Dark Horizons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was this, I wondered? "What is it, baby?" I asked innocently.

She massaged my leg saying, "Remember Sean's cousin Marcus? Anyway, we have been emailing and texting, and one thing and another. Anyway, he called me and we've had phone sex. A lot."

She went on uncomfortably, not looking me in the eye, "He wants to hook up again. Look, it's all done with Sean, but I feel like I want to hook up with Marcus again."

I looked at her with hurt in my eyes, "But why Maggie?"

She explained, "I have been abstaining from sex, just trying to get black guys out of my head, but I can't. The memory of his cock, the way it tasted, the way it stretched my pussy, his black skin on mine, I can't get it him of my head baby. I keep smelling him on the sheets and our mattress. I kept his jockey shorts and every time I smell them, it brings back the memory of the way his skin felt and looked -- so smooth, so dark -- on mine."

She swallowed and continued, "You know how I hate it if we sweat when we fuck? With him, it's crazy but I was actually licking the sweat off his body, Jack. I need it and I need what he has really bad baby. Let me have it, and I will treat you so good, make you so happy. I know how much it excites you to see me with a powerful man too. Admit it."

There was a part of me that believed it, and there was a different part of me that believed she was abstaining from sex, because she could only think of having orgasms when a certain black cock was fucking her. This time I had conditions for Maggie. I would agree to what she wanted, but only if I could be there. The reason I gave her was that I wanted to watch her back, but more than that I wanted to understand what was up with this. What did this guy have that I didn't? Was there really anything to that "once you go black" crap? A further part of me was for some unexplained reason really, really excited over the prospect of seeing my wife driven crazy in a way that I didn't seem to be able to.

June 27

Saturday came, a bright early June day with a breeze rustling the trees outside our bedroom. It was only noon but Maggie was trying on multiple outfits for the evening, paying more attention to her appearance than she ever did for an evening out with me. After each try-on, she would ask for my opinion, but it was less the flavor of "does this make me look fat" and more like, "is this slutty enough."

The outfit she finally chose got a thumbs-up from me. White thigh high French cut thong, white stockings held up by frilly garters. I wondered idly where she had gotten those and when she had bought them. They certainly were not for me or rather not something I had ever seen before. Thinking of underwear brought me back to late last week when we were at odds with one another.

Going to bed one night she asked me where Marcus boxer shorts -- the ones she had been rubbing across her lips for a week -- were. I told her angrily that I had thrown them in the trash where they belonged. She shot an angry look at me, and then said simply, "that's alright, I know how to get another pair."

She had been looking forward eagerly to this day for two weeks and now it was finally here. She chose a lacy semi-transparent bra, the kind she always complained were too itchy if I asked her to wear one. This one pushed her breasts together provocatively to emphasize her cleavage. When she asked me to adjust the clear straps and hook the clasps, I stood behind her and as I looked at her firm ass on either side of the thong, my dick grew rock hard.

"Honey," I ventured, "maybe we ought to fuck—take the edge off for you. You don't want to be too tense tonight, do you?"

I nibbled her neck, knowing it was her weak spot, palmed her breasts with both hands, and pushed my hard cock into the cleft of her ass. I began massaging her breasts and felt her nipples firming to the heat of my touch.

"Oh Jack, " she moaned, "No, it's alright, I want to stay 'edgy' for now."

My hands dropped from her breasts and I ran my hands down the subtle bulge of her tummy. I felt it flutter with tension as my right hand cautiously slid under her thong. Sliding my hand down further I could feel her bald pussy and the heat of her upper labia with my fingers. I pushed her lips apart with my two fingers and began to massage her outer lips up and down subtly. She moaned slightly, putting her right hand over my own while still caressing the left side of my face with her other hand.

I moved faster and felt her stance soften. Extending my middle finger down into her pussy I felt her clit starting to swell. By degrees, she started to move away from me, finally breaking my grip altogether. "Jack, honey, don't. You'll get my panties all wet, and they're brand new," she said pushing me away.

That was my general idea, following which I would fuck her to such satisfaction she would forget this 'date' thing altogether. That wasn't her idea though. Obviously, she was thinking about the evening and the man she really wanted to satisfy.

"Sorry, honey, I just got through my period Monday and I would like to feel fresh for a while," she explained.

Maggie is 41 and 13 years younger than me. I am getting tired of her periods and hoping that she will soon hit that "all playground, no playpen" period of life, but her eggs stubbornly keep dropping month after month. So for now, she is forty and fertile. Anyway, I was frustrated again by the triumph of her will over mine.

At 8:45, she started getting ready, brushing her black/brown hair out, putting on eye makeup and a very red shade of lipstick. She asked me to help her slip on the silver sequined spaghetti strap dress, which I dutifully did. Sitting on the bed, she pushed on her high heels just as the doorbell chimed. "Let me answer, Jack," she requested.

She walked downstairs as I followed her with my eyes, mentally thinking how much I wanted to take her right there. She opened the door, and the same black guy from a couple weeks ago stood there, filling the doorway. He had brought her flowers, which got a bit crushed against her back as he wrapped his big arms around her waist and gave her an extended kiss. I could see her sucking on his tongue from my vantage point halfway up the stairs.

Suddenly his eyes swept the foyer and he saw me on the stairway. He broke the kiss with a quizzical look on his face. "Wassup wit this, " he asked loudly.

Maggie stayed in his arms but turned her back to him. "Marcus, don't be angry, please Baby. Jack is after all, my hubby. He is perfectly ok with this, isn't that right Jack? "

I swallowed hard, and just nodded my head.

She smiled and added, "Besides, my fucking you is a little bit of payback, since Jack has been fucking your cousin Sean's baby mama on the side. Isn't that also true, sweetie? "

And again, I simply shrugged and nodded my head.

Marcus back from her, hitting his back on the front door. "Man, I don't know about this. Da Muthafucka threatened me last time I was hear. Sounds like shit I don't want to walk into. "

Maggie held his arm, "Jack, tell him in words that it's ok and that you want him to fuck me Honey. " She looked at me intently. I cleared my throat and said, "Yeah, what she said. "

"No, Jack, I need—we both want to hear the words, just what we discussed."

I bit my lip, then said weakly, "Marcus, I really want you to fuck my wife. I really want her to enjoy your big black cock. I know that you can satisfy her in ways that I can't. Period."

Marcus considered this then shook his head and laughed heartily, "OK, homey. This sounds like crazy shit to me, but I love using your wife's pussy, believe me, tonight I am gonna use her and leave her begging for more. "

In a sudden vengeful mood, I blurted, "Look bro. Just fuck her and give her what she's been needing for the last month."

Maggie said, "Well, glad that's settled. Marcus, Jack has just one request. He wants to watch us get it on, and I agreed to that. "

Marcus laughed again, "Well, I am used to performing in front of 60 thousand fans, so one more white boy ain't gonna matter. Yeah, it's alright. Only one thing, you ain't invited to the party, so you'll just sit in a corner and shut the fuck up."

These last five words he delivered in a deep loud bass voice.

With that, they were out the door, and I heard Maggie ask, "where we going lover? " Their voices trailed off as he said, "New place, Baby. I want to show off my white princess. "

Now it was about 9 o'clock, and I knew they wouldn't be home for hours. I settled down with a Jack Daniels and coke, and thought about how I could make things work again between Maggie and me.

12