All Comments on 'Dark Chocolate: A Mature Story'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice

I like this story. You seem to like writing about topics most would avoid. Very brave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
fantastic story

A FANTASTIC STORY!!!! PLEASE DO THE NEXT CHAPTER.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it

Hope this continues. It has the makings of a great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Waiting For Part 2

Great set up, has the making of a great story.

Hope you are working on part 2.

MySecretSideMySecretSidealmost 11 years ago
Interesting

I'm watching this one.

donaldedonaldealmost 11 years ago
good start

looking forward to reading more

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

Loved it! I wonder what Talia's family is going to say. I think he need to concentrate on completing school did they should pursue a relationship after he graduates.

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertalmost 11 years ago

I love it! Looking forward to taking the May/ Dec walk.

roninbearroninbearover 10 years ago
So ready

For the next chapter!

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 10 years ago
Promising, but needs some serious editing

I'm enjoying it (I have only read page 1 so far), but that enjoyment is made more difficult by the DOZENS of grammar, spelling and punctuation errors in it.

One quick example: He mentions "my parent's house", which would mean "the house of ONE of my parents". I think you meant "my parents' house" (the apostrophe AFTER the "s"), which would mean "the house of BOTH of my parents".

It's a small thing, but there are TONS of things like that throughout the first page alone, which would be unfortunate and distracting in ANY story, but - I think - particularly so in a story set within the world of publishing, as it tends to severely erode your credibility as someone writing from what they know.

I would HIGHLY recommend your finding a competent editor.

-Rei

HarryHillHarryHillover 10 years ago
Nice story Iread

and that is the reason for writing. to tell of an adventure in your thoughts. I'll send my other notes privately. Some very good lines in this. Liked the back and forth commentary... he said, she said. all the stars for you.

earlkrementzearlkrementzover 10 years ago
Outstanding!!

I have to say that you wrote this splendidly for your first time. Lissia and I love your writing and we're thrilled to see it published here. Keep going - keep telling and writing - what a great rhythm!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome Beginning

I can't believe all the negative comments related to editing when you've already admitted that you're aware the story needs editing. Hats off to the reader that made his comment and sent further tips privately. I love this type of romance and I love the storyline. I can't wait to read more. I have bought e-books off Amazon that didn't start off half as good as this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
1295 Followers
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES