All Comments on 'Dark Descent Ch. 01'

by SWUKCouple

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful

It's so exciting to read this taking place, with the evolution of fantasies becoming reality. It brings back fond memories of the way we started, and it's great that David is so supportive, because it's about both of you, not just the woman.

Watching your loved one being taking by a black man for the first time, being there and taking it the sights, sounds and smells of the mating, is not something you ever forget. The wild differences in skin color and body sizes only adds to it, and the mixture of fear and excitement when you watch your nervous wife being penetrated by something so much larger than anything you can offer her is something you will never forget.

Hopefully you will evolve like we did, to the point where not only is David a happy witness. but also gets involved in the preparation and, yes, the clean-up afterward. There is nothing more intimate than sharing the love by soothing her stretched out and savaged intimate areas while she tells you how good it was.

I can't wait for future chapters of your story. Bless you both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Truly Measured

Hopefully your wife will measure what she's about to let get into her,especially as you're watching.Great story so far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nigger Loving Whore

There is nothing cruder and more low down than a married bitch who forsakes her husband for a nigger. Niggers are ugly, crude and invariably attack the weak. Stand up to that racist scum and make them pay!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
. I love black meat whores

Great story. I have turned one wife and 3 other woman into sluts for black cock. Great story, maybe I'll author a true story sometime.

I've assisted in sucking that sweet meat and have swallowed quite a few loads. Some directly from the source, some out a freshly black fucked cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
***** Not enough stars to properly reward this!

Beautifully written and erotic in the extreme. I'm loving reading about someone else's wife rapidly descending into the realm of the Black Cock Slut. I have successfully trained my girlfriend (who's married to a friend, but he likes the cuck lifestyle) to be a black cock slut, and Sue is now regularly fucked by big black Bulls while I watch? I can assure you there is nothing better. You'll undoubtedly get a lot of hate mail from the wankers who read this kind of story and become enraged - Why? If you don't like this type of story then don't read them. It's too simple really! I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome!

Please tell me Chapter 2 is on the way!!x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Next chapter please

Wow superb story when is the next chapter

bdholmesbdholmesabout 12 years ago

Definitely looking forward to the next chapter!! Hot start!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
fantastic so far

great story , we cant wait for Ch . 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love it

you must continue with chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing story

What a fabulous story, please continue.

newtype2525newtype2525almost 11 years ago
fabulous!

and I'm still hoping for more gold soon!

Cheers!

gandj130gandj130almost 11 years ago
Please write part 2

Nicely written this so needs completing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well c'mon,where is chapter 2

Awesome story, sounds so like how I got my wife started also, I was US Navy. Have you written chapter 2 yet? If so want to email to me, I cant wait to hear how she goes.

newtype2525newtype2525almost 10 years ago
Next Chapter please!

Hope that you will soon complete the next chapter! Thank you in advance!

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
So Hot!

This story is both erotic and down right hot. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuck

Another sick cuck will end in disaster.

One star for the content

Three for the wring skill, carry on writing, very well written

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
Hot Wife

When they got home after her dancing with the two black men, he should have posed her the question, if he hadn't been there would she have fucked them?

Anyway the husband is a stupid cuck with his brains in his cock end. He should have t taken note of "That once the white ladies go black white cocks will no longer do it for them".

Sorry mate your cock stands a good chance of becoming surplus to her sex life, but I hope not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Black-on-White!

This was an excellent story that both my wife and I enjoyed. It was based on your real life experiences as a couple and that rang true for us. However, it contained spelling errors which detracted from this otherwise exciting story. For example, you used “site” instead of “sight”; when the husband described how sexy his wife was dressed. A proofreader could easily help you with this.

This story was about a young, white wife’s first steps toward going black. We remember how exciting it was for us, as my wife was getting ready for her “dark descent”. One unique thing about your story was that it was actually the wife Lindsey who, on her own initiative, first danced with the black man. The husband did not even set that up. And, later of her own initiative, she danced sexily with the two black men. Again, her husband did not make that happen.

We’re guessing that Lindsey was, unconsciously, putting out some vibes for black men. Possibly her body was even putting out sexual pheromones to attract black men. In our case, we know that something happened to my wife’s body when she was in her mid-20s. She is a natural blond, blue-eyed, petite pixy. And, just inexplicably one day, she started attracting a lot of attention for black men; and, it was totally unconscious. It always made her wet and, then, she would attract even more black men! However, maybe in Lindsey’s case, it was just two horny black guys that thought they could score with a very sexy, drunk, white wife whose husband was busy chatting with a sailor.

(We just love stories like yours where a faithful, white wife, more of less innocently, finds herself in a new situation where the natural outcome is to break both her marital vows and also the taboo of having a black man!)

Nevertheless, after Lindsey had danced and was all worked up, the husband quickly got on board with her sexual excitement, as you wrote, “She…got into the doggy position on the bed, offering me her pussy from behind, as I slid into her tight pussy. I don't know what came over me, I just blurted out. 'I bet you wish that it was one of those black guys fucking you now don't you?' Amazingly, she replied. 'Oh my fucking god yes!'”

That was the pivotal scene in your story; it caused the husband to start obsessing about her going black. He started buying the interracial porn that prepared his wife to offer up her lily white pussy to black men via the personal advert! That is a powerful moment for any couple, when the wife publicly advertises that her pussy is available to be fucked by other men!

When my wife was getting ready to post her advert, we were both masturbating. As she clicked on the “post advert button”, we looked deeply into each other’s eyes, and we both knew that she was ready, willing, and about to become, a black cock slut. Within half an hour men started responding to my wife’s advert.

She told me to jerk off and cum on the floor, as she told me, “I want as many black cocks as possible in your white wife’s pussy!” That night my wife completely cut me off from sex and blow jobs. I have just been jerking off my little wiener for the last five years.

Also, in your story, we were glad to see that the husband started having premature ejaculations. When Lindsey screeched 'No, no, not yet, don't cum yet babe!' we knew she needed big, virile black cock. My premature ejaculations were what turned my wife black. My wife said, “I’m so happy that you can’t be a real man. It gives me every reason to give my womb to real black men, who can stay the course and pleasure a real woman like me!”

Finally, we both loved the fact that – due to the husband David’s sexual inadequacy – he had to resort to licking his wife’s pussy to try to satisfy her. (It’s fine when we lick our wives’ pussies; however, when we do it because we are worthless, with our little dicks, that’s another matter.) I know when we arrived at the point where my wife preferred cunnilingus instead of my fucking her; she couldn’t wait to have black cocks stuffed in her very tight, married pussy! More importantly, this sets up David to be the perfect clean up guy after Lindsey starts fucking blacks. Yummy, yummy!

My wife just responded to her instinctual, primal need to be mated by only the strongest breeders. She believes that most white wives should be black bred!

We are going to read the next chapter right now. We think David and Lindsey have a great future as she starts spreading her legs for blacks. Great job!

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesover 1 year ago

This was a great start to a short series. Grammar could be better, but the story content and buildup was excellent. I'll still give it 5*s.

As someone who has a wide range of interests within wife sharing, I thought this was done really well without pulling yourself down. Your wife was presented as an eager slut, but the transformation was done well and in a believable, realistic way. It was not rushed in any way, which is a great thing. Too many times, even as a writer, we tend to get overexcited into the corruption.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the rest of the story. It's both good and unfortunate that it's only a two part story. It's not overwhelming or intimidating in length, but makes you want more content.

Please keep writing!

GD6720GD67205 months ago

This is a well written story. It was as much about the build, look forward to reading the next chapter. What makes this even more special I have been to places you have written about. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous