Dark Horizons Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
735 Followers

"Feel good, Baby?" Maggie asked.

"You have no idea how good," I replied.

After long months of being denied access to her, I was in ecstacy. I was propped on my forearms as I fucked her. I reached down to kiss her deeply, but she turned her head to the side in a quick reflex motion. This puzzled me until a week later when I suddenly remembered how Debbie had told me that she never allowed any of the tricks Sean pimped for her to kiss her, reserving that for only her special man.

"Just use your dick, baby. No kissing right now," she admonished. It was starting not to matter, for despite the restrictions she placed, my excitement was rising. I could feel myself nearing a point of no return.

Unexpectedly, Maggie stopped moving in rhythm with me and stiffened, pushing against my chest. "Baby, since you're now more a part of this, there's something that I need to hear from you," she said, now moving her hips slowly, offering me more penetration of her wet pussy. "Tell me, sweetie. Say it."

"Say what?" I managed between stroking her.

I could still feel her resisting me, and I would do whatever she wanted, say whatever she wanted to climax inside her.

"Tell Marcus, 'I want you to breed her, to put his baby inside her.' Do that for me my sweet husband. Tell him exactly that," she instructed, "Go on honey," she said as she tightened her legs so that I could go no deeper.

I pushed my dick forward, but feeling her resistance, I blindly uttered, "Yes. Yes Marcus." I closed my eyes, and through gritted teeth, I continued, "Yes, I want you to fuck my wife and put your baby inside her."

Maggie moved her hips forward in that seductive, controlling, newly discovered way she had learned since fucking Sean and Marcus, releasing her pussy to allow my penis to penetrate her more deeply and causing waves of ecstasy to engulf me. Whatever else the effects on our marriage from her having had two lovers, she really understood how to give a man pleasure now.

Marcus was busy stroking her hair and the left side of her cheek, now chimed in, "Tell her she's mine, and tell me you want me to breed her."

I shook from the waves of pleasure rippling through my body. I was arching my penis up inside my wife faster as the situation turned me on as much as it did her and answered. "Yes Baby. I want Marcus to put his baby inside you,"

Then to him, I said involuntarily "Yes, yes. Marcus, please breed my wife. She's your woman, breed her".

Maggie tightening her pussy around me tugging at my aching manhood, then suddenly released me, pushing me off, rolling her hips away from my and toward Marcus. I slipped from her hot pussy and both she and Marcus pushed me over to the extreme right of the bed.

"See baby, did I do good? See how much Jack wants this too," Maggie purred.

Marcus lifted both her legs high over his shoulders, entering her forcefully. As he started to push, I saw his huge length disappear all the way into Maggie without any resistance. I now lay on my left side facing them, only inches away. As he slid into her, I could see one source of the pleasure he was bringing to her. His massive cock was curved so that with every stroke, the length of his rod slid along Maggie's clit, simultaneously titillating and pressuring it.

I was watching helplessly as the true alpha male in this little troupe of primates now bred his mate, and as she responded to his lovemaking. I tried to caress her face, but she brushed my hand aside saying as she tried to catch her breath from the awkward position Marcus had pinned her into, "Honey, you're distracting us," Marcus released his pressure on her momentarily to let her breathe and speak.

"You know I love you very much," she said, and then reminded me how aroused I become when I watch her performing sex with Sean or Marcus saying, "Just lie back and stroke your little peenie while you enjoy watching Marcus cum inside me.

Like a locomotive starting from a standstill, Marcus began stroking her pussy again, his cock moving inside the sleeve of his foreskin which in turn moved inside Maggie's stretched pussy. Soon, he was back to quick deep strokes. I could hear the steady slapping of his ample groin against my wife beating like a metronome. As the friction and pressure against her clit began to build, she matched his downward strokes with the hard upward pounding of her hips and ass. I lay transfixed, swallowed hard at seeing Maggie again respond to this man with more pure lust than she ever had for me. Then without even thinking, began to stroke my own dick, pulling back and stretching my own foreskin as I imagined being allowed to fuck my own wife again.

Maggie was yelling now very loud. "FUCK ME MARCUS . . . THAT'S IT . . . FUCK ME . . . OH . . . GOD . . . STRETCH ME FOR YOU . . . YEAH . . . OH GOD, FEELS SOOOO GOOD..."

I could see Marcus' ass moving up and down and rotating in circles with Maggie's legs being held back with Marcus' massive arms. I stroked myself as I saw that Marcus was pushing my wife into the mattress with each powerful stroke he made and was rotating his ass from each side as if he were trying to stretch Maggie's pussy.

I could see up close how Maggie's pussy was being stretched like a rubber band around Marcus's large black cock. My dick was unbearably hard now as I watched my wife dig her long finger nails into Marcus's sides. She was moaning and almost crying from the pain of having such a large cock forced inside her cervical canal. She started to yell again. "UH . . . YEAH . . . GOD . . . MARCUS . . . YOU'RE STRETCHING ME . . . GOD . . . I CAN FEEL THE HEAD IN MY WOMB WHEN YOU GO INTO ME."

I thought for a second how glad I was that our daughter had decided to take a summer semester course at university and was not at home to hear this.

Marcus was sweating profusely and smiled at his woman. "Baby, I can feel it too. You ain' never going to be satisfied with your husband's dick no more."

Maggie was still groaning and working her ass around his cock and said simply, "I've got your cock to satisfy me now."

I sensed he was getting ready to cum inside Maggie as I watched his strokes begin with more force until he took a few last pokes then pushed deep inside Maggie and growled. "Come on . . . Take it . . . Baby . . . Take my seed . . . That's it . . . My black seed . . . Yeah."

I could tell that the first wave of his hot seed was blasting inside her pussy. He held his thick cock inside her belly as far as it would go as he shot several more spurts inside her womb. Maggie, letting her master ride her bareback, no doubt felt his hot seed enter her womb and whispered out to him saying, "GOD.... IT FEEL SO HOT INSIDE ME." Marcus's cock stopped its jerking as the last of his seed emptied into her pussy as he tried to catch his breath

Maggie had held off climaxing as long as possible, but now suddenly, and without warning, she came several times in a row, her body convulsing and trembling from the intensity of her orgasm. She shouted out a long, "Oooooooooooh," and reached her hands down to caress and tug at his big ass, holding her master tight within her thighs. The spasms of climax began as they do for every woman at the front of her vagina, then rippled back into her womb, pulling in her mate's sperm deeper into her cervical canal. Marcus slid out of her and laid back while she continued pulsing her hips reflexively with the aftershocks of her own climax.

Minutes later she finally looked in my direction. Reaching over playfully as I continued to stroke myself she offered, "Darling, you're so talented with your tongue and your mouth. If you'd like to lick my pussy while you play with your dick, you can."

Looking over at Marcus whose cock was coated with his and Maggie's cum, she made an additional offer, "Of course Marcus needs to be cleaned too. Maybe you should start by sucking him? "

Finally, I understood the whole reason for the condom still on my penis and the delaying gel, and the cock ring. Marcus was not as dumb as I had assumed. He had orchestrated the whole thing to assure there was no chance whatever of my sperm ending up inside my wife to compete with his. Giving into the psychological conditioning I had been subjected to for so long now, I masturbated as I cleaned them and then watched my wife throw her right across his legs and settle into his nook to sleep until noon.

LeMondial
LeMondial
735 Followers
12