All Comments on 'Dark Desires Ch. 01-02'

by sweetelisa

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
IreadlesbianstuffIreadlesbianstuffover 6 years ago
Beautiful

This is a wonderfully hot story that I hope.to see continued sooner rather than later

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
ok

first off too long I realize that this is 2 ch other than that it was alright

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
yup

quite enjoying this story, keep it the same vain and you will have a winner. please don't get too extreme please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful story

What a great story. You have really captured my interest. It was quite enjoyable to read. I can't wait for the next part.

rml65rml65over 6 years ago
Outstanding first story!

Looking forward to reading more from you!

GamecoxGamecoxover 6 years ago
Beautiful

You made the characters come alive. The slow sensual build up, and the ultimate reveal were wonderfully erotic. Keep writing, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Riveting!!!

I wondered as I wandered through the first part of this story, if it was actually going anywhere worthwhile. But the scene with Kathryn and Kate was incredible. Alice's responses, the conversations she was having with herself, were so psychologically apt, and lasciviously delicious, that I hated to see it end. This has what 50 shades sadly lacked-reality, and the heat that cums with it.I thought Kate might introduce Alice to herself directly-but that would infringe upon her and Kathryn's love, I guess. Hope you make this an ongoing series, where Alice does meet her perfect domme, and experiences loving humiliation, debasement, and unfathomable pleasure. Will keep looking for your sequels here!!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dark tale?

To think I almost passed on this one! Not a fan of the dark side, but is this really going to the "dark side" or just a better place. I am hoping for the latter and will be there for the developing chapters. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How Could You Stop

Please give us more... PLEASE

MarieKNMarieKNover 5 years ago
Beautiful personalities

Excellent writing. The desires and passions of the characters were poetic. I liked all the characters. I have a tiny bit of trouble with a Therapist arranging a meeting between two of her patients but that's trivial. Let's say that's an acceptable form of group therapy. I hope the story continues. Alice deserves to find a lover.

WestfjordianWestfjordianabout 3 years ago
Amazing!

I absolutely adore this story. Too bad there isn't more...

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSitealmost 3 years ago

Wonderful, I’m so glad I followed you back her! I only wish there was more. Have you thought about backing up and telling Sophie and Alice’s story in detail?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your writing is exquisite, a lyricism that flows beautifully with each description. It makes us greedy for more, and while not truncated in conclusion, it leaves us with the same longing as Alice- which is its own dark pleasure. Bravo.

used2bjustjused2bjustjover 1 year ago

I'm not sure how this story escaped me till just now. Very well written lesbian D/s.

The dinner with the two Ks was very well described.

Too bad it seems this writer has abandoned the story, and it seems, the site.

5/5

J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous