Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling the sharp sting on his buttocks, Mark immediately obeyed and actively worked to increase the pleasure the black man was feeling. When Karl pushed too far back into his throat, he started to gag, and his ass tightened as a part of the reaction. Karl paid no attention on either end and shoved harder with both his fingers and his cock. Mark could no longer contain his need to climax, and the cum exploded from his rigid little penis with a force he had never experienced. It flooded the sheet beneath him and covered the sides of his thighs. When the aftershocks subsided, he felt drained and desperately wanted the black man to pull his cock from his mouth. Karl would have none of that however, and held Mark's head tightly on his cock.

The black man rocked his hips back and forth rhythmically, and after another three minutes erupted into Mark's warm soft mouth. Mark was shocked by the flood of thick cum and confused about how to deal with it. Karl was still firmly holding his head and he had little choice but to either choke or swallow as much of it as he could. Forced to do the latter, he tasted the acrid, funky taste as it ran down his throat. Even so, much of it escaped his mouth and ran over his cheeks and neck.

At the doorway to the massage room, the therapist who had given Mark the all over waxing was delivering fresh towel and seeing Mark seemingly eager to suck and please Karl thought to himself, "I knew this little bitch was gay. I am going to fuck his damn brains out the next time he's here."

Karl grabbed a towel from the pile the feminine young man was carrying and dismissed him with a stern look. Karl lifted the spent body from his bench and told Mark, "Go take a shower girl, we're done here today."

After he showered, Mark dressed in the capri pants and soft top, and slipping on the sandals, took a deep breath and looked at himself in a full length mirror, and now he could see that the outfit and the attire look actually worked for him. He felt more at peace with himself than he had in perhaps his entire adult life. He couldn't wait to show Laura the new and improved Mark and thought how sexy and masculine he would probably look to her.

If Dr. Anderson's therapy worked, he thought to himself, he would be having incredible sex with his newly liberated wife. He couldn't wait to see the promised changes in his physique that would turn him into the ninja warrior he believed he could be.

Mark couldn't possibly know it now, but the drugs Dr. Anderson had prescribed would change him so dramatically that, standing in front of exactly the same mirror three months hence, he would scarcely recognize himself. His hips and buttocks would be fuller, softer and more padded. He would lose about 30% of his muscle mass and a corresponding amount of weight. His skin would be clear and soft and the persistent acne zits he sometimes experienced now would be forever banished. His face would become more heart shaped, with fuller lips and a rounder, softer appearance.

His hair would become soft and feminine and his sparse body hair would be extremely fine or simply vanish altogether. Most significantly, small but attractive breasts would jut from his chest; breasts which, when he looked down at them would startle and confuse him. He would see protruding nipples that were large, dusty pink and easily aroused. His male appendage would shrink when flaccid to a size of less than two inches, and it would rarely be in any other state than flaccid. His sexual desire for his wife would drop to near zero.

Emotionally, he would the kind of man that his wife always thought she desired until she met Dr. Jackson. Mark would become available, attentive, and empathetic -- everything a woman could want in a best girlfriend.

Mark knew nothing of this future at the moment however. He merely admired the transformation that he had undergone today, and was extremely grateful to 'Mama' for suggesting it. He was on his way to becoming "Stevie", a new persona.

As he walked toward the front counter, an elderly woman complimented him, and remarked that, "somebody's husband is going to have a good time tonight!"

Clueless as always, Mark didn't understand the comment and thought she must had been a bit confused. Paying at the front counter, the clerk suggested he might want to pick out a European "man bag" to hold all his cosmetics, the estrogen tea and hair products, and so he casually picked out a fairly gender-neutral fawn over the shoulder bag and added it to his total.

Ten minutes and $200USD later he was back at the wheel of Mama's silver Mercedes driving her home. She was busy scribbling patient notes regarding Mark. Amongst other notations, she had written, "Extremely confused about sexual identity," and "Clearly homosexual," and "Expressed interest in gender reassignment." To that she added "Prescribed Estro-Fem to bring out feminine features and Xanax to help calm anxiety."

If he could have read them he would have been upset to see this characterization, since before today he had never shown the slightest interest in other men, much less given a blowjob to one.

None of what she had written concerning Mark Taylor was in any way true on this beautiful October afternoon -- Tanya Anderson was simply covering her tracks. That it would become true by mid-December was another matter.

Just before they turned into the tree-lined street, Dr. Anderson took a phone call. Mark could not hear much of the conversation, but he did manage to pick up snippets. She was saying, "Yes, Ray dear. Things went much better than expected. . ." and, ". . .Responding to suggestion perfectly. Of course, I prescribed the medications."

Mark meant to ask her whether she had been discussing his case as he pulled up into the circular drive of the stately home and opened the door for his 'Mama.' However, it was becoming late and Mark just wanted to get his cleaned clothes and head home to be with Laura.

When they walked inside, Chrissie took Mama aside and whispered something to her. Standing in the foyer, Mark wondered where Chrissie had gotten the attractive little gold hoop earrings with a tiny black spade dangling from them. Idly, he thought he would perhaps ask Chris about them. Little did he know that his Mistress would be giving him an identical pair at their session next week.

With a sad look on her face, Mama turned to him and said, "Stevie dear, I am afraid I have some bad news. This stupid cow ruined your clothes trying to get the stains out of them. My apologies dear, but mistakes will happen and rest assured, I will punish this one."

Mark was unaffected by the news, which was certainly a side effect of the Xanax. He simply smiled and dismissed the incident with a wave of his hand. He stroke out the door and over to his Subaru with a feeling that he had a new outlook on life and as he sat waiting for the car's engine to warm up he admired himself in the rear view mirror and looking at his lips, decided he needed to apply a touch-up of 'man-gloss' to his lips and applied it in the way the woman at the spa had shown him.

Realizing he still had women's sandals on, he walked back to the house thinking he might at least retrieve his sneakers -- surely they wouldn't have been ruined. Peering carefully through the large bay window by the front door, he could see Dr. Anderson on the sofa where they had been sitting. Her dress was pulled up to her hips and Chrissie, on his knees was crawling toward her opened thighs. In moments, his blond head was bobbing between the woman's sleek black thighs and his nose was pressed tightly against her dark crotch.

Seeing this, Mark was for the third time today, rock hard. Dejectedly he turned back to his car. Driving slowly away, he thought to himself how much he wished he was between those thighs licking her pussy instead of Chris. He had no idea how very soon he would be granted his wish.