Dark Desires Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark stopped asking her and concentrated on fucking her vagina. Mark was close and he pumped away as she started to bounce more on him now. She felt his cock get thicker and harder and Amy know he was going to cum.

"Mark honey," she said, "Do you want to cum in my pussy or would you rather have me suck it out of you with my mouth?"

She knew he loved how she sucked his cock and drank his sperm load now. Mark moaned and told her he wanted to cum in her pussy. He missed doing that last night and he had to do it today. She told him once he did she would clean up and they could dry off and lie in bed. She smiled down at him.

"Tell you what baby. I'll suck your cock and make you cum in my mouth when we get in bed so you will know I love you. But I won't let you fuck my ass, OK?"

Mark moaned and pushed as hard as he could. She cried out as his thrust hurt her, she was that sore, but she wanted to have her husband feel as good as she could make him feel.

"Yes baby! Cum in me Mark . Reclaim me baby! Reclaim your wife. Fill me baby! Give me your cum and let me feel it." She knew he couldn't do it. She was Daniel's completely now sexually.

Mark couldn't hold off any longer and he cried out loud, as his orgasm began, it was so good. He pumped and pumped and pumped and then pushed as deep into Amy as he could get his cock and gave her his cum and his love. He held her as she sat on him now with water running off her lovely breasts and body. She closed her eyes and just enjoyed the orgasm she was giving her husband.

Amy did not cum; she had no orgasm from Mark's cock. It was becoming more and more the norm. The more she fucked Daniel the less Mark's cock could give her what she needed. But today she only wanted to please Mark and resolve her love for him. She wanted to have her husband know she loved him. She did what made Mark feel the best and she wanted to show him her love. She let him stay inside her until he had deflated completely then she stood up and had Mark clean her again with the soft cloth and soap. She sat back down in the water and used the showerhead to clean her pussy before they both got out and dried off. The pulsing water was making her very horny and her clit throbbed.

Mark loved drying her body and he rubbed her gently and lovingly seeing her red suck spots beginning to become black and blue. He knew her pussy was so inflamed from the pounding she had from Daniel. She held him and whispered to him.

"Would you lick me again Mark? Your tongue feels so good on my pussy baby! Come on let's get in bed and you can eat my pussy again. Please lick me again Markie."

He agreed of course and they walked hand and hand to the bedroom. She crawled up on the bed and lay back, bent her knees and opened her legs immediately. Mark got up on the bed and moved between her shapely thighs and over her body. First they began to kiss and touch each other as they held on to each other and confessed their love again and again.

As they lay there he asked, "So finish telling me what you and Daniel did."

She smiled up into his face.

"Well I didn't tell you what Daniel and I were doing when I called home Mark, but I guess now I can. I was actually riding his big hard cock up and down real slow taking it in and lifting up to let it almost come completely out of me again and again. I was talking to you and fucking my black lover Mark isn't that so damn hot baby?"

Mark moaned 'yes'.

She smiled and pushed on his head, gently telling him to move down towards her pussy again. She whispered, "Lick me some more sweetie. Please."

Mark was now pushing her thighs open wider as his mouth lips and tongue began to very lovely eat her pussy.

"And you couldn't tell when he was fully inside me Markie?" Amy asked. "I mean, I could hear my voice change when I was sitting on Daniel's cock and it was all the way up in me. I mean, my voice got higher when he was in there so deep, so much deeper than you can ever get Mark. I mean he gets so deep when I sit on his cock like that. God Mark he touches places inside me I never knew I had, I feel things I never felt before. I mean, he touched those places that are so deep inside my pussy I never knew they existed before he started fucking me baby! It's so good fucking him Mark, so damn good.

"I wish you could feel what I feel when Daniel's black cock is fully hard and deep inside my pussy hole. I mean the head is so deep Mark! Oh God Mark I love you so much for agreeing to let me fuck Daniel. I love fucking him so much. And I love you more for letting me do it. Mumm yes baby, your mouth feels so good down there! It feels almost as good as Daniel's big dick. Lick baby! Lick me! I could let you lick all day!"

Mark had begun to slowly and very gently lick up and down on her pussy. She had opened her legs as wide as she could get them to gave her husband all the room he needed so he could bath her wet hot aching pussy again. She held his head lovingly, just sort of guiding it as she moved his mouth to where she wanted it.

"Oh God I love your mouth Markie," she purred. "Oh yes you make me feel so good baby! So damn good. I'm going to cum Mark. Push your tongue deep into my hole baby and fuck me with it. Fuck me with you tongue now! NOW!! But don't suck!"

Amy arched her lower body up off the bed. Her hips and pelvis began to hump faster and faster and faster and then she moaned deeply and climaxed. Her ass seemed to hang in the air up off the bed and she pumped her hips feeling Mark's mouth stay on her pussy entrance and fuck it with his tongue. She rotated her hips and rubbed her pussy all around his mouth letting him taste her cum.

"Oh yes Mark Oh God yes! Your mouth is heavenly. Now gently baby, very gently suck my clit. Do it now Mark! Ohhh That's it gently! Oh Fuck yes! Ohhhh! Ohhh! Ohhh God!! Yes!!"

Amy went off again, cumming and climaxing against Mark's sweet soft tongue and lips. It was so good to have her husband love her pussy like he does with his mouth. She loved how he made her feel so close to him as she held his head and whispered how she loved him, needed him and wanted him to love her pussy like that forever. What Mark didn't know is those were the same words she told Daniel last night over and over again as he filled her with his cock and shot his cum in her and lifted her higher and higher with her orgasms she received from his cock. Mark was doing the same with his mouth!

When Amy had recovered enough to talk she told Mark, "Oh thank you my sweet husband! That was so good. God Mark, your mouth is heavenly! "

Mark asked what happened next. Amy pulled him up over her body, and as he lay between her legs her wet pussy rubbed his cock. She held him like that and continued her story.

"Well then Markie, during the night, Daniel woke me up three maybe four times and we fucked again, and again and again. He couldn't get enough of my body, my pussy, my mouth and sorry Mark my ass too."

As she began to calm down now and Mark moved out from between her thighs, but she pulled him to her and held him stroking his face and kissing his lips. She could taste her own cum but she didn't care. She held her husband as if she might loose him and she told him she loved him so very much. She lay there with Mark next to her and his lips kissing her shoulders and around the nipple of her left breast. Amy closed her eyes and began to think about her two men so different but both had great qualities.

"If only I could combine my two men," she said to herself. "If only I could join them together! To have my two men as one who make up my sex life and who make love to me. I could have Daniel's magnificent black cock to fuck me and Mark's magical tongue and mouth to lick, eat and clean me. Yes that would really be heaven, sexual heaven.

She smiled at Mark again.

"And that was pretty much it Mark. Oh, except before I left this morning Daniel filled my pussy and ass one last time. He told me to tell you it was for you Mark. It was a fresh load that he gave me so you could smell it on me and if you liked it, well, you could taste it. He told me to put the plug back in and save it until I got home so you could lick my pussy clean and clear out all his black seed. But I wouldn't do that to Mark. I mean I used the plug, but having you clean Daniel's cum from my pussy....well that's too nasty don't you think?"

Mark didn't answer her. He was softly playing with her right breast and nipple! So she kept on talking.

"Daniel wouldn't let me shower sweetie, he wanted you to see, smell and taste him on me. But I knew you wouldn't want to lick his cum off of me and that's why I wanted to take a shower before you went down on me. You wouldn't want to lick his cum out of my pussy would you sweetie?"

Mark said, "No not really Amy. I mean I love eating your pussy and pleasing you but I don't want to taste him, I want to taste you."

She smiled at him and gently kissed his lips. When she broke the kiss she held him tightly and closed her eyes again.

"I really need a nap now baby!" she whispered. "Could you let me rest a little before we have to get ready for the barbecue at mom's house?"

Mark told her he would let her sleep while he showered again. He got up and walked into the bathroom, happy he had his wife back and happy that he had pleased her with his tongue a few times. He hoped it made up for the many times Daniel had fucked her last night.

Amy rolled to her side and watched her husband walk nude into the bathroom. She remembered Daniel's black ass walking into his bathroom after he fucked her. She sighed and put her hand between her thighs and felt her pussy still throbbing and wet -- wet with her husband's cum this time.

She smiled as she started thinking of all the sex she had over the past 24 hours. She remembered what Daniel told her about giving Mark a cream pie. He had to tell her what a cream pie was since she hadn't heard the term before. She was thinking, "I wondered if in fact Mark would actually want to do what Daniel was talking about? Would Mark eventually eat my pussy when I was full of Daniel's cum? Would Mark suck my lover's cock and clean the cum off of it too one day. Would he get Daniel hard again so I can be fucked again? If he did the three of us could be together and enjoy sex all the time rather than just Daniel and me."

She shivered thinking about that. It was a very degrading thing to do to her husband. She wouldn't humiliate Mark that much would she? Could she actually do that? Or would she be able to just talk Mark into it as a way for him to join in on the wonderful sex Daniel provide her. She smiled as she remembered what Daniel told her: "If Mark doesn't want to eat my cum out of your tight white pussy when you get home Amy, you know he still does eat it. He's tasted it by now, I'm sure."

Amy wasn't sure what he meant.

"How is that possible Daniel?" she asked him. "I wash a lot down there before I begin to make love to Mark and let him go down on me."

Daniel laughed and told her, "Hell baby I fuck you so many times and I cum so deep that even if you wash your pussy a dozen times before Mark eats that pussy, he would still be eating some of my cum. Oh, he doesn't realize it I'm sure, and he is so sexually worked up he most likely wouldn't know it when it happens. But he does eat it, believe me. I mean, you can wash your cunt and Mark can wash your cunt too, but my cum is still so deep in there baby that when he eats your pussy he eats my cum too! When Mark goes down on you after you get home, think about what he's doing. He's eating you but he tasting my cum."

Amy felt this was so nasty, so evil and bad, but she smiled knowing Daniel was right. Mark had tasted her lover's cum she was sure of it. All the times she had fucked Daniel and then showered before Mark went down on her she was sure that he still got to taste some of Daniel's black seed. For some reason Amy felt that was really hot!

"Well I'm not about to tell Mark that!" she said to herself. "His mouth and tongue feel much too good on my pussy for him not to want to keep doing it. Besides, he loves doing it to me so it most likely wouldn't matter that much anyway."

She fell asleep thinking of Mark's mouth and Daniel's cock and her husband eating her lover's cum.

12