Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kerry let her wander, and then plopped their bags together into one room. It was the one closest to Oz's and the last one she stopped to examine. Kerry walked up behind her as she eyed the place and she felt his presence surround her instantly. When his hands did the same, she felt that familiar warmth that came with his scent filling her nostrils. It was the essence of Kerry that made her feel perfectly at home even in this new place.

"You know I'm really sorry you have to deal with this. Jeff and I, we get it. Hell Oz may talk tough, but he gets it too. You can't exactly stop fate completely. I have been through a few things too and if I could have stopped them in time it would have saved a lot of people." Kerry was trying to be reassuring as he stood holding her.

"I know, but now there are only two gates left and the next two sound awful. I mean the last few have been kind of pleasant at least, but now..." She turned, looking into Kerry's eyes feeling the concern she found there.

"Well, look you're safe here with me. We're going to get the rest of the manuscript and we'll translate it, and who knows maybe it will give us a way out. In any event, I'm not going to bite you tonight. I will hold you though." Kerry pulled her to his chest.

"What if I want you to do more than hold me? What if I want you to make me forget it all right now? Can you get past how messed up this all is and make me forget?" Lizzie asked him turning her head to look up into those impossibly sweet eyes.

"On one condition."

"Name it please, I need you Kerry."

"We take it slow. I haven't gotten to make love to you yet, and besides that way you'll be sure I don't bite you."

"Okay." Her word was enough as Kerry leaned down claiming her lips. He started slowly kissing her as he held her face in his hands.

Her heat drifted into his senses as Lizzie's excitement grew and Kerry felt himself getting more excited. It was so tempting to give in and satiate his desires immediately, but instead he slowed himself down. He took his time to enjoy the feel of her lips on his and how her hair felt on his fingers. He was truly in love with this woman, and he wanted to memorize her in case she was taken from him.

"Come here." Kerry growled grabbing her and pushing himself back on the bed. He lay her down in front of him finding her neck and sucking a light mark into the side. She moaned out and his mouth crashed back onto hers.

His hands reached under the edge of her shirt, he needed to feel her skin. The soft feel of her flesh under his fingers made him yearn for more from her. He shifted pulling the shirt up and over her head. Her hair pulled back from the movement lay across the bed. She looked like a goddess lain out before him.

Lizzie laced her fingers into Kerry's hair, the feel of it always made her excited. He was driving her crazy as his mouth found every inch of her skin down to her bra cups before starting on her abdomen. She was putty as he licked along her navel and then made his way to the top of her jeans. He took his time letting his hot breath linger along the line of the fabric as he kissed holding her hips with his hands.

No words were spoken between them as Kerry rejoined her mouth. He allowed her to roll him backwards and sat up so she could remove his flannel and t-shirt as well. She brushed past his sideburns seizing an ear in her mouth and giving it a nibble. He adored how she did that.

Her eyes were full of desire as she stared up at him. He could feel her skin on his watching as she made her way to his nipples taking each in turn. His cock was straining already in anticipation of feeling her body again. She was much less restrained as she licked and sucked her way to his jeans. Once she was there she put her hands on his hips holding him down as she nuzzled against his cock through the fabric. He felt her hot breath on his head and couldn't help the groan that came from his mouth.

"Get up here." His words drew her attention as Lizzie stopped her playful exploration and looked up meeting his eyes. His pupils were huge already. She loved how Kerry looked when he was on the verge of losing control. He got so swept up in lust that his passion seemed unable to be contained. She planted a kiss just above his belt buckle before trailing her tongue up his entire abdomen and chest. He growled at her, pulling her face up to meet his. His huge hands holding her head in place as he kissed her lips.

Their tongues wrestled together as Kerry held on. Lizzie was powerless to get away, only able to take a firm hold on his sides to keep him there with her. He pressed her onto her back before releasing a hand from her hair. When his mouth found her neck again, his fingers moved around her unclasping her bra and pulling it over one shoulder. His mouth found her nipple holding her breast in place so that he could shift and take her bra the rest of the way off.

Lizzie had become lost in the feel of Kerry. His smell enveloping her and making her feel safe. His mouth on her chest had her moaning out softly while taking a firm grip in his hair. He moved onto her other breast snaking his hand down her body to undo her jeans. When he leaned back, his grasp on her jeans had her shifting her hips instantly. She yearned to be naked with him, to feel all of his flesh pressed against her. They both worked to peel the denim down leaving her in her black boy shorts.

Kerry grinned seeing those. The panties were cute for him, but it seemed so Lizzie to have on those comfortable cotton boy shorts. His fingers drifted over them reaching between her legs and feeling how wet she already was. She arched up into him grinding her clit along his finger tips and making him want to scrap his earlier slow plan for the sake of having her right now.

"Oh Kerry, yes." She sighed feeling him press just a little harder and leaning in to seize on his neck. Her hands still locked in that amazing hair of his as he watched her features. The look in his eyes was so pure and full of love, she couldn't believe it was directed at her. She knew Jeff fell hard and fast, but had wondered if Kerry felt the same way she did. Now, she knew. He didn't have to tell her, it was the way he looked at her face as his hands forced her breath to hitch in her throat.

Kerry removed his hand from her, rolling back to undo his own pants. He wanted more of her skin to contact his. Lizzie's legs were always so soft, and the feel of that soft skin on his own legs drove him crazy. Once he had unfastened his pants he slid off the bed dropping them and his briefs all in one. She propped herself up on her elbows watching and when he looked up she had her bottom lip caught in her teeth as she stared at his cock. He was more than ready for her and she was the epitome of sex laying like that for him.

Lizzie watched as Kerry approached her again, he smiled not getting back onto the bed, but instead pulling her legs so her ass was right at its edge. He wanted to taste her. Taking his time, he placed kiss after kiss along that silky skin. When he reached her inner thighs he took his time kissing slowly and leaving a trail of spit in his wake. He ended burying his nose in her and she grabbed his head groaning. He could feel the heat from her pussy on his skin, and her groan nearly took away his control.

Kerry's fingers seized on the fabric of her panties pulling them down, his eyes fixed on her pussy as he eased them over her knees and to the ground. He allowed himself to indulge then, taking his time to lick every exposed part of her sex. His dip into her hole sent a wave of exhilaration over him as he tasted that lovely honey that haunted his dreams when they weren't together. She moaned pulling herself up slightly so she could watch him.

"So good Kerry...you're gonna make me...oh God." She was on the verge of her orgasm, needing more speed or more pressure...just more before she exploded. He refused to give her more of anything, taking his time as he grazed a flat tongue over her clit. Her hands became frantic in his hair, brushing through it and seizing on pieces as he continued.

"Cum for me...I want to watch you." Kerry's lust filled words were killing her. He pushed her over then, sliding two fingers into her as his lips pulled her clit in. Her body froze in the pleasure, feeling her orgasm paralyze her. She could not cry out as she felt her pussy pulse around him.

"Oh fuck Kerry...fuck..." Lizzie lay back on the bed, her chest rising and falling with her breath as she held into his hair. Feeling his fingers leave her, she opened her eyes and he was above her again. His mouth descended to kiss her. When he released she could hardly breathe.

"I hope I never forget how you taste." Kerry spoke so magically in her ear, and she reached out wrapping a hand around his cock.

"Can I taste you?" Lizzie looked at him pleading.

"If you do, I'm done for. I want to feel you tonight, just feel you, please." As if Kerry wasn't sexy enough, now he was begging to be inside of her. There was no resisting the look on his face.

"Oh yes, make me scream Kerry." She caught her lip unsure where such a statement had come from. It wasn't like her to be this way, but these two men made her starve for sex. Even now, feeling the sweat on Kerry's skin and smelling his musk around her had her pussy begging to be filled.

"Oh fuck, that mouth is going to be the death of me." Kerry smiled shifting their bodies so he was between her legs. His lips suctioned onto her neck as he put his tip just at her entrance feeling how hot her body was. He shifted towards her allowing himself to enjoy her moisture encircling his head.

"Please." Lizzie grabbed the back of his head locking eyes with him. Her eyes were incredible, boring through him in their desire. He edged himself inside enjoying how her body gave accepting his cock completely.

"Oh my god...that's...oh Z." There it was Lizzie realized. She loved how he called her that when they were having sex. It was as if he couldn't get her full name out. It made her feel so special to be in his arms as he showered her chin and neck with kisses.

"Are you okay?" He asked her looking down as a tear rolled out of her eye.

"Yes, I love you Kerry, I never want this to end." She whispered to him before drawing him in for a kiss. Kerry couldn't stop himself from moving.

"I love you too, and it won't if we don't let it." He said to her as his brows rose feeling her squeeze around his cock. He growled taking her forearms in his hands and pinning them above her head.

Kerry's body moved in her over and over sending her towards another orgasm quickly. His eyes were locked on hers. His hips rocked into her clit as he moved. She smiled squeezing her Kegel muscles tightly around him.

"Oh fuck...new trick huh?" He growled and then scoffed the words at her as if she was challenging him somehow by doing it. Kerry took her leg in his hand, bending it up and pressing it towards her chest. Suddenly his angle changed and he was able to bury himself even deeper inside.

"Is that too much?" He asked looking down at her eyes squeezed shut and her mouth open in an O shape.

"Fuck no...more." She groaned the words into his face her nails digging into his neck. He was so sexy above her like this. His entire chest was raised up enough so she could see the powerful man on display even as he held her body in place. He pulled himself out of her only to slowly slide back in.

Lizzie's words killed him. The way she groaned more snapped the last string holding him back from ravaging her. His body could wait no longer as he started to increase his speed. The words stopped between them then as they stared into each other's eyes. Grunts and groans were all either could muster as Kerry went faster and faster.

"Oh God Kerry." Her words were a sigh as she had been holding her breath.

"Scream for me Z...scream."

It had gotten too good and when her body tightened around him she was paralyzed once more. Her voice went up an octave as she screamed his name staring into his eyes. Her nails dug completely into his flesh.

"UNHHHHHHHHH!" Kerry cried out releasing her leg to catch himself on the bed. His hips stuttering as he came in her. He released down to his elbows laying flush against her body planting a gentle kiss on her lips.

Lizzie wrapped her arms and legs around Kerry's back holding him in place as they desperately kissed each other. His hands came up to her face wiping away the hair that stuck to the sweat on her brow.

"I do love you, you know. It's not sex talk and it's not the heat." He was so serious as he looked into her eyes.

"Me too. What if we just never move, Kerry?" Her eyes pleaded with him.

"I want the world to be like that too. Which brings me to my new trick." He kissed her again and then smiled down. He started to move inside of her again, having only faltered slightly in his erection.

"Oh, Kerry...are you still hard?" She sighed as her body started to respond to his movements.

"Do you want to be on top this time?" He smiled devilishly as he rolled pulling her on top of him.

12