All Comments on 'Dark Clouds Of Lust'

by blackzilla99

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hahahahah

i loled

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Too many errors

It was okay, despite the spelling errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Stupid

This was rather stupid. Wtf he decides to rape a woman and then can't even handle it? What kinda man is that? He acted worse than a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Absolute fucking shit. Terrible characterization and spelling. You should be ashamed of even typing up this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Weather you like it or not?

What a feces festival! I just got negative feedback on a story I wrote that had two misspelled words - if it wasn't anon feedback I would send him to this story. At least try to use punctuation. There is no effort attached to this story. It took me longer to read this abomination than it did for you to type it. If a character is asking a question there should be a question mark at the end. I didn't finish - when I came up to "weather you like it or not" I determined that on my death bed, this was two minutes I will be wishing I had back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Rubbish

CAN'T write, CAN'T spell, RACIST BASTARD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good

good story need to profread but 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
i'll make sure i have my samurai with me

okay... i'll make sure i have my samurai with me before i leave my home. LOL. it's good. but if ur a tiny asian girl well... i will be paranoid from now on... asian girls know how to kill perverted guys. LOL. just a warning. lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
not bad

i disagree with the other reviews, i thought it was pretty good

denniscleedenniscleealmost 16 years ago
good,,,, until the end (spoiler warning)

I liked the descriptions of the girl and the reactions and his feelings. You made it seem real.

But I didn't believe the extent of his remorse at the end. Sure, he might have dwelled on some regrets, but his memory of the highly charged sex he'd had would override it. It would be more likely that he'd get addicted to the rape rush and do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thought it was good

If you are reading erotic literature for the story or grammar then you need to get a life. Really. I don't even notice those types of things when I'm getting turned on by a good rape story. The most important thing is that you portrayed the sense of brutality and power that the rapist has over their victims. All in all it was alright. Not the best I've read, but definitely not as bad as these grammar rejects are making it out to be either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
comment

really dug it. didnt know whether to be turned on or interested in the characters' emotions/motives. yes there are spelling errors but for me the story overrode these by far. Thought it was creative and descriptive without being overly descriptive (which just slows down the flow). thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Racial Slurs

I couldn't and will not finish this story. It was very insulting to me when you used the word chinky.

IntercontinentalIntercontinentalover 14 years ago
Pretty Good

Yes there were soem spelling and grammatical errors, but the story was strong enough to carry it.

I liked it, but felt uneasy. Allowing for writers hyperbole this felt as though it had an uncomfortable air of truth about it which I found unsettling. Fantasies of rape are fine - journals are not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
dont listen 2 the stupid ppl

I thought it was great! So what if it had spelling errors, and if at the end u made it seem real... It was a great rape story. One of the best I ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good

I thought the story was pretty good all these other people are obviously low lifes who have nothing better to do than critisize! And to whoever complained about the use of the word "chinky" get over it you have insulting names for other races so you have NO room to talk

BoxtearsBoxtearsalmost 13 years ago
Nice.

Sorry it took so long for me to find this. Story was great, but really could've used more verbal degradation. A little more racism/racial epithets also wouldn't hurt, it adds to the domination effect. I highly recommend using more of that kind of language. "Gook slut," "chink whore"... that kind of thing.

And you don't have to make him sorry at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Worst story ever

Wow,just wow. This is one of the worst pieces of shit I have ever read. It reads like you wrote while wanking and after you shot your AIDS filled load just posted it here.

If you want to write utter shit to help you cum that's totally your call, but don't upload your abortion!

"Chinky eyed cunt" What the fuck? I have received permanent brain damage thanks to your fucking ridiculous writing. There are thousands of racist slurs or other adjectives you could have used in that situation and you chose the most retarded?

Don't upload any more shit. Just give up and stick to living out your dreams of rape while sitting in your parent's basement or better yet kill yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
If this was a joke

If this was a joke then it was great. The awful spelling, repetitive and primary school level grammar and vocabulary made this look like it was written by an uneducated moron. Lines comparing the rapist's penis to the "might" of the US military were exactly the kind of thing trailer trash "Murrikans" would think of and the constant racism displayed by the stupid term "chinky" lends this piece an amazing air or authenticity. It is a masterful work of satire criticising US foreign policy, domestic racism and the impotent rage of oppressed working people.

If this wasn't a joke.....I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

kinkboikinkboialmost 9 years ago

Wow, would have been fun, except for the guilt trip at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

I loved it she got a great fucking, I understand the feeling of guilt after the heat has gone. I know its very wrong and should never be done. It makes nice reading.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204about 4 years ago
A very erotic and intriguing story

Maybe it tells about me, but I find this story one of the best Zilla has written. I like the consistent use of the Chinky as a specific racial derogatory rather than drifting off to slope or gook or other descriptives that relate to other races. Not any different than many writers overburdening their stories with descriptives of slut or whore. The spelling and punctuation is terrible by the colloquial American English standards, but show a level consistent with the morality of a molester of young women. The eroticism of getting a girl to submit to sex even through terror is very high.

Betabychoice123Betabychoice123over 3 years ago
Delicious

Of course the fantasy this story depicts is racist, part of the power dynamic that makes Asian women, especially young ones, so enticing is their smaller size and expectations of submission to men due to their cultural mores.

For white and black men Asian women are exotic, and there is no real point in protesting at their slim and petite figures being made to obey evil and twisted desires in interracial porn. It's not like Asian women don't know this themselves, and make their own decisions on whether to embrace such stereotypes or defy them.

Because it is rightfully a severe crime rapists fear getting caught, so the ideal victim is both unusually sexy and yet not likely to resist and therefore raise the risk of the criminal being exposed. Thus for a large and well endowed white man a young Asian is the perfect target, slim and sexy, with a touch of foreign exoticism in their eyes and lightly furred pussies, and best of all, likely to indulge a powerful man rather than resist forcefully.

Throw in other sexually attractive characteristics like tiny tight pussies, and an eagerness to suck, and the image of a naked young Asian kneeling and worshiping your cock, impressed by how big it is compared to her men's diminutive rods, squealing with shock as one stuffs and stretches her tight passages.

The fantasy of compelling all this pleasure without any effort makes Asian women the ideal model for a non-consent story: exotic, gorgeous, and once compelled obedient and willing to submit. It's the idea of enjoying exquisite sexual pleasure without consequence that makes a rape fantasy stiffen men's cocks and drives us to orgasm at the thought of the cute Chinese intern having no choice but to suck our cocks, and knowing in a few minutes if we tire of choking her with our cock the intern will spread her tender pussy and accept our rod thrusting into her depths, and, if we wish to wring anguished cries from her, her ass is available to plunder and use for our pleasure.

In short Asian women are the best choice for a forced fantasy because of their beauty and submissive characters. Reality is not so cookie cutter of course, but that's why fantasy exists.

I thought the author captured that aspect of why so many men jerk off to the idea of making young Asian women submit rather well: it's the tantalising thought that only getting caught prevents the fantasy from becoming reality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous