All Comments on 'Dark Assassin Ch. 03'

by zinfer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
GeodraculaGeodraculaabout 9 years ago

I'm really enjoying this story, the characters are likeable and I care to find out more about them.

I do think you need to proof read your stories or get an editor before submitting as there are multiple errors/typos/etc, but they are minor and can be corrected easily. They most certainly do not take away from the story!

I can't wait to read on, keep up the good work :)

rhimshot415rhimshot415about 9 years ago
A Superb Start

So far, these first three chapters are excellent both as stories in themselves and as introduction to the characters who will influence the chapters to come. You have created a unique universe of elves, goblins, dwarfs and men. Their historical interactions described so far set up a very interesting society.

As for Elaine and Zinfer, I find their inter-species sexual attraction to fit well in a sci-fi kind of storytelling. However, it does seem that you have given insufficient attention to the problem you posed of the effect of dark elf semen on a human female. You posited this as dangerous, yet only have Zinfer warning Elaine not to taste their shared cum. Are you retreating from your earlier claim?

In any event, I am enjoying this series, so far.

zinferzinferabout 9 years agoAuthor
No retreat

@rhimshot415

Thank you for the kind remarks!!

I am not going to retreat from the difficulties between elf and human relations. The risks are well known to Zinfer, but he can not stay away from Elaine, hence the relative recklessness of their consummation. It will return as an important point later on for sure.

@Geodracula

Glad you're enjoying it despite the mistakes. I am on the lookout for a suitable editor with quick turnaround. Fingers crossed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Relatively reckless??

If his semen is poisonous for her, then putting a load of it inside of her is criminal. He is spposed to care for her a lot, so it is out of character. Surely there are sheep intestines or some such available in the palace? An assasin not versed in poisons is not well-trained. But apart from that, i enjoy reading this. You're a good storyteller.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous