Dark Genie Ch. 01

Story Info
Life before a Genie.
3.1k words
4.39
26.9k
46

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went straight to my room the moment I entered the house. No pit stop to the kitchen, no crashing on the couch and seeing what was on some of my favorite channels, just a beeline to my room and right onto my bed. In my opinion, there was almost nothing better than being covered in the warmth of your blankets. I was already drowsy before I got in bed so the moment my head hit the pillow, I knew it would only takes second for me to enter slumberland.

"Di, get down here and get the stuff out the car!"

My eyes snapped open and I looked at the door as if it was speaking some foreign language. Given the current state of me being half-sleep, the option of getting out of bed and doing what a door says seemed highly unlikely and I turned over and went back to falling asleep. I was literally on the doorstep of the dream world when I heard footsteps marching upstairs. There was nothing more irritating than someone interrupting your bed time. Or if someone were to snatch the blankets right off you and left you feeling the breeze, not that there was one in the summer anyway.

"Mom, I'm catching a few winks," I complained.

"Get the stuff out the car, first," my mom, Martha, ordered.

I was about to make a fuss about how I'd do it when I woke up, but I saw the look on her face. Her face may have been stern, but it was saturated with pleases all over it. Mom had just gone through a divore with my Dad, Nick, and her resolve had all but depleted as she had to keep to herself from shattering in front of, if no one else, her former love. My reason for staying in bed suddenly didn't mean squat and I got out of bed. I followed her out the house and we went to empty the car of the groceries.

"Di, did you get me new makeup?" she asked.

"Yeah, I think got them last week," I answered. "I didn't know which one you wanted to have, so I got a bunch so you can pick your favorite."

Mom nodded her head, then her face went dark. Obviously, she didn't want to think about what happened last week. That was the week that she found out that Dad had been cheating on her with our traveling agent for three months. In all truth, I had thought the agent had wanted to go on the cruise with us because she didn't get out much. It wasn't until halfway on the cruise that she accidentally spilled the beans and Mom went silent. From what she to me, she sought Dad out, smooched him up next to the rails, then tried to feed him to the sharks. The agent didn't do anything but watch as she knew Mom would definitely make her sleep with the fishes. So she tried the next best thing she could come up with: coercing me into getting Mom off Dad. And for that, she got a pie to the face.

I snuck a look at Mom, and she smirked to herself as she put some groceries away. Even I knew she was proud that she had Dad on the other side of the rails before security came and detained her after two hours worth of struggling. They took me with her as well even though I gave my sincerest statement that I wouldn't try to harm my Dad. I guess it was because I never took my eyes off him, maliciously smirking in his direction or perhaps the fact that I practically turned the agent into a dessert with limbs. Now that I remember, he took me all because I said, "Revenge has never looked so delicious." Though in my defense, it never had. My stomach growled so I grabbed the essentials to make a sandwich and them on the table. I also grabbed a bag of chips and started making lunch.

"Mom, are you hungry?" I yelled as she was in her room.

"I'm good," she replied.

"I'm only doing this once," I told her.

"I'm good," she repeated.

Oh, well. I finished making my third sandwich and opened the bag of chips and went to watch a Jim Carey movie. Most likely A Series of Unfortunate Events. I had just sat down when there was a knock on the door. No no no no no no no no, I thought. I waited few minutes before playing the movie. It had just got done with the commercials and logos when there was another knock on the door. Ticked off, I stomped my way to the front door, ready to yell at the person responsible for interrupting my lunch. Okay, so I wasn't going to yell until my vocal cords die of exhaustion, but still, whatever happened to peace and stop bothering me? I opened the door and an elderly man came into view.

"Are you going to participate in the park sale?" he inquired.

"There's a park sale going on?" I said, immediately intrigued. "Hey Mom, is it alright if I go to some park sale?"

To be brief, I didn't get an answer. Shruggingly, I dug through my coat pocket in the hallway closet and pulled out a Jackson and some loose change. I followed the guy to around the neighborhood until we arrived at the park. And truthfully, this is not what I was expecting. It seemed like everyone in the surrounding neighborhoods showed up and wanted to be a part of this event. There were booths of all sizes, selling just about anything that might interest someone. There were a few games for the kids to play, while the teens talked amongst themselves and the adults either watched or managed the booths. I figured I'd buy something for Mom since I was here so I went looking around until I came to what seemed like a female's retreat full of feminine things. The moment I stepped up, the lady in charge stopped me.

"You seem to be lost, the men's items are back that way," she instructed.

"No, I came here to check out some of your stuff," I told her.

"You're a cross-dresser?"

"What?! No!"

"Then you're gay."

I gave my best Don't be stupid look and went around looking for something Mom would like. There were a few jackets in some bins, but I knew Mom had enough jackets to sleep under. She might grow out of the pants and shirts, so there would be no point going for those, I thought. In the end, it came down to two earrings and a necklace or an unopened box of slippers.

"How much for the jewelry right here?" I pointed.

"Fifty dollars," she answered gruffly.

"Then I'll take the box of slippers," I decided, "How much is it?"

"Fifteen dollars," the lady said.

I paid the amount and walked away brusquely. A few people gave me a couple of looks as if they never seen a guy buy something for a female before. There were a few things that I wanted as well, but unfortunately they were outside my price range. After walking more or less than an hour, I gave up and walked away from the park sale. As I crossed the street, I noticed a lady attempting to carry a large box when it toppled over and the contents spilled out. Instinctively, I rushed over to her and helped pick up the items.

"Why thank you," the woman said. "I didn't expect a gentleman to come help me over a simple thing as this."

"Well, I've been taught to assist someone if they need and want it," I explained, "even if it is a simple thing like this."

"That's nice," she stated. "Then how about I give you something for your kindness."

"I don't have enough money to buy any of this expensive looking stuff," I told her.

"I didn't say sell, I said give," she reminded me.

"Wait, you mean for free?!" I asked, shocked.

"Yes," she answered. "Your kindness didn't cost me a thing, so its only fair that I return the favor. Pick anything you like and you may have it."

When I made sure she wasn't joking, I inspected each of the items before settling on a box labeled: LAVA LAMP. The moment I read that, I knew I wanted it. I had never actually seen a real lava lamp so I figured this would good choice. She left in the direction of the park sale and I made my way back to the house. I didn't even get to the porch when the front door swung open and Mom stepped out.

"Where were you?" she demanded.

"I went to the park sale," I answered. "I told you before I left that I was going there."

"I didn't hear you say anything about going anywhere," she glared.

"I practically yelled before I left," I said.

"Did you hear a response?" Mom asked and I shook my head. "Next time, don't go anywhere without my permission."

"Sure Mom," I replied, looking down. In my peripheral vision, I noticed Mom checking out the slippers I got her and decided to play my trump card. "I got the slippers for you, if you want them."

"Are you trying to bribe me?" Mom squinted.

"Nope," I denied. "I had to convince a lady that I wasn't gay or a cross-dresser before I got these."

"And what's in the other box?" Mom inquired.

"A lava lamp," I smiled. She rolled her eyes at my temporary immaturity.

"Just don't go anywhere without my permission," she said, acting as though she was still serious.

She took her slippers and I followed her into the house. When I passed the living room, I remembered my lunch I was supposed to eat. All three sandwiches were gone and the bag of chips was half empty. Mom you glutton, I thought sourly. I put the lamp in my room, fixed me three more sandwiches, and finished the bag of chips as well as all three sandwiches. After cleaning up my surroundings, I went upstairs, opened the box, and pulled out the lava lamp. It was a beautiful blue color for most of the part and yellow at the bottom.

I set it up on my dresser and went to get ready for bed. First I took a shower and put on a pair of boxers and some sweat pants as pajamas. I caught my reflection and the mirror and couldn't help but check my self out. First and foremost, I was around five foot seven and weighed about a hundred fifteen pounds. I had analyzing black eyes and straight nose above a well kept mouth. My hair looked like jungle at night, stretching across my head as if it wanted to take over my face. My body was a bit fit although I haven't kept a strict regime to exercise.

I walked back to my room and tossed the towel in the hamper. That wasn't a good idea though as the towel hit the dresser and the lava lamp tilted back and forth before freefalling to the floor. I leapt to catch it, but, even though I caught it with both hands in a tight grip, it shot out hands and hit the wall. I scurried over and snatched it up, checking for a scratch. Without warning, a puff of blue smoke shot out and engulfed my head before I could jerk my head back.

I automatically felt sleepy as if I've never gone to sleep in my life. I stumbled around my room as it shook me all over the place. I tried to grab onto something to steady myself but my right hand wouldn't grab onto anything I put it against. As it turned out, the lava lamp was still in my hand, puffing out smoke every other second. For some reason, I couldn't let it go, or summon the will to let it go. At one point, I felt like I wasn't even touching the ground. I looked to my bed and fought my way over to it as the room turned blue. I don't know how I knew this, but I knew that I would black out when the room was completely covered in the blue smoke. Luckily, I fell on it before my room was filled with the smoke. Just before I blacked out, I made out a feminine figure. Her face was obscured by the smoke, but I got the impression that she was breathing this stuff in. In that short observation, I swear I heard a voice say, "Master."

I woke up a few hours later, grateful that I had taken that blissful sleep. I walked out my room and went around the house. It was empty, except me of course, since Mom must have been called in to help the political party of Tim Hall do some kind of event. Which she might not come home until after midnight, meaning I have the whole house to myself for a good four to five hours. I walked into the kitchen and fixed me a bowl of noodles, then another one since I didn't want to pause my leisure time because of hunger.

Right after that, I watched the first movie of the Transformers film series. Sometimes, it felt good watching a movie I haven't seen in a while. As the movie transpired into the last battle scene, the A/C turned on and I suddenly regretted not thinking ahead to bring a shirt. As much as I wanted to stay and watch Optimus and Megatron duke it out over the Cube, it was going to have to wait until I got back downstairs. I was going to take my time, but it seemed the air suddenly went crisp and I bounded up the stairs for a shirt.

The moment I barged into the room, I noticed at least three things that was slightly off about my room. The first thing was that it was clean. I'm not a slob, but I did have a few things on the floor. Right now the floor was spotless. Which had me worried since I had left the lava lamp on the floor after I passed out. That led to the second thing, as the lava lamp was sitting back on the dresser in the exact place I put it. Now, I don't know if I'm a sleepwalker but I do know that I could not have put the lamp in the exact place I had it before it fell. Since I ruled that possibility out, I figured the culprit had gotten into my room while I had been either sleeping or eating. I was going to call Mom, but as it turned out, I didn't even need to do that. The culprit was sitting on my bed, stark naked as if people were born like this, and waiting for to be acknowledged.

Did I also happen to mention that the culprit was a hot, sexy female with all the perfect figures I could have ever wanted in a girl. Sorry Transformers, you're going to have to wait.

"Good evening, Master," she bowed.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," I replied.

"Is there anything you want me to do, Master?" she asked. I thought I detected a seductive tone hidden beneath that question, but in my current state, I wasn't sure.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," I answered.

"I can do anything you want Master, anything at all," she giggled. Now I know she was trying to seduce me. With my facial expression faltering in the line of duty, my brain went through all the faces of females I've met, although there was no luck in putting a face to a name. I closed my yap and then the door for privacy, even though I was the only one in the house. With a naked chick.

Then it all cilcked. Of course, it all made sense now. My other two friends, Lewis Farland and Nick Campton, were both smarter that me, so they were most likely doing this. They had probably heard of the winter prank that was pulled on me, so I was almost positive that they were the real culprits. Well I wasn't going to let them pull one on me this time.

"Alright guys, you got me," I admitted. "This is a pretty nice attempt to get me embarrassed."

"Master?" the girl inquired.

"You don't have to keep on with the joke," I informed her. "I know what this is. This is a 3D holographic projection."

"Master, what is a 3D holographic projection?" she asked.

Now this was taking things a bit too far. I know this was a joke, but if you don't let all the participants know about the joke you're going to pull, then you're just cruel.

"A 3D holographic projection is . . . a three dimensional image sent across a certain distance wirelessly," I explained, even though I didn't know what I talking about.

"Do you want to me to become a 3D holographic projection?" she inquired.

"What do you mean 'become a 3D holographic projection'?" I said. "You are a 3D holographic projection already."

I put my hand on her head to show her what I meant. Now, holographic projections were mostly made of light, so my hand was supposed to flow through this girl's head without a problem. Imagine my surprise when I felt actual hair on an actual head. I practically jumped out my skin when she looked up at me and smiled.

"What are you?!" I asked, backing against the closet door. At the moment, curiousity and fear were going for each other's throat with me as the prize.

"I am you genie," she answered, standing and allowing me to once again marvel at her glorious body. "A servant imbued with magic to fulfill your every wish, Master."

"You're a genie?" I repeated. Curiousity had won.

"No Master, I am your genie," she corrected.

"My genie?" I asked, confused.

"Yes, Master," she confirmed.

"That's a bunch of baloney," I replied. "If you were a genie, much less my genie, then you'd tell me what I'm thinking right now."

"Yes, Master," she said. "Master, you're thinking about how hot and sexy my body looks. Thank you, Master." She was suddenly blushing and I automatically grew hard.

"That was a lucky guess. Besides, I'm a guy so that was a giveaway," I stammered. "Now, if you're really a genie, take me to my favorite place in the entire world."

"Yes, Master," she said, her eyes glowing.

"Bet you can't do tha-" I said, before we teleported, leaving behind a wisp of smoke.