Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark nodded his head absently and continued, "Well, when I. . . saw. . .what I saw, my dick was so hard it was painful. But also, I was ashamed. Ashamed of what I felt. Ashamed of what it says about me."

Ray was happy to hear this as it gave him the opening he wanted. He pressed on, "Mark, I think I can understand. I am new to this too, but I think that those are perfectly natural feelings. I know that you wanted Laura to explore her sexuality, and I know that you enjoy -- get off on -- the idea of black men and white women."

Taking the idea to the next level, he laid out the advantages to Mark saying, "I want to give you the best erotic experience possible of watching, perhaps sometimes even participating in this sexual adventure. The thing you have to understand is that you have a role in making this work. Without your encouragement, Laura will never fully open up to become everything she can be. I need you. Your wife needs you, understand?"

Ray went on confidently, "Mark, each of us is in this new relationship for a different reason, my friend," counting off the reasons on his fingers as he went on, "I enjoy your wife's eager blossoming under my guidance. . . Laura enjoys discovering her power as a woman, both sexually and treating you as her cuck. . ."

Then Ray went in for the kill, pointing out, "And Mark, there's no reason for you to be embarrassed or ashamed practicing this new lifestyle. First of all, it will always be in our best interests to be private, and second, you're not alone. Every white husband recording those DVDs you're so fond of enjoys the special status you want!"

Ray paused, letting all that sink in, knowing that it would be hard for Mark to admit he actually aspired to become a cuckold to his wife and her black lover, but it was important for them to arrive at this milestone .

Mark chewed on his lower lip, and nodded again, then spoke, "What should I do. What do you want?"

Ray smile to himself, then continued, "Good boy. First, you have to encourage her; tell her that you are very happy with the way things are going between us -- even that you want her to see more of me. It would actually be best if you tell her that you want her be with me exclusively, That way we are both assured that she is not confused, and that she can learn all the skills you want her to develop with no distractions."

Ray almost chuckled aloud, but suppressed it saying flatly, "I would suggest that tonight, you have a frank conversation with her. Tell her that you want her to fuck me exclusively and that you are so proud of what she is doing. Laura has accepted me now as her guide, her 'Master' -- so don't be surprised my friend when she speaks of me in those terms, ok? It's simply role playing -- like grownups playing 'cops and robbers'."

Ray knew it would grow to be much more than that, but he needed to sell Mark on the idea early on. He continued, "It will really enhance your own ecstasy as our cuck if you tell her that you want me to be your Master as well, and that you will never seek to so much as touch her without my permission. This is really important, Mark. Do you understand?"

Mark seemed hesitant to commit to this. Ray needed for him to fully accept his new status, and thus he pointedly repeated, "Do you understand. . . Cuck?"

Mark took a deep breath. His heart leaped into his mouth. His brilliant mind was already racing, doing the calculus. What would it be worth to him to actually be there, in the same room as his wife and this powerful black lover? He had seen Ray take her savagely, but only from afar. What would it be worth to actually be there to touch them, to breathe the heady aroma of their sex, perhaps to fuck his wife after she had been aroused to heights he could only dream of? His slender penis was now straining hard against his briefs, already stained with his precum. He had made his decision. He wanted this, no matter what the cost.

As if mesmerized, he answered, "Yes, Ray. I understand."

Ray jumped at that, "What did you call me, cuck?"

Mark mechanically corrected himself, "Yes, I understand. M-Master."

He blushed at saying this, but after all, he reasoned, it was only role playing. He had no idea how strong Dr. Jackson's hold would grow over both himself and his still innocent wife, and how skillfully the powerful black man was already manipulating both him and Laura. He might have sensed some of this from Ray's next request, but his penis was doing the thinking for him.

Feeling a strong sense of victory, Ray held the other pair of Laura's panties against his face, and then breathed deeply from the crotch area. His own huge cock was beginning to strain against the fabric of his briefs. He cleared his throat, then said, "Mark, there's something I want you to do as soon as possible, this afternoon, perhaps during lunch."

Mark was excited, so his response came across as a high pitched squeal as he said, "Yes, Umm. . . Master. What is it?"

Ray breathed in the fragrance and explained, "You will call the number I am about to give you. I will set things up. You are going to visit Dr. Tanya Anderson. She is an MD and a psychiatrist with a very limited practice. She is going to help you prepare both physically and spiritually for the transformation you must undergo. Without this step, you cannot ascend to the heights which you are capable of achieving in this new relationship, and in your new role. It's very important that you accept her guidance and follow her instructions to the letter. Obey her as you would obey me. Do you understand?"

Mark's penis was now hurting from the strong erection. He breathlessly responded, "Yes, uh, Master. Of course, Master. I will do it immediately."

After giving the diminutive husband the telephone number, he rang off, and then called his wife, Dr. Tanya Anderson who had Westernized her name from "Djibutto" and used her unmarried name for professional reasons. Tanya was indeed a doctor and a psychiatrist with a clientele limited to a few government agencies. Her specialty was not preparing cuckolds, rather it was preparing prisoners to cooperate under interrogation. Mark would not need to know that of course.

Several minutes later Mark nervously dialed the number given and spoke to a woman with a pleasantly sexy contralto voice who identified herself as Chris, Dr. Anderson 's assistant. The lilting voice explained to him that Dr. Anderson was expecting him for a late lunch and gave him directions.

---

Back at their home, Laura was preparing herself for a trip to the Orthopaedist. Her neighbor Maggie had offered to drive her which pleased the young wife as there were tons of questions she had for her very pregnant neighbor. Laura was deeply anxious about her current situation and knowing that both Maggie and her husband were in the lifestyle she was newly practicing, would be a wealth of practical information.

As Maggie drove her from the tree lined street, Laura broke the ice saying, "How are you feeling?"

Maggie chortled and responded, "Somewhat like a beached whale, and my hormones are raging. I am so desperate that sometimes I even let Jack fuck me. I think Marcus lets it happen just to get some occasional rest."

Laura laughed nervously at that, still not willing to admit to herself that both of them now shared the experience of having black lovers. Laura began tentatively, "Maggie? I have something to tell you. . ."

Maggie smiled her bewitching smile and urged the young red-head to go on.

"Maggie, what I am about to tell you is in strictest confidence. I am sort of in a relationship outside my marriage vows and I don't know quite how to handle it. So I am sort of looking for some advice."

Maggie nodded knowingly and replied, "If this is about the distinguished looking black gentleman I have seen leaving your place a couple times now, I think I already know more than you think."

With that, they both collapsed into nervous laughter and that broke the ice between them.

As the laughter died away, she asked, "Oh God, Maggie. How do you manage it? Having a hot black stud for a boyfriend and keeping your husband too? You were right. I, um. . . Well, I have been with a black man too. My boss. Just a couple times now, but I don't know how to handle things. I am so afraid of hurting Mark. I really love him so much and even though the sex with Dr. Jackson -- Ray is his name -- has been unbelievable, I can hardly bear the thought of maybe losing Mark."

Maggie listened quietly without interrupting, then said, Listen sweetie. I know this can be hard emotionally, but believe me, it gets easier. We both know that it was your husband who turned you onto black men, right? My husband Jack told me that Mark asked to borrow his DVDs of the other wives in the neighborhood, and that Mark asked him for all kind of details about our arrangement with my boyfriend Marcus. Mark was primed for becoming a cuck husband even before you knew it."

Laura listened intently and reflected on what Maggie had said.

Maggie continued, "If you're like the average white wife experiencing black men for the first time, you're like a kid in a candy store thinking this is too good to be true and that it can't possibly continue. You're thinking that some magical super being on a cloud is going to reach out and smite you or something. But believe me; you can have both men in your life. You just have to learn to manage your little Mark; to help him become the best little cuck on the block."

Both women exploded again in gales of uncontrollable laughter. Laura responded, "Maggie, what you're saying is awful! It's sacrilegious."

Maggie shook her head and replied, "Laura dear, The Almighty made humans as sexual beings. As women, nature made us practically powerless to resist the desire to mate with the most potent and powerful men. You have already experienced the power of a black lover, and let me tell you, the more black cock you get, the more you want. Sacrilege is refusing to acknowledge that reality!"

Laura nodded in agreement, saying "Oh God, it's true. I am getting wet just thinking about Ray."

Maggie added, "We are just damned lucky most white women have been conditioned not to even look at black men, or we would have to take a number just to get laid."

Again they laughed until they were out of breath.

Maggie said, "Just take it easy with your husband. Make him into your willing cuck one little step at a time. Never fail to tell him how special he is. Let him watch you with Ray once in a while. Help that become his only path to sexual excitement. It will take a while, but it will work. And eventually, if he loves you, he can't fail to see how happy you are with your black boyfriend. And you will be happy -- after you've been fucking Ray for a while, you won't have even the slightest interest in Mark sexually, "

Laura considered this and then asked, "But what about love? What about. . .you know," pointing to Maggie's swollen belly, "Your 'condition'?"

Maggie thought about the question, and then asked, "Laura, do you think it's possible that -- even though you say you love Mark -- that you could fall in love with Ray?"

Laura became teary eyed thinking about this. She replied slowly, "Maggie, I think it might be possible. I think that I already am starting to; at least a little."

Maggie pressed the point, speaking deliberately, "So when the man you love; the man whose touch, whose taste, whose feel you crave; the man who brings you so much pleasure tells you he wants to breed you; what are you going to do?"

Laura looked at her with stunned surprise and bit her lower lip. She shook her head as if to say that could never happen, then replied, "Do you think he would tell me that?"

Maggie massaged her very pregnant belly and said, "Well, you asked me about my 'condition.' Just understand that the more he fucks you, the less you will be able to say no. In fact, you won't want to say no. Are you fertile? Are you taking precautions?"

Laura shook her head, and said, "Yes, I am. And no, not taking any precautions yet but Ray fixed me up with his gynecologist friend. I have an appointment next week."

Maggie rolled her eyes and told Laura, "Well I would advise you to hold off if possible -- you could already be carrying his baby."

As they rolled into the car park for the orthopaedist, Laura considered the possibility. An hour later the soft cast had been removed and they walked back across the car park. A warm breeze blew across her face and Laura felt like a new woman, freshly healed from her ankle injury and freshly released from her guilt thanks to Maggie's advice. She was glad next week's OB-GYN visit as well. There was simply no possibility that she would allow Ray to breed her, and the doctor would give her the means to prevent that.

12