Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark smirked at the way she ordered Chris around and the tone she used with him, then continued to look at the clothing. He stared at the soft cotton panties and started to ask whether there might be some men's briefs he could wear, but Tanya cut him short, saying, "Shh. . . Stevie, it's fine; just put everything on. Let's go. Quickly!" Turning her back to him, she said, "I am dialing the 'Girl Time' spa now and we will be lucky just to get an appointment. Don't make Mama angry."

She spoke softly on the phone, but Mark could pick out a few phrases. He heard, ". . . Yes, the full treatment. . . yes, the hair just like Chrissie," and, "We both want full body massages and make sure it's Karl," and, "We'll be there in fifteen minutes."

Mark slid on the panties then pulled the soft top over his head. The material felt foreign to him, but as he pulled up the capris, exposing his legs to the mid-thigh, a strange tingle swept through his body, as though he was indulging in some guilty, forbidden pleasure.

When Chrissie returned with the water and proffered the medications to Mark from his soft little hand, Mark felt a sudden, strange kinship with this strange person. Mark looked down at Chrissie's smooth, bare thighs and then at his own hairy legs below the capris, and curiously the idea of getting all his body hair waxed off now seemed to make some sort of bizarre sense to him. He suddenly wanted his legs to look as smooth and attractive as Chris's. He decided that Mama had been smart in suggesting the spa visit. It seemed that she was right about a lot of things. He gulped down the pills eagerly and slipped on the flat sandals. surveying himself he felt a bit odd and strangely delicate.

Tanya had been counting on this reaction from Mark, and had designed today along the lines with her work in military interrogation situations, where the setting and the reinforcement from other prisoners would create a new artificial reality for someone newly introduced into a detainment camp, who would then work actively to become like the other detainees. Her basic technique was to remove prisoners from contact with the external world, then create an artificial situation designed to help her achieve her goals. Manipulating Mark was frankly one of the easier ones, nothing like those committed enemy combatants.

She took Chris aside and whispered to him, "You will get rid of all his disgusting clothes. Burn them if you have to but I don't ever want to see them again."

As they walked to the front door, another idea came to her when she saw Mark trip over his own feet in the unfamiliar women's sandals. She touched his shoulder lightly and remarked, "Stevie, we want to work on your clumsiness a bit. You want your wife to see you as a ninja warrior, but your lack of grace is a part of the way your sweet wife sees you. I am going to recommend a very special yoga class for you in Baltimore that can help you improve your movement. It's all male, so there won't be any annoying females judging you. Perhaps it will even help you impress your wife and win her back."

The address she would give him was an all-male nude yoga class one of her gay black patients had told her about.

She would reinforce the idea that this class would be an important part of his therapy which would help him overcome any initial misgivings he might have. The effect the feminizing hormones would have on his looks over time, plus the presence of a large number of gay black men would assure he got hit on several times a week. The Xanax would lower his resistance and she would make certain that Ray would be with Mark's wife on the nights he did the yoga class, and that Mark would be aware of it.

She smiled to herself as Stevie held the car door open for her and thought to herself, "Woman, you are totally evil," then countered with, "Yes, but this white boy is so damned easy."

----

They arrived at the spa in 10 minutes, and Mark felt instantly uneasy. The pinks and powder green hues of the interior made him feel out of place in this sea of femininity. Still, the Xanax was doing its work, and he felt not only lightheaded but physically light too, as though he could glide over the floor. He became more comfortable as Tanya ushered him to a male spa therapist in a pink smock.

Tanya went with him into a secluded set of rooms where the scent of melted wax was pervasive. She told the therapist, "I think my 'Brazilian' needs a little touch-up, and the full 'ninja warrior' treatment for my Stevie. Right Stevie?"

Mark said nothing but nodded embarrassed by the whole process. The therapist rolled his mascara-outlined eyes at the term, 'ninja warrior,' and thought to himself, "this bitch is a piece of work!'

he continued to look at Stevie and thought, "Still, this one done have a cute little body. Maybe after she remakes him, I can at least get a blowjob from him."

Both Tanya and Mark undressed in the small room, and as the layers fell away from Tanya's firm body and her breasts and pussy were exposed, he instantly became painfully erect. She was the most stunning woman he had ever seen. Her skin was as dark as bittersweet chocolate and her taut nipples stood out almost an inch. Her breasts were full like ripe melons and her tight torso ran smoothly down to a flat belly and to prominent pussy lips. Her ass was prominent and curvy, running down to large black thighs. Her legs were trim but strong and the slight pink of the skin where her ankles met her heels was strangely erotic to him.

Tanya looked over at him and seeing him transfixed by her nakedness, she said in a raised voice with feigned shock and mock anger, "Stevie! What are you thinking?"

Mark suddenly remembered the rebuke from earlier about how inappropriate it was for him to look upon his Mistress with lust. Embarrassed, he looked away quickly tried to hide his erection by tucking his dick and balls back between his legs. Tanya repressed a smirk and his erection had almost disappeared by the time the spa therapist took him by the hand, leading him to a vacant table. Any residual lust or erection he might have had disappeared altogether when the hot wax was applied to his genitals and a few minutes later was ripped off him carrying his wispy pubic hair and a top layer of skin with it.

Now no longer harboring any lustful thoughts, he resigned himself getting through the waxing of his legs, underarms and buttocks without grimacing. A half hour later the procedure was over and the therapist, holding his hand, fingers intertwined, led him to a full length mirror. Mark looked at his body and had to admit that the look of smooth hairless skin was rather attractive after all. The day before, he had noticed how smooth and hairless Ray's black skin had been against the pale white of his wife, although Ray's was naturally so, and Ray had a natural dark bush at his pubes that Mark now no longer possessed.

The therapist ran his hands appreciatively over Mark's back and buttocks and asked, "What do you think, Stevie. Did I get everything?"

Mark flinched at the man's touch although during the waxing his hands had been everywhere. Mark said simply, "Uhh, yeah. Thank You."

The therapist smiled then ran his palm over Mark's chest, lingering for a moment at his nipples, and then slid his hand down over the slender husband's abdomen. When his hand reached the hip and upper thigh area, he let it rest then squeezed Mark's upper thigh. The therapist cupped soft, newly denuded buttocks, winked at Mark and said, "I hope it will be reflected in my tip."

From behind he heard Tanya's voice saying, "Stevie, how lovely you are. Let's do something with your hair and get you set up with some 'hot guy' metrosexual makeup.

The therapist slid a dressing robe over Mark's shoulder. At first he was concerned that it was only thigh length and that he had nothing on underneath it, but again the calming effect of the Xanax worked its magic on him.

Minutes later he sat with a male hairdresser in a scarlet shirt and leather pants applying tint to his hair and blond dye to the ends of selected areas. Tanya and insisted that he get both a manicure and a pedicure, and with all the attention, Mark admitted to himself he felt like a prince, although as he considered it, perhaps 'princess' was a more appropriate term. While he was waiting for the hair color to set, another spa therapist came to him with a large mug of special tea that she explained he would have to drink three times a day. It would, she explained, clean his intestinal system from top "to bottom" in her words. In truth, it was an estrogen-laced tea that had both a hormonal effect and a laxative property.

The therapist knew that gay men often used it to cleanse their anal regions to be attractive for sex and make anal fucking more enjoyable for their partners. Tanya had told her that Mark was a transitioning transsexual, so this seemed quite a natural tea mixture for him. When she looked at his smooth skin and accidentally noticed the size of his 'package' peeking from under the short dressing gown she was quite convinced he was already taking hormones for transition and behind his back whispered something to one of the other women there. They laughed and shook their heads.

When the stylist was finished with his hair, Mark was astonished at the dramatic effects it had on his looks. His usually unruly mane had now been transformed into a pixie cut with blond highlights that ended just below his cheeks. The fluffy look made him feel even lighter and more delicate. After yet another spa consultant fussed over him teaching him how to apply the 'hot guy' brand cosmetics, he felt like an entirely different person. He hoped Laura would like the effect enough to make love with him tonight.

Tanya came back into the shop, looked on him approvingly and suggested that a deep tissue massage would be just the thing to top off their day.

As they disrobed in the massage area, with its side by side massage benches, Mark averted his gaze, not wanting to look inappropriately at Mama again. Even so, when he saw her dark skin his penis started to become erect again. With the help of both the Xanax and the estrogen coursing through his veins, he was able to control the feeling and sensed his member beginning to shrink again.

Tanya laid down on the bench to his right and positioned a towel over her firm prominent buttocks. Mark started to do likewise, but a sudden violent urge to use the toilet overtook him. He raced into the bathroom just as a flood of fecal material and fluid rushed forth from his bottom. Mark was amazed at the amount, but felt very relieved to have that out of his system. He noticed a bidet next to him and for the first time in his life, he fidgeted with the controls of a female hygiene device, and finally figuring it out thoroughly cleaned his bottom area.

Returning to the massage room much refreshed, he hurried onto the bench and covered his bottom with a towel. He had just tucked his flaccid penis between his thighs when a short, full busted blond came into the room and began to apply light, fragrant oil to Tanya's shoulders and back. Mark looked on lasciviously, his phallus beginning to twitch. He hoped that his masseuse would be as hot and sexy as this one.

Just then a large muscular black man interposed himself between Mark and the two women. He introduced himself as "Karl" and said a few words to Tanya, who by this time was moaning contentedly. She said, "Hi Karl. This is the new one, Stevie. Please be gentle – the first time can be a shock."

Mark had no idea how to decode the comment – what "the new one" meant, or what "the first time" could have referred to. He only cursed his luck for getting a male masseur.

Karl moved to the far side of Mark and asked, "Shall we get started?"

Mark relaxed and accepted his fate and had to admit that for all the big black man's size and strength, he was surprisingly delicate and the massage was incredibly relaxing. After a while massaging Mark's feet Karl turned him on his back as though he weighed nothing and began working oil into his chest and abdomen. Karl's fingered lingered over each of Mark's sensitive nipples and he flushed with embarrassment that his little member twitched several times. When Karl's hand descended an inch under the towel, Mark suggested that he probably should turn over again.

Karl merely grunted and when Mark positioned himself, Karl simply removed the towel and tossed it aside. Karl began to work the oil into Mark's lower back and buttocks. Although embarrassed at the intimate feel of Karl's hands on his body, he decided not to make a scene, since he had already broached the implied protocol by turning over on his stomach again. Karl moved the far side of the benches and was positioned on Mark's left so that he could look across at Tanya on the next bench.

She was blissfully relaxed as her blond masseuse worked her fingers between her ass cheeks and into the dark folds of Tanya's labia. The masseuse's fingers were stroking in and out of pink, glistening pussy walls and one thumb was rapidly rubbing a pronounced clit.

As she continued her rapid finger motions, she leaned over Tanya's cheek and whispered, "Are you pleased, Mistress?"

Her long blond hair tickled the cheek of the dark skinned woman, but Tanya's attention was focused on a rapidly approaching climax. She bit her lower lip to keep from screaming, and moved her hips in rhythm with the masseuse's motions. As she neared climax, her large, firm ass rose and fell as she pushed hard against the blond girl's hand. Her body shuddered and she collapsed against the bench, gripping its side with her hands. Small aftershocks of orgasm rippled through her cunt as she turned over onto her back.

The blond approached Tanya cautiously, a hopeful look in her eye. Seeing no disapproval, she smiled, then leaned over and kissed the black woman's full glossy lips deeply. Joyously, she accepted Tanya's tongue pushing hard between her own lips. Tanya held her face with one hand and stroked her blond hair with the other. Then, breaking off the kiss, the strong black woman whispered, "You may lick me now, Elise."

The blond smiled gratefully, saying, "Oh Yes. Thank you Mistress. Thank you!"

Tanya opened her legs and the blond climbed up on the bench, gently pushing the strong black thighs apart.

On the adjacent bench, Mark's eyes were closed and his face reflected a look of placid contentment. Karl's strong fingers kneaded both of Mark's buttocks and although it was slightly painful, Mark still said nothing. Releasing the pressure, Karl reached for more of the warm oil and looked over at Tanya. He raised both eyebrows, as if to ask her permission for something. Silently, her lips mouthed the word, "Yes" and she nodded her head then looked intently at Mark through half closed eyes.

Karl smiled and dribbled some of the oil between Mark's buttocks, then moved his hand into the crack. With his middle finger, he massaged Mark's dusky rosebud, then after a slight pause, thrust his finger deep into the slender husband's ass. Mark gasped and his eyes opened wide. Shocked and indignant, he began to lift himself up from the bench.

With his strong left hand, Karl pushed Mark firmly back into the bench. His right middle finger pushed in and out slowly and he leaned over Mark's supine form to whisper quietly into the small white husband's ear, "Don't worry sweetie, Mistress approves. You are not disobeying her."

Mark was utterly confused. Perhaps 'Mistress' had given her approval, but what about his approval. Why was he being treated as if his opinion or wishes didn't matter?

He struggled to free himself again, but Karl cautioned him whispering, "Shhh. . . Relax baby. Mistress wants you to enjoy this. You are my little bitch now. After I fuck you, I promise you can suck my cock. Just relax, baby."

Mark was growing extremely upset at this treatment and especially at the idea that he would in any way be interested in sucking another man's cock. He thought about moving again, but thought it might be best if he didn't make a scene. In truth, Karl's large finger didn't actually feel all that bad inside him.

Karl was stroking the backside of Mark's prostate, and with every stroke a strange little tingle ran through Mark's body. He had never had this feeling before and so even though it was alien to him, he tried to relax.

After a few minutes of this, Karl looked over at Tanya again. With her left hand she was holding the blonde's head tightly against her crotch. With her right, she held up two fingers.

Karl understood the instruction and after another couple strokes, he removed his middle digit from Mark's rosebud. Applying more warm oil to his index and middle fingers, he shoved Mark's thighs apart and began to circle his ass, which now was pulsing from the excitement of the earlier penetration. Karl leaned down and kissed Mark's cheek, then whispered, "I need you to relax bitch or this will hurt. Understand?"

Fearful and obedient, Mark said nothing but nodded his head in agreement. Karl lifted his meaty left hand from Mark's shoulders, letting him breathe freely for the first time in several minutes. He picked up Mark's head then kissed him full on the lips, forcing his tongue into the white boy's mouth. At the same time, the fingers of his other hand, which had been tracing lazy circles around Mark's anus, pushed forward suddenly.

Mark had never even thought about kissing another man before, and suddenly he was both kissing and being fucked by a powerful black man. His conscious mind struggled and failed to make sense of this, but his body had a mind and a will of its own. Within minutes, his hips were rocking against the black man's hand and struggling to take the active fingers deeper inside.

Every time the fingers touched his prostate, a thrill ran through his body from his nipples, down past his tummy and into his dick. His member was now growing harder, though not as hard as when he was with is wife, and for the second time today, he was on the verge of a powerful orgasm.

Karl continued to finger fuck him with one hand and looked over to his Mistress to await her instruction. When she smiled and nodded her head, he began to unzip his work shorts with his free hand, and then pulled down the white thong covering his phallus. His large black cock sprang free of its confinement. With one smooth motion, he pushed a small lever to lower the bench so that his massive cock was at the level of Mark's face. Mark felt the cock lying across his cheek and opened his eyes in time to see the dark purple head moving close to his lips. At this proximity, the pungent odor of Karl's cock filled the breathing space all around him. He was immediately repulsed by it but couldn't move away

Confused by almost everything that had happened today, this was yet another experience utterly beyond his comprehension. The first two fingers of Karl's right hand stroked faster and with his left, he dribbled more oil on them. Mark was on the verge of an orgasm like no other he had ever experienced. His heart was racing and he winced from both pleasure and pain, struggling not to make a sound.

Karl leaned over his again and whispered more audibly this time, "Go ahead. . .Suck it. Suck it like a greedy little bitch. Suck it, little piggy."

Mark struggled not to open his lips, but as Karl pushed the huge purple head of his cock at Mark's thin lips, the confused white husband opened his mouth. Feeling the soft fleshy head now inside his mouth, he experienced the strong taste and overpowering musky odor of the shaft for the first time. His mind flashed back to a few days prior when, kissing his beloved Laura, he tasted a similar taste.

Almost as if against his will, his cheek contracted around the huge circumference of the cock now pushing further into his mouth and for the first time, he was actually sucking the invading black cock. With his free hand, Karl slapped his ass and admonished him sternly, this time not even bothering to whisper, "Cover your fucking teeth with your lips, you stupid cunt."