Dark Desires Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like to believe so. It comes with the territory. You'd better be when you deal daily with speechless children and secretive teenagers. And with Kay I had to. She was so completely lost when we met. I was attracted to her from the first second I laid eyes on her despite the fact that you could feel her unease and sadness a mile away. There was something extremely seductive about her even if she looked like someone who had prematurely given up. Believe me, she's come a long way. And you will too, trust me. You have so much to give. The woman who will, one day, hold your heart will be a very lucky woman indeed."

"I doubt that. But thank you nonetheless, it's very kind of you to say so."

"Let me just ask you one more question if you don't mind. If you were to be in a relationship again, would you be Kay or would you be me?"

"I... I don't know what you mean."

"Oh, I think you do."

There was no way Alice would answer that question. It was indiscreet, tactless, totally inappropriate. And anyway one thing was for sure: she would never get involved in that kind of unhealthy unbalanced relationship. It just wasn't her. Or was it?

"I'd be Kay, I guess."

She couldn't be the person, who had just said that, could she? It was so embarrassing. But why was there a slight aftertaste of exhilaration behind the shame of her admission?

"Of course you would. Even if you don't really know yet what it might entail."

Karen's smile wasn't mocking or ironic and there was nothing aggressive or judgemental in the tone. Just the statement of an evidence.

"By the end of the evening, I think you'll have a much better understanding of what it means to be Kay."

Kathryn came back, carrying a tray with cups and glasses, a pot of coffee and a bottle of brandy. She served Alice and Karen's their beverage before quietly resuming her place at her lover's feet.

"I was just telling Alice how lost and sorrowful you looked when we first met. But that was years ago and has been long overcome, hasn't it?" Karen said, her hand playing once again with the soft curls spread out in her lap.

Kathryn nodded softly, her eyes closed, her arms around her lover's legs.

The image that came to Alice's mind was as compelling as disturbing: an affectionate familiar animal wishing to be petted. The contrast between the fiery young woman she had met a few days ago and the subdued girl surrendering to her lover was so extreme it made it difficult to believe it was the same person.

"Did Kay tell you how we first met?"

Alice shook her head.

"Five years ago at the birthday party of one of my friends, Douglas, a clinical researcher. It was a gathering of thirty or so people and I arrived a bit later than most. Groups had already formed chatting, arguing and laughing and I went from one to the other when I caught sight of a very attractive young woman dressed to the nines in a black and white dress and matching two-colored pumps, sitting alone in a remote corner of the room. She looked so very forlorn and isolated she made think of Andersen's little mermaid. I immediately had the feeling that all she wanted was to make a discreet retreat and disappear without anyone noticing."

Karen's voice held deep affection for her young lover as the confident woman calmly continued their story.

"I asked Douglas about her and he told me her name was Kathryn, a medical writer whose services he used more or less regularly and who, with time, had become kind of a friend. He also told me that she'd been feeling down for quite a while and warned me to be gentle. I crossed the room and sat down next to her."

'You're about to leave aren't you?' I asked. She nodded without even lifting her eyes from the empty cocktail glass she was holding. 'Let me tell what's going to happen if you leave now.' I went on, 'If you're as depressed as you look, back in your apartment you'll realize that you feel as bad and misplaced there as you feel here now. You'll try to take a book and read or watch some TV but nothing will capture your attention. You'll feel tired but unable to sleep. In the end, you'll just lay in bed, nervous and frustrated, regretting not learning even the name of the woman who had made such daring but nonetheless accurate assumptions about you.' She looked up at me then, her face a picture of vulnerable hope. 'It's Karen by the way. Pleased to meet you Kathryn.'

I have to admit it was quite a provocative introduction and she regarded me warily as if I was some dangerous alien planning her abduction. But in the end I got what I wanted: she didn't leave. And the rest is history, as they say."

The K's, as Alice was beginning to name them inside her head, had obviously built a very special relationship. It should have been humiliating for Kathryn to hear the two other women speaking of her as if she wasn't there but she seemed perfectly at ease and Alice wouldn't have been surprised to hear her purr.

"Isn't she adorable?" Karen asked.

"She is." Alice answered, in a slightly wavering voice, unsure of the direction the evening was taking.

"And so perfectly docile."

The word hit Alice like a ton of bricks, taking her breath away. She could feel a dampness forming in her panties and couldn't help squeezing her thighs. Her long-dormant body was suddenly awakening from its slumber. But why now?

"But make no mistake: Kay here isn't coerced, blackmailed or forced into anything. Who she is and what she goes through is all her doing. The control I have over her isn't something I have taken but something she has given."

Alice's eyes were as wide as saucers and she thought she should feel revolted but in the mean time she couldn't deny the fact that the dampness was expanding.

"You see, Alice, in order to find happiness, some people need to climb mount Everest or to be a rockstar or to make so much money they don't know how to spend it, whereas other people simply need to relinquish their own free will, to be freed from all decisions, to have the weight of power lifted off their shoulders. And for such individuals, this craving applies even more strongly to their sexuality. They can't reach real fulfillment until they've found that someone they love and trust enough to give them ownership of their body and desires."

Alice could only croak out an unintelligible noise that was neither agreement nor disagreement. She was essentially disturbed by her body's betrayal. She should grab her purse and leave before things went too far. She knew it with absolute certainty. But she couldn't. She was rooted to the spot like a pinned butterfly.

"Let me give you an example." Karen resumed, "Kay has been punished today."

"Pu... punished?" a very confused Alice spluttered.

"Yes. But, as you can see, she takes her punishment quite willingly. She doesn't look shocked or angry, does she? She's a grown woman, after all, and could very well refuse to be disciplined but it's the young girl in her who wants it. It's all her choice, her way to feel safe and cared for."

"But why... why has she..."

"...been punished? Good question. Maybe you should ask Kay."

"I don't want to embarrass her."

"Don't worry about that. And anyway, should it happen, it would just be a nice addition to her sanction."

Alice shivered. This clearly wasn't a game or some kind of twisted role-play. This was a genuine lifestyle and she was invited to witness it live. And in some perverted way to participate.

"Er... why have you been punished, Kathryn?"

"I've been bad." Kathryn said in an almost childlike voice, her eyes still closed.

The admission stretched Karen's lips into a warped smile.

"Be more specific, dear, I'm sure Alice won't mind."

"I... touched myself. Without permission. I mean I, um... masturbated."

A light blush colored the "culprit's" cheeks but Alice could have sworn it wasn't out of shame or bashfulness. No, it was something else. Something like a pleasurable guilt, maybe? ...

"Don't you think our guest would like to know how you've been punished?" a merciless Karen asked.

Kathryn opened her eyes and looked at Alice. Her gaze was fogged and somehow faraway as if she was stoned.

"I have something... inside."

"Where?" her pitiless torturer insisted.

"In... my behind."

"Kay! ..."

"In my... ass. It's in my ass." whispered the consenting victim. "Karen has me... plugged."

"That's better." the tormentor approved. "See, It wasn't so difficult. Always be straightforward when you say things, dear, shyness doesn't suit you." And then, turning to their dumbstruck spectator: "She'll show you if you wish."

Alice was feeling light-headed. The casual evening was long gone, giving way to a dark debased night where boundaries were rapidly dissolving. Despite any will to remain impassive and detached, she was aroused like she hadn't been in a very long time and was ashamed for it. There wasn't any question of dampness anymore. She could feel the contractions in her lower abdomen and knew she was leaking. Some foreign imperious need was taking possession of her whole being and it was as if the words coming out of her mouth were said by somebody else.

"Er... yes. Yes, I'd... like to see."

The smile on Karen's face was one of approval and satisfaction.

"Get up, dear. Turn around and bend over."

Without any sign of rebellion or even reluctance, the penitent did as she was told.

"Present yourself."

The young woman obediently pulled up her dress to the waist. She passed two fingers between skin and lace and slowly lowered down her panties until they were obscenely hanging at knee height. Her posture was as sublimely indecent as the wet gusset of the tiny underwear. She looked like a faulty schoolgirl about to be spanked. Alice felt short of breath.

"Open up. Alice needs to have a clear view."

Compliant if a little shaking hands grabbed the perfect buttocks and spread them widely, revealing the diamond-studded tip of the lewd object violating her. To Alice, time seemed to be slowing down. The sight was so erotic she felt almost delirious and had to muster all her strength to prevent herself from moving her face forward and kiss the tortured valley.

"You can touch her if you want to." Karen said, sensing the turmoil assailing her guest, "Don't be embarrassed, she's very supple down there. You don't even need to be gentle. Kay is very anal. She loves her anus to be played with."

Alice was utterly fascinated, but she wouldn't do that, would she? It was one thing to let herself be a... a what?... a simple watcher?... a lustful voyeur?...

Up to that point she could still pretend she wasn't involved but touching that impaled flesh would bring things to a completely different level. There would be no going back. Her captivation as well as her indecision must have shown on her face. When she cast a glance at Karen, the older woman silently nodded.

She saw her hand move on its own towards the obscene jewel and when her fingers seized the diamond end and began to slowly rotate it, it was as if she was watching the whole scene on a screen. It was an other Alice doing that, an Alice she didn't know, a subservient Alice who would do anything if being told to. She stopped swiveling the plug and very slowly began to pull it out of its prison until she could see the wrinkled ring itself. It was beautifully tight and pink, clasping the metallic invader with all its strength, reluctant to let it go. Alice pulled a little more forcefully and the puckered mouth loosened and slightly opened, pouting more and more as the larger part of the plug was appearing.

She was about to push Kay's punisher back inside when something unbelievable happened: she could distinctly feel the intruder in her own bottom. She carefully pulled and pushed again and felt her anus spasming every time she did. She heard a moan but was unable to tell who had groaned. Was it Kathryn, was it her? Or was it both, in some unexplainable symbiosis? Could there be, somewhere in the darkest recesses of her brain, an unconscious desire to be the punished one? An intense dizziness took hold of her and she let go of the plug which glided back into its warm sanctuary. Alice shivered, feeling a new thick viscous flow sliding out of her. She grabbed the dress raised on Kathryn's hips and covered her.

Kathryn sighed and turned around. The red thong slided down her legs until it laid at her ankles, useless bloody stain on the immaculate white carpet. She looked into her lover's eyes, silently waiting for her next order. Beneath the obvious acceptance, her lamblike gaze seemed to be asking for something.

"Yes, come here, dear," Karen said, patting her lap, "you've been good. It's time for your needs now, I know."

Kathryn smiled like a child discovering a long awaited gift under the Christmas tree. She sat in her lover's lap and rested her head on a welcoming shoulder. The tall woman slowly unbuttoned her blouse until the black lace of a bra was visible. She slid a hand underneath an obviously engorged breast and began to massage and knead it exactly like a breastfeeding mother would. Once again, Alice couldn't believe what her eyes were seeing. 'It can't be what I think it is' she reasoned.

But when delicate fingers moved the blouse aside, she had to face the evidence: it was indeed a nursing bra! Karen, without the slightest embarrassment, unhooked a bra clip and let the lace fall down. The full breast was revealed in all its glory, a long erect swollen nipple, barely darker than the surrounding skin, crowning its lascivious beauty. Kathryn's squirming body betrayed her impatience and her eyes were begging but she didn't dare move before being given permission.

"You may now." Karen simply said.

Immediately the younger woman laid down a little more, closed her eyes and her eager lips encircled the tender breast, latching onto the hard nipple like a starving infant. In the silence of the room, suckling sounds and moans of pleasure composed an indecent symphony.

Alice couldn't take her eyes off the incredible display. This night was nothing but a limitless erotic escalation that was slowly but surely bringing her on the brink of madness. For the first time in years her body was screaming for sex while she kept on looking at the nursing woman, a tear of milk escaping her lips from time to time, running down her neck towards her own bosom.

"Induced lactation." Karen said, smiling to her astounded guest.

Alice looked at her questioningly but couldn't utter a word.

"It's a way for non-pregnant women to produce and maintain milk flow. It can be obtained through regular breast stimulation and use of breast pump. There is also a medical protocol but I wouldn't recommend it. Anyway, as you can see, my baby loves to be fed like that and, by chance, I produce easily."

As a matter of fact, the almost thirty years old "baby" seemed to reach a state of pure bliss, peacefully suckling of the offered breast and looking half asleep in the protecting arms of her feeder. The small tremors shaking her body were the only signs that feelings and sensations having nothing to do with lull were at play.

"Kay loves to get her release that way. Don't you, dear?"

Kathryn hummed a sort of 'yes', not leaving the delicious nipple even for one second. She lifted her bottom, seized the hem of her dress and, once again, raised it up to her belly, shamelessly spreading her legs to host her lover's attentions.

Only the embers in the fireplace lit the softly white room, but Alice's face was only a few feet away from the exposed pussy and she could clearly see its exquisite pattern and the glistening testimony of its lust. But even more appealing to her than the sight was the scent that immediately assaulted her nostrils. The bittersweet tangy smell of female arousal. Too far gone to still be surprised by her own reactions, she realized that, in a pavlovian reflex, the fragrance was making her salivate.

A long slender finger landed on the glistening sex and began a quiet amble along the clammy flesh, eliciting muffled moans from the teased woman, each one painfully echoing in Alice's drenched pussy. When Karen's sharp red nail scratched the meaty sheath and revealed Kay's translucent turgescent pearl hiding underneath, Alice found herself on the verge of begging for her own clit to be scraped, hurt, martyred. For the second time, she felt she was one with Kathryn. As aroused, as needy, as crazed by the never sufficient caresses.

"Of course, Kay's cunt wants to be filled now." Karen said with an almost sadistic smile.

Cunt! The word reverberated in Alice's head like the most powerful aphrodisiac. She had always been to shy and introverted to use dirty words but now, even if she couldn't fathom where it came from, all she wanted was for her pussy to be a cunt, a twat, a gash, a fuck hole, anything filthy enough to equal the unbelievable lust pervading her.

"But, of course, that's not going to happen." Karen went on as if discussing the most mundane topic. "You see, Alice, frustration is quite an aggravating factor in sexual stimulation. The emptiness in Kay's cunt is slowly driving her crazy and her only way to compensate for that void is to squeeze the plug in her ass as forcefully as she can. Just imagine how much her rectum loves its intruder right now, how it clutches to it, how it wants to suck it deeper and deeper and to shower it with mucous kisses. Isn't it the most beautiful thing?"

The obscene images that filled Alice's brain were so extreme, she feared she was simply going to pass out.

Karen's fingernail scratched her lover's clit one last time, almost brutally as if willing to imprint its mark on the tender defenseless nub.

"Now." she ordered calmly.

Alice could hear a few sharp intakes of breath that sounded like desperate gasps. Kathryn's body rose from the sofa, her back arched, her head tilted back, and her lips left the breast they had been worshipping. Her eyes opened looking at nothing, and she grabbed the sides of her dress in her clenched fists. Her mouth opened in a silent scream, her body convulsing wildly and her pussy releasing spurt after spurt the creamy evidence of her orgasm.

Without a touch, without a conscious thought, immersed in the urgency of her own needs, Alice felt an almost unbearable mixture of pain and pleasure pass through her, reaching some sort of deviating mental climax as if she had become one with the orgasming woman who seemed to fill the entire room with the intoxicating fragrance of her humongous release.

**********

'You might find the evening informative.' Kathryn had said when she'd invited her.

'That was the understatement of the year!' Alice pondered a few hours later, lying in her bed, blushing alone in the dark as she replayed in her head the events of the surreal night. She was still in shock over what she had witnessed and puzzled by the way her mind and body had reacted. It was so unlike her to lose her self-control and watch her inhibitions disappear like dead leaves washed away by raging floods.

But she couldn't deny it: for the first time in years, she was feeling alive. Alive and sexual. It was as if, after a long power outage, lights were shining again. And those lights were clearly centered between her thighs, exactly where her fingers were now digging, avid to extract every nugget of pleasure that had been buried down there for too long. Lying on her stomach, hands trapped by her own weight between burning belly and drenched sheet, Alice's fingers were plunging into a swamp.

The images were still fresh, scrolling behind her closed eyelids like an obscene slideshow, the only difference being that she was now in Kathryn's place, submissively complying with every order of an implacable lover, obnoxiously displayed, bathed in a sordid shame that made her come over and over again.