Dark Chocolate: A Mature Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

"Richard," I whispered. He smiled, and my heart melted.

"Talia," he sighed, "Girl, do you have any idea of how much I love you? You are my life."

"I love you, too Richard. These last two years have been..." I moaned. He then kissed my knuckles.

Our short caravan stopped for a quick lunch and we all celebrated. After lunch we drove on home. We stopped at his parents and within minutes, the moving van was unloaded. Dad and Cedric went to take the truck back, and came back with meat for a cookout. The celebration lasted and Richard and I rarely had time alone. My parents stayed one more night, and the cousins bunked out in Richard's room with Richard. Steve stayed at my house, as did Kenya and Dalia.

The next day, we bid good bye to my family. Richard stopped by that night and we talked. We were frank and honest. I asked him to tell me what he feared most, and he did. I was surprised.

"Do you love me?" he asked.

"Yes Richard, of course-" he interrupted. "No, I mean do you love me T-Baby? Richard, the man."

I started to speak, but I waited. I could tell he had something more to say. "You walked away. When Momma turned on you, you gave me up. I know why. Logically it makes sense, but in my heart. If people question us or come against us, will you leave just as easily?" He looked at me and my heart pounded.

He stood and walked over to the window and looked out. I knew my answer was critical. My answer could make or break us. He asked a valid question and I had to decide. Would I stand for us or would I run again. He kept talking, and I looked deep into his eyes seeing the hurt I never wanted to see again, and I knew my answer. I was his, from now until forever.

"Talia, you are beautiful and can have any man you want. I'm grown but in many ways I'm a kid. What if you get tired of me? What if you meet an older guy and... I can't stand the thought of not being with you. When I thought you didn't come yesterday, I was terrified. I honestly thought age was just your issue, but yesterday I realized I'm afraid too. An older man, more mature man, someone who shares your interest could come along and I'll lose you to him." He exhaled. "That Talia, is my biggest fear."

I kissed him. This man held my heart. He captured my heart with a crooked smile and his blatant honesty. "I love you, and you won't leave this house until l I show you how much. Come on." I led him to my bedroom, our bedroom.

He was wearing his usual garb, and I'd fantasized about him enough. I kissed him and tasted his skin, He wore cologne that drove me insane, and as I nibbled his neck he moaned. I removed his shirt and tee-shirt and gently touched his skin. Sitting before me shirtless, I had to admit my man was amazing.

He reached for me and we kissed. I wanted to feel his skin against mine and with seconds my top joined his on the floor. "Beautiful he gasped as he cupped my breast.

"No, this is about you, not me I whispered. As I kissed every inch of his chest, I wanted this man so badly that I know my pants were wet, but tonight, I needed to love him. Soon I unfastened his jeans and his hard cock peaked out. I quickly pushed them down and then I kneeled before him to finish removing them. He kicked his shoes off which helped the process along.

When I looked up I was face to face with his glorious cock, my cock, my mouth watered and I knew he was holding his breath. I licked the tip and he hissed. He had leaked precum and it was delicious. He moaned and I licked his cock head.

"Talia, please," he whimpered and I swallowed his cock. He yelled and moved into my throat. He came so quickly I almost could not swallow, but I did. He was shaking and I let him lay on the bed, I held him as he recovered from what was his first sexual experience.

"Talia, T-Baby, I've never. That was my first time letting a woman..." he blushed.

"Baby, are you saying you've never had a blow job before tonight?" I asked. He was so bold and sure before. I knew he had to have some experience. He whispered three words that made me heart sing. "You're my first."

We would make love tonight. I was done waiting. "Well baby, after tonight, you won't be a virgin anymore." I promised him, as I stood and removed the rest of the clothes I was wearing.

Richard

I spoke the truth to her of my biggest fear, and she gave herself to me. When Talia kissed me and promised me I would know the truth tonight, I prayed we'd be together. Then she kissed me and started undressing me. She would not let me undress her, but then she removed her top and I saw her beautiful breast. I had to touch her. She pressed her breast into my chest and I almost came in my pants. My body was a mass of sensations at this point.

With true skill she had my pants down and I stood before her naked. My cock stuck out right in her face. When she licked the tip of my cock I moaned. Then she continued to taste, lick, and suck my cock. I held back, but when she took the whole shaft into her mouth, I screamed and within a few seconds, I blew. She swallowed every drop of my cum and then stood and kissed me. I tasted myself on her lips, as I collapsed onto her bed; she lay beside me, holding me. Telling me she loved me.

I told her this was my first time, and she smiled. She then stood and finished undressing for me. Although I had touched her pussy, fingered her deeply, tonight, I saw the part of her I wanted to possess.

She was glorious, and as I looked at her I thought, her skin is as lovely dark chocolate, and I want to lick every inch of it.

Talia

We made love for hours that night. Dalia was right. I did have to teach him some things. But he was a fast learner. Soon it was after midnight and he called his parents and told them he was staying over.

The next day I drove him home. His parents invited me in for breakfast, but knowing all the things I'd done to their son the night before, I started to refuse. Cedric laughed. "Girl you both need to eat. Get in here." I laughed and joined them. As we were eating breakfast, his father looked at him and asked, "So son, did you get lucky last night?"

I could have died. But Richard didn't blink. "Yea dad," he answered. "Did you?"

"Stop it, both of you." Brenda admonished them. And just like that we laughed and enjoyed a wonderful breakfast.

Richard

Two years ago, Talia invited me to join her and her family for a special celebration. This year I'm back. We brought extra people this time. My parents came with us.

The banquet is tonight and I need to get my lady alone. The dinner started and I sat their watching her. Her aunt told the story of how her parents met. But she glossed over a lot of it. We all laugh, but Talia and I truly understand now what they went through.

This year I asked that a special segment be added, a dance for the happy couple. Her parents took the dance floor as a lovely instrumental plays. Soon Steve and Dalia join in and then it's our turn.

I lead my lovely lady to the floor and held her close as we danced. Soon everyone joined in. I lead Talia away from the crowd to a secluded corner. She had a seat and I sat next to her. I was so nervous, my heart pounded.

Reaching into my pocket, I extracted a small black box. Opening it, I presented her with a white solitaire diamond engagement ring. Neither of us notice that the music had stopped and all eyes were on us.

"Talia, you are my world. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" I asked.

She looked at me, tears streaming down her face, and said, YES! Everyone started cheering and that's when we realized we had an audience. They were genuinely happy for us. My mom hugged Talia and welcomed her into the family. Dad made wise cracks about making an honest woman out of her. Soon the topic of grandbabies came up.

"Momma, please we have time." I tried to explain. She said yes. I can't believe she said YES!

"Well, baby we should have a preemie in about seven months, depending on how we want to tell the story." Her mother blushed and everyone laughed. I was stunned.

"A baby, you're.... We're having a baby?" I asked. She nodded yes, and the celebration lasted into the night.

Epilogue

That was five years ago. Now we are both older so no one cares about our ages. We are happy, and have two of the most handsome little boys, Zander and Landon. I wanted a little girl, so Richard and I kept trying and now we have a six month old daughter as well. The boys look like Richard, both boys are a beautiful shade of caramel.

Our little girl, Eboni, looks just like me: Dark Chocolate. She is absolutely beautiful.

THE END

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you enjoyed it. Please vote and comment.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers