant look in his eyes.

"Elaine," he said, his chest heaving in the darkness with exhaustion.

"What?" she answered, gathering a small dollop of Zinfer's cum in her finger and bringing it to her lips. Elaine had always been the curious type, and she sucked the substance into her mouth. She found it pleasantly sweet and salty and it warmed her belly. It was nothing like what she had heard her more experienced friends describe a man's cum as tasting and Elaine wondered if Elves in different in that regard as well.

"You...," he said, watching with fascination as Elaine took another taste of his semen, "Are amazing."

Elaine quirked her eyebrow in an imitation of him and smiled before sitting up and placing a palm against his warm, sweat-slicked chest. The cum on her belly slid down toward her sex and the cum in her sex slid down her thighs. "Thank you," she said, and kissed the Elf on his lips before standing up to find something to clean herself with.

And Elaine had meant the thanks wholeheartedly. Zinfer, the mysterious stranger who had found her and called to her with a single note. Zinfer, the Dark Elf who had known her father and kept some secret promise. Who had come to steal her away from a town she had resigned to never escape. Who had been nothing but kind to her and when her magnetic attraction to him had boiled over, who had promised her nothing but what she deserved. Zinfer, who had kept that promise and then some.

'Thank you,' she mused to herself as she wiped the evidence of their "foreplay" off her skin. It was the least she could say...

*****

Thank you so much for taking the time to read. Please take a second to vote and leave feedback : )

zinfer
zinfer
52 Followers