All Comments on 'Dark Desires'

by jmcox261

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fascination with white women ...

Let's face it, black men and white women together is a common theme for those who still have a hatred for their deprived condition. If most black men thought as much about correcting their condition, instead of thinking about screwing over "whitey" by seducing his women all the time, their race may have bus fare out of New Orleans when the next hurricane comes along. Screwing white women seems to be a theme among all black men, from dope heads and comedians to sports figures. As has been said before, some white women screw dogs, horses, and other animals. Why not black men? The "forbidden" isn't forbidden any longer. Get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
poor taste

none needed it is a sick man that lets his wife fuck another man, regardless, and then raise the bastard as his own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another woman headed for the low rent side of town

No decent white man would take her now, she is trash. Once hubby gets tired of paying her way in slutdom she is headed for the low rent side of town as a BC whore to her her living and pay for her bastards.

billinhrbillinhrover 16 years ago
Come off it folks

For heaven's sakes, people, this is a porn site. It's meant for people to post stories that are mostly fantasies and for other people who share those fantasies to read the stories for sexual arousement. If your only purpose for being here is to criticize, then don't come here. There's some fantasies on here that I don't care for and that don't arouse me at all, but I sure don't flame the author for writing them. Everyone has their own fantasies and desires and if you come here to read these stories, then you must have some of your own as well. Some of us may not like them. If you want to critique someone's writing, there's nothing wrong with that. If you don't like the theme of a story, don't read it. But don't flame the author for his or her fantasies with your own prejudices and hatreds simply because you don't like what they fantasize about or their own lifestyles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
whores and pimps

a good fantasy story.now to real life,first i'm a black man.that out of the way ,so we have ever use our wives in this way.second the white man has always been a freak and can let well enough alone.for his enjoyment or greed he will do anything.sell his wife ,mother and father too get what he wants.his hatre for blacks is not compare to anything in history.he burn us alive,hung us for his pleasure,use the court system to put us in jail and make money at it too.there will be a day when the top will be the bottom and that when revenge will be his woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Horseshit

Raise a pickininny as his own. Visitation rights!! Yeah right. I'd have put the little bastard pickininny in a brown paper bag and left it on Marcus's doorstep, along with a mutilated acid covered blonde former , Nigger fucker" wife with a note on it. This story is cross posted from the Darkwanderer site. There aren't two stories out of 50,000 there that depict life as it even supposedly is in real time. Literotica is hard up when it has to post shit like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Reviews

I find most of the comments rather amusing. Get a life people. This is fiction. As to the author, the story was OK, but very little character development made it rather ordinary. Thanks for taking the time to write the story and sharing it with us though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It sucked

send the whore packing!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Dark Desires? Yes!

White couples drawn to the Zebra Lounge. Black men sitting with white couples.

Love your stories. Thanks for mentioning "Behind the Green Door". It started the Fever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Writer Addiction to Black Cock Is Pathetically Gay

Interracial can be arousing but a wimp slurping curdled stringy cum from her stretched out red cunt makes you cuck of the month writer - well so far.<P>

The videos will be good for you to practice wanking to as that's all a wimp does except for the fluffing of cocks for her.<P>

The pitiful, pathetic excuse for a man seeking male humiliation is truly a sick phenomenon bordering on addiction to self destruction as a man.<P>

You must not like yourself to want to subject yourself to self cuckolding as it is the ultimate self disrespect. Only a numb totally jaded excuse for a man would need to do that to get excited enough to jack-off.<P>

Further, for you to disrespect a woman by pimping out the mother of your[?] son dramatically implies your preference for gayly pursuing cocks.<P>

So sad that you write to and for so very few sicko's like yourself writer. It's a waste of talent and an embarrassing admission of your eunuch type weakness.<P>

Seek psychological help to regain the lost self respect cuckster - and the sooner the better.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Good but could have been better

This was a good story but it could have been better had you retread it before you submitted it. It would have helped if you went into more detail and slower with the sex scene. I loved the fact that the lover did not use the condoms emptying his black baby making juice into her fertile white pussy, inseminating and impregnating her, laying a black baby on her white belly. Every white woman, married or not should have at least one black baby, preferably her first born.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Good story should Prof read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Black on White!

My wife and I loved your story. Her first black experience was the result of us visiting a very upscale night club in Atlanta. We are both Wisconsin White, with blond hair and blue eyes. I was in Atlanta on business and she flew down so we could do some sight seeing before flying back to Wisconsin Monday morning.

Needless to say, the minute we walked into that club, every unattached black guy's eyes were glued on her. She had been wanting to try black cock, and was certainly dressed for it that evening.

We met a great guy, who she was attracted to, and up in our hotel suite she rode his huge black cock all night. She slept in all Saturday and he sent his best friend over to visit us that evening. Again, she was orgasming most of the night on his 10" very thick cock.

Since that experience I have luckily been assigned the state of Georgia, so we fly down and spend one week every month there. She has done multiples, 6 or 7 men gang bangs, and I love watching her take a load of black cum right on her white face.

She is now looking for a breeder and highly recommends the lifestyle to other Wisconsin White Wives!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous