All Comments on 'Dark Fire'

by desecration

Sort by:
  • 110 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dsrk. Very dark. But did I miss something? This should be tagged cheating husband, not cheating wife, yes? And yes it is clear that she is committing a vehicular murder and suicide at the end. Ironically some commenters wish they could work it out somehow. Would they feel the same way if she had been the cheater and Ron, the aggrieved spouse? Just curious.

mariverzmariverz11 months ago

a esto me refiero a que cuando no eres grandilocuente en tu escritura... sencillamente eres fantástico.

gracias por tu obra

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I enjoyed it, and gave it 4.5 stars. It was a dark tale, and taken in a different direction by the husband doing the cheating, while the wife wants to bring them back together. However, there's something missing in the marriage...communication. What he wants, AND what she wants aren't the same things. He wants kinky sex, and she wants romance. It seems that the story is more about showing the differences in how the 2 sexes think. Very enlightening.

SatyrDickSatyrDick9 months ago

[30.07.23]

Flippin' BRILLIANT!

Well constructed story about believable protagonists, in a trap created by their upbringing and expectations.

At times cold and clinical, but then there are people like that. Two people who do genuinely love each other but who are emotionally stunted and lack the ability to express it overtly.

SHOCK ending but as an artist and therapist (?) she was able to see the only truly viable solution to a grim reality.

11/10!!!!!

SyzyguySyzyguy9 months ago

5* Very wordy, stunning and tense. I'm not sure I followed (or agreed with) all the psychology BUT you write very well and this held my attention, getting me emotionally involved with your protagonists. Excellent. Thank you for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Surely she could have re- analysed the situation another 20 or 30 times before doing everyone a favour and heading for that bridge and peace of mind.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think this writer was broken..he has written a rush of stories in 2021…all dark and heavy on lament! This person has tremendous psychological issues…and no one seems to have helped him…the sudden stoppage of his contribution after 21…makes me fear the worst… he committed suicide or lost his mental balance!

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

You definitely do some dark stories that are an acquired taste. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I liked it. Definitely dark. I liked the twist at the end where she kills themselves off. Didn't see that coming.

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 1 month ago

Why would anyone like a story with an ending like this? Is this considered intellectual or high brow. I just don't like stories that end in death unless there is a good reason for it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous