Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued the narrative nervously, "When I did that he ran his hands down the inside of my arms all the way to my hips. I guess he was checking for abnormalities or something. I was so embarrassed that I tried to close my mind to all that was going on, but I heard him say to Leezie, "She has really smooth white skin and her display markings would be a tribute to her owner. I am not sure what that meant."

The nurse said that she agreed and said my unblemished skin was very unusual.

I didn't know what he meant by a display and was afraid to ask so I didn't say anything and stared ahead like the doctor told me. He ran his hands over me several times as I had my arms up and then stepped to my side and started at the top of my head, over my face, and down my chest to my belly. Then he told me to lower my arms to my sides and he used a light to look in my nose and ears and then told me to open my mouth. He put his fingers in my mouth after he had inspected it with his light and remarked how pretty my tongue was and then felt my gums and all parts of my mouth."

She paused to take a breath and continued, "Then he stepped behind me again and because I was on the stool, I was only a bit shorter than the doctor he pushed my head onto my chest and lifted my hair in the back and looked at my neck and under my hair. This really scared me and then told Leezie that, 'the bitch has no ownership marks.' Again, I didn't know what he meant, but I was very embarrassed and began to be afraid."

As she said this, Tanya noticed tears beginning to form in the girl's eyes, nd interjected, "Annie," she said quietly, "don't be embarrassed talking about these things with Mama. I am here for you and when you don't understand something or are afraid tell me so I can help you. Now let's get more comfortable so you can tell me more."

Saying that, she stood up and pulled an embarrassed and now confused Laura up as well.

Then she lay back down with one leg stretched out on the couch and the other leg on the floor. "Now baby, sit here," she said as she tapped the couch between her legs.

Laura sat down and Tanya gently pulled her head down on to her chest. "Put your legs up on the couch. You are so tiny that you feel just like one of my babies," Tanya said as the young wife nestled her head on the strong black woman's chest.

Then Tanya lifted her second leg up onto the couch and wrapped her arms around the wife's shoulders surrounding Laura in a cocoon of warm, jet black flesh. Tanya's warmth, the weight of her arms and the stroking of her back and hair calmed the young girl. She felt safe now and inhaled the subtle scents of this amazing black woman.

Her head now rested on one of Tanya's large breasts and she found herself staring at the blue stone of Mama's necklace, mere inches from her eyes.

Tanya felt the girl relax again and knew that the girl could feel the beating of her heart as the white wife rested on her chest. Tanya had learned this technique in her interrogation days after 9/11. Any terrorist, male or female, who had been physically broken by sleep deprivation, hunger, and fear and now was drugged to the point of deep confusion was putty in her hands. She soon became their Mama and "protected" them from their antagonists and provided respite from their fears.

Laura's breathing had evened out now and she was softly kissing Mama's breast as Tanya stroked her hair. "Feel better sweetie?" Tanya asked and when Laura replied with a sleepy "mm-hmm."

Tanya smiled to herself. The pressed on, "So now tell me more about your visit to Dr. Smallwood's office."

Laura roused herself from the lethargy that was creeping into her body and took up her story. "After touching me all over, Dr. Smallwood told me to lie on his examining table. I was afraid but I did what he told me because Master told me to obey him when he sent me there. When the doctor put my legs in the stirrups I tried to relax and his assistant came and stood by my head and let me hold her baby. Then the doctor gave me a shot to relax my muscles and told me that he was going to give me a very thorough pelvic exam and told Leezie to watch my eyes closely to see if she saw any flinches of pain if he touched a sensitive spot."

She went on drowsily, "I don't remember much of anything after that. I think the assistant sat on a chair next to the table and turned my face to hers. She smiled and looked deep into my eyes and whispered that I should relax so the doctor wouldn't have to use force to touch all of my spaces."

She tensed up and said, "Then I felt the doctor touch my vagina and I was sort of surprised. I remember or maybe just dreamed he was calling me names like 'bitch' and 'cunt', but I was very relaxed."

"Sweetie," Tanya said as she interrupted Laura. "Look at Mama now." Laura was surprised by the interruption but raised her head to stare up at her mama.

She saw the dark green eyes looking down at her and felt peace but a bit of apprehension as well. She explained, "You need to understand your position here. First, you are not black and you are not a wife to your master, so what are you to Master and his friend, Dr. Smallwood?"

She asked as she gently stroked Laura's cheek. Laura looked at her and felt suddenly small and afraid. She stuttered, "Well, Master says I am his bitch or his cunt."

"That is correct" Tanya said," and he is your Master. What else is he to you? Your . . ."

Laura looked down for a moment and then gathered her strength and looked into those deep mesmerizing eyes. ". . .My owner?" she replied quietly, hoping that it was the right answer.

"That's right. Good girl, Annie. He is your owner and you are his bitch because you are a white slut wife who wants to have him as your black lover and the only way that will happen is if you acknowledge him as your master and that he is superior to you, correct?"

"Yes Mama." Laura said simply.

"Don't be ashamed of that, girl. After all, Ray is a very virile, well endowed, powerful man who has chosen you to be his bitch. I know there are other wives who would love to be in your position, so you should accept what you are and know this is what you want to be. Besides, Ray has become your lover in the full knowledge that you love your husband more than anyone and that you are doing this to please him as well. So tell me now, what are you and who do you belong to?"

Laura looked at Tanya with moisture in her eyes and whispered, "I am a white bitch, a slut wife who is owned by my black master. I belong to him," as a tear slowly trickled from the corner of her eye down her cheek.

Tanya smiled at the woman, and pulled her closer to her lips and softly kissed her. "So bitch tell me, what is between your legs and who owns that?"

"It is a cunt and it is owned by my master," came the quiet reply.

Again another kiss on Laura's lips, but this time a bit deeper as Tanya's tongue gently touched Laura's through the woman's partially opened lips. Tanya broke the kiss and looking into Laura's eyes, she slowly unbuttoned the girl's white sleeveless blouse and gently cupped one of her tiny breasts.

Still looking deep in the petite white wife's eyes, she asked softly, "And what are these and who owns them?"

Laura shuddered from the warm hand on her breast and gave a sharp intake of breath as her black Mama rolled her nipple between her fingers. "Those are tits and they are owned by my master," She replied as she looked longingly at her inquisitor.

She closed her eyes as she felt the hand leave her breast and slide down her quivering stomach and across her mons, to touch her cunt slick with her juices. She began to moan softly and then felt her sounds lose themselves in her Mama's mouth as it closed over hers. Hungrily she opened her mouth to the invading tongue and offered herself to its inspection. The slender black finger began to probe, to touch, and to invade. She was owned, she belonged and she would obey. More touching, deeper kissing, and then a quiet parting that left her gasping even as the digits probed her womanhood with a knowledge of women that only another woman could possess.

"Look at me bitch," she heard Mama whisper and she opened her eyes to stare into the deep green abyss into which she had fallen. "What am I touching and who owns it?" came the whispered question.

"A. . . a cunt and my master owns it," she whispered in a soft, rasping voice that spoke of need and desire.

Again, the lips met, but she kept her eyes open staring into a black green sea, watching it roil and move. Then another parting as the question came like a whisper in her mind, "Whose cocks enter this, whose cock owns it, and what other cocks will know it?"

Laura was mesmerized and responded as though in a trance, "My master's black cock enters it. It is only for black cocks now and forever and my master decides who enters it. He owns me -- my body and soul."

She heard her own reply and was amazed how easily it sprang from her lips without thought or shame.

"Very well, let's talk about the remark Dr. Smallwood made during the examination" Tanya said as Laura positioned herself once again on the jet black breast. "What frightened you sweetie?"

Laura pondered the question quietly and then said, "Well, he said that I would show ownership tattoos well due to my white skin and that it would make my owner proud. Do you think Master would tattoo me? "

"Does this worry you" came the rejoinder.

"I don't know," Laura said, "I want to be owned by Master and by you too to be honest, but tattoos frighten me."

"I know sweetie, I was the same way," Tanya said as they lay quietly. "In fact I was never marked until Ray came to my house and asked my father for my hand. He was an athlete and a scholar visiting from America I was 15 at the time and Ray was 12 years my senior. Of course my father said yes because he was already established in the U.S. and was quite wealthy by our standards."

She continued, "After I was betrothed Ray and I discussed how he would mark me for his ownership. You see in my tribe in Africa, a wife is scarred (it is called scarification) at least once for her husband to show his ownership. Then if the husband dies, and the wife remarries, she is marked a second time by her new husband."

She let this sink in then went on, "The scar is in a private location where the wife can see it as she bathes and is a constant reminder of her obligations. The ceremony is quite serious and the couple regards it as a final step before marriage. In fact Ray and I decided that my scar was to be such that as I fed my babies, the would see the scar and know of my commitment to my husband."

Laura was quiet on hearing this and said in a small voice, "Where did you decide to have the scar? Did it hurt?"

Tanya smiled as she ran her hand under the blouse, and down the naked back of the young wife. The last questioning episode had given her the opportunity to remove most of Laura's clothes and she could now feel the girl's goose bumps rise as her arousal became more evident.

She looked back and continued, as if remembering something that might have happened yesterday, "We had a shaman from my tribe conduct the ceremony in front of two of my female friends and two of Rays American friends. I wore a festive robe and was laid on a stone altar near a large fire on a night that was deemed by the shaman to be most propitious. Then Ray who had a similar robe knelt next to the altar as our friends gathered around to witness."

She liked her lips and went on, "The shaman asked me why I came this night and I said to be marked to show my obedience to my husband. Then he looked at Ray and asked him if he was prepared to mark me to be his wife.

"He said yes of course and then the shaman looked at me and asked if I wanted to mark Raymond as my man. I knew he would do this and I knew Ray would consent if I said yes, but I replied that he was too beautiful to be marked and that I accepted him as he was now and would be in the future.

"Then the shaman opened my robe and offered my body to Ray for marking and as per our custom he gave the shaman a gold trinket as payment. The shaman then gave ray a very small but very sharp knife and he carved his symbol into the side of my right breast. The design is small but intricate and after each cut the shaman would chant a prayer as the blood ran down my side."

Tanya paused again to let this sink in. It was such an alien concept for the young white girl that she had to go slowly. She pressed on, "There were a number of cuts and the marking was deep so I suffered a lot that night, but it was worth it in the end. I have a beautiful marking that is distinctive and powerful. Even when I fed my children I made certain they could see it so they would know that we are a powerful family and have a powerful man as our head."

Tanya paused and let Laura consider her words, and then she said, "In my tribe scarification is done instead of tattooing because our skins are so dark and tattoos are not visible. In your case, a tattoo would probably be more beautiful than a scar because it could be more delicate and even of different colors. But tattooing is a personal choice and that is a question Ray must decide. Would you like to see my scar? "

Laura was both shocked and aroused by the story. She would never have imagined that two people who were so urbane, educated and beautiful could have themselves marked, so she said yes without hesitation to her mama's offer.

"Well sit up a moment Annie, " said Tanya as she raised herself more onto the pillows that she had been resting against.

"Have you ever seen the breasts of an African-born woman before?" she asked as she removed her blouse and placed it neatly on the coffee table. Then she turned her back to Laura with a smile and asked her to undo her bra strap.

Laura reached forward nervously and undid the clasp marveling at how beautiful and delicate the bra was as Tanya handed it back to Laura to place on the coffee table. Laura sat back down and the powerfully built black woman turned around revealing two large, jet black globes with silver dollars sized, protruding, almost purple nipples. Tanya smiled at Laura who stared at her breasts.

Then she took Laura's left hand in her right and lifted it to the side of her right breast. "Can you feel the scarification?" Tanya asked.

"Yes," Laura replied, "it is smaller than I thought and quite near the nipple. It feels like an oblong with a line through it. "

"It is a shield with a spear on it, " Tanya said with some pride, and then offered "here put your head in my lap so you can see it better."

As Tanya pushed Laura's somewhat reluctant head to her lap, she place a couch pillow in her lap and the white wife rested her head on it.

Tanya smiled and stroked Laura's cheek and hair, sighing, "That is about the height I put my children's heads when I nursed them. It was always good to have them suckle on my right nipple first because that brings much health to a child, and before the could grab the nipple I made sure I rubbed my scar over their lips so they would know the sign of their father and his power."

Tanya was now sitting on the couch and Laura was stretched out its length with only her skirt on and she felt the scar slide over her lips. She stared up into the green eyes and heard the voice say, "This is your master's symbol. He is your first and greatest bull and I teach you how to be a cow in his heard. Now learn to take milk so you can please your bull."

The scar bumped slowly her lips as Laura parted them to touch it with her tongue. Then it slid away and the nipple rubbed her lips and flowed into her mouth. The large soft breast overflowed her mouth and she saw that the dark eyes were pleased. She began to softly nurse and felt her stomach quiver as a dark hand slid down it like a serpent searching for an unsuspecting victim.

The serpent unzipped the skirt on her side and she lifted her hips and removed it with no command from Mama. Then the black serpent flowed across her stomach and she parted her legs in invitation. She closed her eyes and focused on the breast in her mouth and the hand gently caressing her cunt.

Tanya let the nursing wife rest against her for a few minutes and gently stroked the white girl as she felt her arousal build. Laura began to moan in her throat and Tanya felt the vibrations through her breast. Then Tanya smiled to herself and stopped her massaging.

Laura raised her head in confusion and Tanya smiled at her and raised her wet fingers to her lips. "It looks like my little girl is excited and hungry but we can't do much about it now. I am more interested in looking at your home, so show me what kind of taste you have."

Saying this, Tanya pushed Laura to a sitting position and the stood herself. She pulled Laura to her feet and said, "You will dress me, Annie. Hand me my bra."

Laura, stood nude before this amazing woman conscious of her aroused state that was reflected in her distended nipples and the dewy dampness that glistened between her thighs, and bent to retrieve the bra.

Tanya watched the young woman retrieve the bra and noted her glistening moisture, and then said, "You will put it on me dear. It is good practice for you because in the future Master will no doubt demand that you dress us both."

Saying this she turned her back to the shorter wife who reached around her with the bra and gently moved her arms under the straps. She then raised the cups to place the large, soft breasts in each of them. Then the wife secured the clasp and gently leaned forward to kiss the black shoulder blades as an act of submission.

Tanya then turned around and held the girl at arm's length looking at her with feigned kindness. "You are going to be a remarkable lover for your master and for me as well. Now adjust my cups and button my blouse and we will tour your home."

Laura did this and then began to pick up her skirt when Tanya said, "No girl, you don't need any clothes because after the tour, I want to look at the bruising on your body. White skin is quite beautiful, but it also shows all kinds of marks and bruising and I want to make sure you are alright."

Then Tanya held out her hand and smiled as Laura placed her hand into the larger woman's.

Tanya said, "I know being owned is new to you, so you have to learn that your owner does not hold your hand in public or private -- especially in the presence of other blacks. Instead, when your owner moves, you offer your wrist and your owner holds it and leads you with it. It is actually symbolic of a wrist shackle but is more as well since you offered your wrist for the owner to take. Do you understand this?"

"Yes Mama," Laura replied as she raised her right wrist, which Tanya grasped and began to lead the naked young wife through her own home.

As they passed through the rooms, Laura was amazed by Tanya's detailed comments and began to feel secure and cared for by the woman. In the kitchen, Mama explained that the master liked coffee with 2 sugars, 1 cream in a cup with a saucer, not a mug. When she served him, she should sit next to him and have nothing herself, but instead be ready to respond immediately to any of his requests.

In the dining room, she explained that Master must always sit at the head of the table. She must sit on his left and again eat nothing but gratefully accept any food he chose to give her by hand. In the den, he should be given the recliner in front of the TV and she should sit on the floor at his feet.

In the bathroom, the shower should be quite warm, at least two large Turkish towels must be present, and mouthwash must be on the sink with a real (not plastic) glass. The instructions went on and on and Laura regretted not being able to record them.