All Comments on 'Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 04'

by LeMondial

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Let her breed

Let her breed and have the niglet and let Mark change the diapers while the superior black man services the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Black Supremacy

great story on how the world should work. black men are superior; they're bigger smarter, and better. loved this story. tnks for writing it

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Morally righteous. Whereas previous Master-Slave systems of hierarchy were based upon threats of violence, this one is based upon the desire for pleasure. A liberated woman's vagina is free to choose, and Black cock empowers her like nothing else, like an addict. Big Black cock is the pinnacle of masculinity, providing a uniquely submissive pleasure that white women are entitled to experience. Its as simple as that. Marriage to a wimpy white boy doesn't change a damn thing. Her body, her choice. Overwhelmed by intoxicating hormones, all three participants in the triangle of lusts can feel proud of their participation in the immense biological process of evolution, and know that they are being transformed on a personal level as well. Orgasmically reborn into neo-Feminism, the white wife understands herself to be a vessel for Black flesh, and her cucked husband is only beginning to accept how passive and incidental he's always been in the grand scheme of things. He must be thoroughly defeated as less than a man, for the Bull to confirm his total triumph, and thats only natural and just. The wimp deserves it. This cuckold still has a lot to learn about his new identity, and I put a butt plug up my ass to clinch on with anticipation. Fuck the patriarchy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous