Dark Cinema

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hallway opened into a wider space. A curved stairway wound upwards to our right, its wooden banisters protruding at awkward angles like felled cricket stumps. Beneath the broken stairs a passageway disappeared into darkness. Ahead, two open doorways gave way to more vandal-induced devastation, while a short corridor to our left revealed the source of the light.

Through an open doorway a bright fire was burning in an ornate, once elegant fireplace. Mum moved slowly and silently towards the room and I followed reluctantly. A wooden panelled door stood open to the left, partially obscuring our view, but it was apparent the room had been cleared of rubbish and was presumably being occupied. Inside on the right wall, a door with one of its upper panels missing stood ajar; beyond it was a boarded window. Near the fireplace, a pair of yellow panties lay discarded on the floor.

As we approached the doorway, I felt the heat from the fire. Then several things happened at once. A large bony hand reached out from behind the open door roughly grasping Mum's blazer collar, pulling her forcibly into the room and flinging her headfirst onto the floor in front of the blazing fireplace. As I ran into the room, the blonde girl in the yellow minidress was runningoutof the room, and we collided head-on. The room spun, and I was aware of the man's large powerful hand around my neck, gripping painfully, chokingly tight. The teenage girl squealed as the tall man grabbed a big handful of her long blonde hair, pulling, kneeing, dragging us both. His odour was overpowering: unwashed and rank, his breath foul smelling and vile. Kicking open the door at the end of the room, he forced us violently into a tiny cupboard. The door slammed shut. I was shaken, disoriented, stars danced in front of my eyes. There was a joltingthudas something heavy was pushed against the cupboard door. I wanted to sit, to collapse, but there was no space; the girl and me were prisoners in a cupboard no larger in width and depth than the wooden door that held us there. Pressed against her in the confined space, I felt the heat of the young girls' body and took in her light perfume. A sheen of perspiration glistened on her forehead.

Our faces pushed together, we peered through the narrow vertical window provided by the missing door panel. Mum was sitting dazed and dishevelled on the floorboards in front of the hot fire. When the tramp had sent her sprawling across the room, the buttons had been ripped from her white blouse and the collar stuck up on one side, hanging awkwardly down on the other. Disorientated, she held herself steady in a sitting position, leaning back on her arms with her legs spread and her knees up. Her black pleated miniskirt was too short, and her shaved slit was showing.

As the giant vagrant stepped towards her his shadow grew larger, filling the room. He towered above her, tall and menacing.

I shouted through the narrow cupboard window, 'Mum!'

The old man turned his head, a quizzical expression animating his wrinkled face. Then he threw back his head and laughed.

The girl next to me whispered incredulously, 'She's your mum?'

It was the first time she'd spoken; her plummy accent betrayed a middleclass upbringing.

Mum was regaining her senses. Remembering that her knickers were in her blazer pocket, she closed her legs.

'Open,' said the old man, in a brusque low voice.

Looking up warily at her malevolent aggressor, Mum slowly moved her knees apart. Staring at my mum's slit, the old man unbuttoned his soiled shirt, tossing it aside. Despite his advanced age, the tramp was in good shape: muscular and lean. Mum watched as he unfastened his trousers and pushed them to his ankles, kicking them across the dusty floorboards. The tall forbidding vagrant stood naked above my little mum. His stiff protruding cock was unnaturally huge; long and fat, and bent like a big pink banana. The girl next to me gasped. Mum stared expressionlessly at the massive erect monstrosity. She was striving to appear calm and composed, but her small body was visibly trembling.

As we watched from the cupboard, I reached down and unbuttoned my jeans. My cock was rock hard.

I whispered, 'What's your name?'

'Cathy.'

'Are those your knickers over by the fireplace?'

'Yes.'

'Did he fuck you?'

'No ...he wanted me to do something first ...he made me ...he made me ...do what your mother was doing in the cinema.'

Taking his cock in his hand, the old man stroked up and down the long curved shaft,

'Fuck yourself,' he commanded.

Brushing the dirt from her hand, Mum licked her fingers and masturbated reluctantly for the old man. He watched her intently, wanking himself in sporadic jerks.

'He mademedo that,' the girl whispered, turning to face me, 'He ...oh!'

The pretty young girl stared down at my cock as I gently worked the foreskin over its swollen head.

I whispered, 'I like being watched.'

'Oh ...oh ...ok...'

As I turned towards her, my cock brushed her dress and for a brief moment a string of glistening pre-cum hung suspended between us. The firelight flickered on Cathy's lovely young face as I wanked in front of her.

We stood facing each other, only inches apart. I looked down at Cathy's sexy slender thighs framed erotically between the high tops of her black leather boots and the hem of her short yellow minidress. The pretty teenager watched as I masturbated to her legs.

