Dark Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His wife's little pink tongue came out of her red-lipsticked lips and timidly licked the outside of his huge black uncut cockhead. It was jet black against the pale white of her fingers. Miriam had to open her mouth very wife to get her lips around the entire tip of his African manhood. Marcus looked down at the pretty blonde wife and couldn't believe that his forebears were strung up for just whistling at a pretty white woman. Now here he was with his cock in her lovely mouth and soon to be stretching her wonderfully tight blonde pussy. Integration was finally making its way into the bedroom!

******

Marcus didn't want to cum in the pretty blonde wife's mouth. He had another location planned for his potent black seed. He reluctantly pulled out of her warm, sweet mouth.

"Now it's your turn, Honey," Marcus whispered in the beautiful white woman's ear.

The black man laid Miriam on her back onto the king-sized bed. She was startled to be looking at herself when she saw the mirror on the ceiling. She could see the black man in the mirror kneel down between her legs to remove her panties. He left her sexy high heels on her dainty little feet. It was almost as if she was watching an interracial porno movie where she was the starring actress.

Marcus kissed the inside of her trim ankle before moving up her shapely legs. As he got closer to her heated loins, he could smell the wonderful aroma of her feminine perfume as well as the White Shoulders perfume that she had so wickedly sprayed down there. Miriam gasped as his searching tongue found her most intimate of womanly charms. Her clitoris reacted as if it had received an electric shock. The beautiful blonde wife flinched as her body jumped on the bed. She had her first orgasm. Her own husband had wanted to go down on her several times but she thought that it was just too dirty of a thing to do. Now here it was that her husband was filming her with a black man between her widespread legs. Who said that a black man never ate pussy?

The beautiful blonde wife closed her pretty blue eyes but in her mind's eye, she could still see the arousing event that she had just seen in the mirror on the ceiling. Never in the world could she have imagined such pleasure. Her dark desires were finally taking over her own body as she reached down to grab the nappy-haired head between her wanton legs to urge her black lover deeper.

Marcus made the pretty blonde wife come once more before he worked his way up her body over her trim tummy to her swollen breasts. He feasted on one breast before she offered to other one to his thick black lips. He kissed the smooth nape of her neck. She would have to explain to the other teachers at her school about all of the love marks he was leaving on her tender neck or she would have to wear a high-necked dress to cover up the bites.

The black man was still between her legs as he pushed himself up. He wanted to look into her pretty blue eyes as he entered her for the first time. He loved the look in their eyes when they realized how big he really was. Marcus enjoyed introducing a lovely white wife to her first taste of really big, black cock.

"Put it in for me, Honey," he said.

Miriam obediently reached down between his loins for his cock. It was then that she realized just exactly how huge he really was but she couldn't stop herself from her own destiny. Her tight pussylips flowered open to allow the tip of his giant cockhead entrance but the rest of her vagina resisted the rest.

"Baby," he whispered in her ear. "Loosen up, Honey, and let me in. I'm a knocking on Heaven's door."

It must have been the combination of the wine and the marijuana but Miriam did relax her cuntal muscles for him to slowly work his big black cock deep inside her womanhood. She had never been so stretched before. Once Marcus got past the 'used' portion, it was like she was a tender virgin. This was the way it always was the first time. His was the new 'high water' mark.

Marcus took his time with this new beautiful blonde wife. He knew if he rushed it too mush that she wouldn't enjoy it and come back to him for seconds. He finally got the full length inside her as she grasped his hips with her calves. He kissed her long and hard. She was one helluva fuck!

Miriam had several orgasms of her own before Marcus rose up and roared his own powerful orgasm. His dark seed was shot deep within her womanhood. It seemed like the flood gates had been opened as wave after wave of his hot cum shot into her womb like a red hot erupting volcano. Her husband had brought extra large condoms for the black man to use in bedding her but the Negro waved him off. Marcus had ridden his beautiful new conquest bareback. Unless she was on the pill, he had successfully impregnated her with his potent black seed.

The night was a long one. Maurice made several videos for his own enjoyment. He even was told by the black man to clean her up with his tongue. Maurice had never eaten his wife's pussy before and now it was here sopping with his dark seed and her own feminine juices. He ate her out like a man possessed. Miriam had yet another orgasm at the tongue of her own husband.

*******

Miriam met with Marcus for several other weekends as well as going to Memphis to see him. She also got hooked up with other black men before she started showing. Nine months after her first black encounter with Marcus, she delivered a very healthy black baby boy. She thought about the baby's daddy as the black baby suckled on her swollen breasts. Maurice and Miriam thought about giving the baby up for adoption but they decided to keep it and raise it as their own. They named the baby, 'Marcus,' and even gave the baby's father visitation rights. The baby's father also spent some quality time with the baby's mother as she still harbored plenty of dark desires.

12