All Comments on 'Dark Cinema'

by RayCathode

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
shitkickershitkickerabout 11 years ago
Hot and dark...

Susan George. After Straw Dogs, it seemed like every time she was listed in a film, you just knew she’d get her tits out.

Thanks for another worthwhile read, and bringing back some memories. My only memory-wobble was on the walk to the cinema when you have people behind net curtains watching Coronation Street or Monty Python. I could be wrong, but I seem to remember Python being on well past sunset. (I used to be under my blanket, eagerly awaiting any Carol Cleveland scenes.)

Me, Mum and Pan’s People had an innocent surrealism to it. This outing is a different kettle of fish. The relationship has developed some—I’m not sure if you did it on purpose but the Dark in the title doesn’t just refer to the cinema. Their relationship and the story itself has a much darker tone. That’s not a bad thing—and it’s a believable way for their relationship to have developed.

And you’ve given this one a definite, solid storyline, which is unpredictable. Just about every other story would have had them go home and had them go home for the standard blowjob and fuck. But no, you resisted. Way to go, mate.

I wasn’t so sure about the tramp scene. It felt a little...contrived. Still, from a technical point of view, it’s a good reflection of the film they’d gone to see. A sort of ‘what goes around, comes around’.

I hope you’re thinking of (at least) a third instalment. I look forward to it. And if there isn’t one, well, I look forward to whatever else you might throw out here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Exciting

Well done. Very erotic with the short clothes and outrageous taboo things. Women will love it.

Mary

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous