Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 13

Story Info
More information means more problems.
6.2k words
4.75
3.8k
1
0

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdbeauty
bdbeauty
167 Followers

"Hey, Oz, so we have it, but God only knows what this says. I'm going to take a picture of the part we found and text it to you so you can get started. We'll pass your place in about 7 hours, so we'll stop by and drop it off. Can you get started though?" Jeff tried to gauge just how angry the old man was. It was careless for he and Kerry to get involved with Lizzie, and even more so to violate Oz's trust. The Dark Division was pretty relaxed when it came to formality, but Oz definitely expected them all to respect the importance of their work. This had pissed him off royally. It was only compounded by how much he cared about Lizzie.

"Fine, just send it over. I'll call if I can get some more information before you get here." And with Oz's words they were off and running after Jeff took a picture. He knew the only way to get back into Oz's good graces was to save Lizzie and the manuscript was a major key to that.

***************************

The two men rode in near silence the whole way to pick up the manuscript and the whole way to Oz's house. It was an unassuming tow yard, where no cars had ever really moved. It was a good hideout and from all appearances didn't look out of the ordinary. When you went inside though, well that was a different story. The normal looking first floor hid a modern, updated bunker area upstairs and down below it was a complete control room. The place was state of the art hidden in plain sight.

"Well, give me the original, because I have to check something out." The greeting was to be expected, but still Jeff had been close with Oz for a long time even training with him for a while. Now, he saw the disappointment in his face. Jeff produced the dusty linen from the envelope he carried it in.

"Here it is." He looked at Kerry as they followed Oz downstairs into the basement where the real work happened. He had printed the photo already and had it and several old looking volumes spread across the large conference table.

"So, what do you have so far?" Kerry started the conversation next as Jeff leaned along the wall trying to be invisible.

"The first few symbols are pretty clean like the professor's, and they translate to the 5th gate being the sharing of physical and spirit essence with an angel. Based on all the others being sexual references, I'm guessing it means that she's going to do the nasty with an angel and share grace with him." Oz barely looked up as he continued comparing the linen to the photo he had.

"Wow, well Lizzie is alone in the bunker right now, so I think we are somewhat safe. When is it going to happen, though?" Kerry continued the conversation.

"That's the part that scares me. You see the original manuscript piece...let me show you." Oz moved over to the side producing a plastic framed piece of linen that appeared to be missing a section the same size as the one they had just retrieved. "Here, you see...there was this marking when it skipped 10 years and an arrow and these markings which meant 10 years and outside the heat cycle. Then, after your time with her, depicted here there was an arrow and this marking, meaning one year and at the start of her heat cycle...the time she was with you." With his words he pointed at the two men with glares.

"Okay, so is there another one after the...uh...well..." Jeff stammered it out unable to utter the words in Oz's presence.

"The three way, for God's sake at least own your mistakes boy. Anyways, no there isn't. In fact, I don't see any more arrows at all. I think that means everything else happens in this heat cycle." Oz looked up and crossed his arms.

"Alright, well that's good news because she only has about a week left I think. So, if we keep her safe for a week then does it all start again?" Kerry looked hopeful for the first time since they learned about the gates from Oz.

"I don't know. Honestly, at the rate you're going... Well, I'm not sure they are avoidable. That's not to say you shouldn't try, but I just don't know if anything can be done." Oz glanced between them.

"Well, we're not angels that's for sure, so we can't fuck that one up." Jeff raised his head meeting his mentor's gaze.

"Hang on, you're friend Tom, he can get in the bunker right?" Oz dropped his arms looking between them.

"Yea, we removed the angel warding so he could come and go as he pleased. He told us the other angels weren't interested in being there given what we do so it wasn't a big deal." Jeff had no idea where Oz was going with this, and was a little irritated that he wasn't focused on the manuscript.

"Not a big deal until you have a Capsa in heat waiting to get boffed by an angel...get the hell out here and back to her you dolt."

"Wait, what?" Jeff was still confused.

"Jeff, she's alone and nothing will keep angels out, we have to get back." Kerry looked freaked out.

Jeff's eyes widened and both men made for the stairwell.

"Shit, I'll call Tom, but let's go...Oz just call us if you get anything more on the next two gates. We only have a little bit more until she's out of heat, so we can buy you another year to figure this out." Jeff called out as he and Kerry ran out to the Torino.

"Jeff, we have a good lead now. We got this." Kerry tried to calm his nerves. He could tell his partner was on edge; his care for Lizzie was obvious.

"Hang on, shit, dial this would you?" Jeff fumbled with his phone before tossing it to Kerry. Kerry hit the speed dial to Tom and put it on speaker.

"Hello Jeff." Tom answered after two rings.

"Hey Tom, listen, we need you to head to the bunker and stay with Lizzie. We'll be there as soon as we can, we're coming from Oz's."

"I am already here with Lizzie. What is the problem?" Tom's reply didn't even raise any flags.

"Look we found out that the 5th gate involves an angel, and the bunker isn't warded against angels because of you. Don't worry Lizzie, but stay near her." Jeff spoke to him.

"I am in bed with her now, and she is fine. She is sleeping and likely will be for some time. She was quite exhausted when I arrived." Tom thought nothing of his words.

"Wait, Tom, why are you in bed with Lizzie?" The fear on Kerry's face was obvious as he spoke and Jeff suddenly realized why.

"I am holding her while she sleeps. Do not worry, I will sense if an angel comes in the bunker. We will be here when you return." On his last words, Tom hung up not wanting to wake the beautiful woman in his arms. He returned to resting although sleep did not overtake him. Instead, he was able to enjoy the feel of Lizzie as he never had before and he let himself become saturated in her smell and her very essence.

**********************************

"Jeff you don't think Tom would..." Kerry was concerned at the thought of Tom in bed with Lizzie.

"No, of course not right? I mean she's like his daughter right? I...oh fuck, Kerry we have to get home now, hold on." Jeff accelerated as fast as the car would go taking advantage of the lack of traffic on the backroads as he went. Despite his assurances to Kerry he was just as terrified of what might happen if they were not there to explain and soon.

****************************

Lizzie heard the bunker door, and it startled her from her slumber. She opened her eyes and there was Tom still naked beneath her as she cuddled into his chest.

"Did you hear that?" She asked appearing worried.

"Yes, it appears Kerry and Jeff have returned. They have information related to you, but asked that I allow you to continue to sleep. They were correct, you should continue to rest. You were exhausted when I arrived." Tom looked at her brushing her hair back.

"What? When did you talk to them?" She was confused and half-awake.

"They called several hours ago, and you slept through it. I should go and talk with them if you think you will be okay." Tom smiled at her.

"Okay, just make sure you put clothes on. I'll just be here if you guys need me." Lizzie fell back into her slumber, finally able to rest.

Tom moved from under her and laid her head down on the pillow where he had been. Standing up from the bed, he motioned with his fingers and was covered with his clothing immediately.

**************************

A few seconds later and he was in the kitchen with Jeff. Jeff turned gasping, still surprised to see Tom sometimes, especially when he appeared out of thin air.

"Jesus, I'll never get used to that. Hey, is Lizzie alright?" Jeff asked him.

"She is fine. I have told her to continue sleeping. Tell me what you have learned." Tom was concerned, wanting to know how an angel was involved in breaking her 5th gate.

"Hey Tom, so we got what appears to be the rest of the manuscript. Oz is working on the rest, but...Tom...did you do something different with your hair?" Kerry had stopped midsentence to tilt his head and look at him. Tom's hair was stuck up in several locations, disheveled unlike usual.

"No nothing has changed. I believe Lizzie may have just altered it with her hands. This manuscript, what did it say?" Tom had not even considered saying anything to the two of them, after all what had happened with her had no bearing on the issues at hand.

Jeff turned around with a beer in hand and got a first real full look at Tom. The disheveled hair wasn't just out of his character; Jeff knew exactly what it was. It was sex hair. Then, it clicked. Tom just said that Lizzie had moved his hair. His heart sank and he grabbed the counter almost dropping his beer as he sat it down.

"Jeff are you okay?" Tom's eyebrows rose in concern as he spoke.

"The manuscript said the 5th gate was a sharing of physical and spiritual energy with an angel. Why were Lizzie's hands in your hair Tom?" Jeff leveled his gaze at the dark haired man. Kerry's face fell as he backed himself up against the wall.

"Oh no." Kerry sighed.

"I believe it was just a reaction to her nearing orgasm while we were having intercourse." Tom had not understood the words of Jeff a moment ago, and still did not quite grasp the look of terror on Jeff's face.

"You had sex with Lizzie? Son of a bitch!" Jeff's voice rose as he smacked the table.

"Wait, wait...Tom...did you share your grace with her? If not then we're still ok." Kerry tried to think of only her and the possibility that this was not the gate breaking.

"Yes, she has an incredible soul. It was a green vision like I have never experienced before. When it mixed with my grace, it made my human and angel forms ignite. I have never felt like that before." Tom spoke, still not understanding.

"Oh, God, we...we have to tell her...Jeff, can you call Oz. We need a rush on the other gates." Kerry tried to be practical, but all he wanted to do was scream or cry, whichever relieved the dread he felt in his chest.

"Hey, what's everyone yelling about?" Lizzie walked out with her robe secured around her. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

"How could you sleep with Tom...God...we were gone for a few days. Fuck, Lizzie, I can't believe you." Jeff stormed out of the room, conflicted with his emotions. He was angry that the angel and the woman he loved had been together. He was terrified of what was next for her and of losing her. It was all too much, and as usual rage was the best way his mind knew how to deal with things.

"Kerry? I...what? What's happening?" She asked confused and terrified by Jeff's reaction.

"Um...apparently you being with Tom was the um 5th gate." Kerry spoke.

"What? No...oh God...Kerry. I...I didn't know...I didn't mean to...oh God." Lizzie stuttered unable to comprehend what she had just heard.

"Lizzie, I am sorry. I should have known something was not correct, but you needed me...and I have now failed you." Tom looked distraught; the pain across his face tore her heart open.

"Just leave. I don't want to even see you right now Tom. Fuck, I'm gonna be sick." Lizzie ran to the sink throwing up. She was overcome with the nausea unable to keep herself from heaving long after she had emptied her stomach, still dry heaving. It wasn't until all her strength had disappeared that she paused and then sank to the floor.

"Hey, come with me. Let's get you to your bed. We'll figure this out Lizzie. I love you and we'll figure this out together." Kerry's sweet face appeared as he picked her up in his arms carrying her to her own bed. As they passed Jeff's room she heard him on the phone presumably with Oz. His voice was harsh and he was demanding information. Tears stung her eyes as Kerry carried her the rest of the way to her room.

"I'm so sorry Kerry, I didn't know. I love you too." Tears came down her face. She apologized to him as he laid her on her bed and pulled the covers over her body.

"Look, there's nothing to apologize for. We all know that some of this is outside of our control. But, we're going to stop those last two gates if it's the last thing Jeff and I do. Let me get you some water, and then you sleep." Kerry got up and picked up a water bottle from her dresser bringing it over so she could rinse her mouth out before resting. He brushed the hair from her face taking in this perfect woman that he had fallen for. None of this was her fault, and yet it was torturing her.

"Jeff hates me, huh?" Lizzie asked

"Nah, he's just an ass sometimes, he'll get over it." Kerry leaned down kissing her forehead. She closed her eyes and he waited until sleep overtook her before he got up and left her room. Now it was time to go deal with his idiot partner.

**************************************

"Jeff? Jeff where are you?" Kerry called out for his partner. He found him in the kitchen already pouring scotch for himself.

"Want one Kerry?"

"No. So, what's Oz got?"

"A whole lot of that's fate and it's not their faults. Basically bullshit."

"You really think that's bullshit. After how unavoidable the first 4 gates were? You're an idiot Jeff. She's pretty wrecked you know, and you just made it ten times worse with your outburst."

"She's wrecked? I'm the one who found out how her soul looks from my friend. It was hard enough to get used to you, but Tom?"

"Would it have been easier with some other angel? I mean we have to face the facts; she has a fate that we might not be able to avoid. Let's just hope we get the last two gates in time before we can't fix those. I, for one, don't care about her and Tom right now. I just want to save her, because...well...I'm in love with her Jeff and I'm pretty sure you are too." Kerry spoke from his heart. He knew that she had never meant for any of this to happen, but despite how awful it was for her it had brought her into his life. He never wanted to change that.

"I do love her. Just the thought of his hands on her makes me want to beat the shit out of something."

"Okay, well, you aren't going to hit her. And you almost broke your hand the last time you hit Tom. So, I guess drink until you're not an asshole anymore." Kerry reconciled himself to letting Jeff get over his issues in the way he did best.

"Yep. I'm taking this to my room." Jeff walked out of the kitchen glass and bottle in hand. Kerry sighed and made his way to his room too.

**********************************

"Kerry, hey get your partner. I think I figured out the next two and I might know what angel was involved in writing out this manuscript." Oz was on the phone as Kerry ran into the kitchen where Jeff was sitting. He was nursing a hell of a hangover this morning and Lizzie hadn't even left her room yet. There was an ominous feeling throughout the bunker.

"Jeff, it's Oz, he's got more info."

"Hey Oz, whatta ya got?" Jeff sounded hoarse as he gulped down water.

"More bad news, but at least news. So, from what I can tell the last two gates are repeats meaning the same thing happens to her twice. Now, it didn't make sense to me at first, but now I think I figured it out. It appears that the final two gates are both her imprintings. We have been thinking it would only happen once, but it looks like she gets imprinted twice and both are bad."

"How do you mean bad?" Kerry sighed and took a sit at the table.

"I mean not so consensual. The translations range from rending of flesh to letting of blood, but all bad. So, if you two can stop yourselves and anyone else from imprinting on her then we have a shot. Also found another interesting tidbit."

"We're not going to bite her, so no worries there. Now, you said something about the author." Kerry wanted to get all the information he could on this, and knowing who wrote it might be a huge key.

"Yeah, there is a seal on it. It's faint, but I'm trying to enhance it. If I find out who wrote it, I'll let you know." Oz hung up with that and the two of them sighed. If there was one thing they could stop, it was hurting Lizzie. Neither of them would be capable of doing real harm to her, not intentionally.

*************************

At least when Oz said he would work quickly, he meant it. That's why when Jeff got a call a few hours later, he wasn't surprised.

"Hey Oz, what do you have?"

"You're not going to like it and I don't think we can tell Lizzie about this. Is she there?"

"Nope, she's doing some work with Kerry in the library...and yes it's just work." Jeff anticipated the old man's comments.

"Okay, well it looks like the seal is pretty old, like archangel old. I think it belongs to Gabriel. I asked Tom to check into it, but that would mean that cool Uncle Gabriel knows a heck of a lot more than he is letting on. Anyways, once I confirm it, well we need to put the winged asshole in a room and have a long conversation."

"Wait, if Gabriel wrote it...Shit, Oz he raised her. How could he not anticipate things going like this?"

"I don't know, but I definitely want to ask him. Jeff, I think this has been far more orchestrated than we believed. You and Kerry need to be careful with this. I don't even like Tom being involved, but I need to double check this with someone." Oz sighed heavily. "Listen, I'll call back when I find out, but maybe head down to the dungeon and slap some angel wards up. If we bring him in, I want him controlled."

"You got it, and thanks Oz. We really appreciate it." Jeff hung up with those words and moved quietly down towards the dungeon intent on prepping it for whoever or whatever they might have to cage in there.

**********************************

"So, wait a second, you want me to leave the bunker now?" Lizzie was baffled as Jeff and Kerry walked into the kitchen sitting down for the dinner she had made.

"It's not that we want you to, it's just that with an asset like this we can't take any chances. You're in heat still and it's male, and we need full concentration while we question him." Jeff tried to sound convincing although Lizzie knew something was off.

"Besides, you aren't leaving alone. You and I will head to Oz's for tonight and then come back late tomorrow probably. It's just a precaution." Kerry chimed in, thinking he was more convincing.

"Fine. Just be careful Jeff, I don't want you getting hurt." She leaned over and gave him a quick kiss. Jeff almost cracked right there telling her everything. He wanted so badly to clue Lizzie in so she could know that this angel who was supposedly protecting her had been behind all of this. But, he couldn't, not until they had the full picture.

***************************

Lizzie and Kerry made the trip to Oz's house even as Oz was on his way to the bunker. It was refreshing for them both to be out of the stuffiness, and it was nice to have a chance to be alone with Kerry. Things had been so tense at the bunker since she had been with Tom and none of them had even touched each other. Now, at least, Kerry seemed to be in a good frame of mind.

When they arrived a few hours later, Lizzie was comforted to see Oz's house again. The familiar façade brought back memories of being saved by him. It was comforting in a way that she had not expected. Of course, she hadn't seen the upstairs with its nice bedrooms, some with bunk beds and some with huge king size mattresses just waiting to be enjoyed. She marveled at just how the outside run down appearance belied the interior.

bdbeauty
bdbeauty
167 Followers
12