Looking at my cock, she whispered quietly, 'Do you and your mother ...you know...do you have full sex together?'

'Yeah ...sometimes she wears a school uniform.'

'Oh!'

Scuffling sounds echoed in the room and we turned to look. The naked tramp had pulled my mum to her feet and he was all over her, feeling her up, rubbing his long cock against her pleated miniskirt. She squirmed in his strong arms, struggling fitfully as he dragged her to his bed – a filthy sleeping bag on the floor.

Cathy whispered, 'He's going to do it to your mother!'

I started wanking harder.

Mum appeared tiny beneath the big man as he prised her slim white legs apart, 'No!' she shouted in his ugly face, and he slapped her hard across the cheek knocking her head to one side. Her cotton blouse was wide open and he licked Mum's small tits like a hungry dog. Feeling up her slim legs, the old man lowered his face to hers, kissing her passionately full on the lips and pushing his vile tongue into her mouth. She fought with every ounce of strength she had, her hands pushing and punching at his shoulders, but the big man was far too strong.

Taking his enormous erection in his hand, the old man forced his huge cock into my mum's little cunt, sadistically pushing it all the way in. Mum screamed in pain as he raped her, violently fucking her tiny body ...repeatedly drawing his long cock out to its full length, then thrusting it forcefully back into her small hole.

I pushed my jeans down to my knees. Wanking fast, I put my hand up Cathy's dress, feeling her soft warm bottom as we watched my mum being brutally fucked. Cathy reached down and took my cock in her small warm hand, masturbating me.

Mum moaned loudly as the old man fucked her. Wrapping her willowy arms around his broad hairy back, she moved her hips to his tempo.

I turned towards Cathy and she released her grip on my cock. Taking the lovely blonde in my arms, I kissed her, pushing my erection against her short yellow dress. Her young body felt small and frail. She curled her arms around me and we embraced, kissing like passionate lovers. The tiny cramped cupboard smelled faintly of spunk. Reaching under the hem of Cathy's dress, I caressed her slit, fingering her gently. She gasped, clasping her arms around my neck as her knees buckled. Cathy opened her legs, pushing her young cunt against my hand, and I finger-fucked her.

'No ...no, not that!' Mum pleaded.

Peering through the cupboard door, we saw that she was now on her knees, doggy-style. My mum screamed, crying disconsolately as the rapist forced his massive cock into her little bottom. Mum's black pleated miniskirt shook back and forth as he fucked her tiny anus, impaling her with his massive penis. Tears of pain streamed down my mum's face. Taking her weight on her left forearm, she reached up her skirt, masturbating herself.

Cathy whispered, 'I'm still a virgin ...so we mustn't ...do it.' She breathed in sharply, '...Do you want to touch your willy against my cunny?'

Cathy lifted the front of her dress and stood with her legs wide apart, eying me expectantly. Pulling my foreskin fully back, I touched the head of my cock on her pretty young virgin cunt. Sliding my arm around her slim waist, I wanked into Cathy's slit.

My mum lay on her back as the wretched man pounded his giant cock into her. She was fucking him, getting herself off on his huge penis.

I pushed my hard cock into Cathy's young cunt. She squealed loudly, and Mum turned her head towards the cupboard. My cock tingled inside the little girl's tight hole. Used for the first time, she whimpered as I fucked her hard up her sexy minidress.

The old tramp was getting ready to cum in my mum,

'Can you do it, old man?' she taunted him. 'Can you still make it spunk?'

Mum moaned in ecstasy and pain as she made herself cum on his massive cock, her small frame shaking uncontrollably as spasms of base orgasmic pleasure flooded through her.

Cathy fucked me, her vaginal muscles gripping my cock as she watched voyeuristically through the hole in the door. I was ready to cum, but I held back.

My mum lay prostrate and motionless as the sweat soaked vagrant reached his climax, grunting haltingly, spurting streams of hot spunk into her little cunt, defiling her with his vulgar sperm.

Cathy's head fell against my shoulder, her legs quivering as I fucked her up her short yellow minidress. Sliding her stretched wet hole rapidly back and forth over the length of my stiff cock, she uttered small feeble expressions of pleasure, trembling as her orgasm overwhelmed her. Cathy's vagina pulsed as I spunked in her, my engorged cock tingling ecstatically, spitting my semen into the young girls' tight little cunt.

* * *

My mum could barely walk. Me and Cathy supported her, one on either side, as we made our way along the debris-strewn hallway. The old man stood tall and daunting in the shadow of the open front door.

In a low voice he murmured, 'Cheerio.'

12