Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mama just laughed when Laura mentioned this and said she would be going over the instructions again and again in the upcoming days as Laura began to work to please her owner.

Finally, they were in the bedroom and Mama talked about the required thread count in the sheets, the music that must be available, and what type of candles were preferable and when they should be lit.

"Now girl," Tanya said as she sat down on the bed and Laura stood before her, "It's time I did a close inspection of your body to make sure Master didn't hurt you the last time you were together."

She smiled and said in a quiet and caring voice, "Even my husband was afraid that he was rough on you the last time. You are so petite and your husband is also very slight that I think someone the size of my husband could have hurt you or at least caused you much discomfort. I know he can be very rough, especially if a girl is small and you know that he is very enamored of you. In fact he was very enthusiastic about you and Mama just needs to make sure he didn't hurt you."

Laura was taken aback by her directness but felt compelled to answer this powerful woman whose words seemed tinged with genuine concern and caring.

"Actually, I am not sore any longer, and the love bites he made on me so Mark could see them just look like bruises now," Laura said in almost a whisper and a slight hint of shame.

"Annie, don't be ashamed, and just relax...I want to see hismarks and make sure he hasn't hurt you. We are both women and I feel as though you are a part of our family," and then added to observe the girl's reaction, "Almost as if you belong to me now."

Tanya stood up and moved close behind the younger woman so that her breasts were just above the shorter woman's shoulders. She then reached around her and began to gently roll the young wife's extended nipples. As she did so, she leaned down and placed a light kiss on Laura's cheek.

Tanya said breathlessly, "Your body is quite beautiful. It's like a little girl's. Even your breasts are tiny but I hope that when you have your children you will be able to nurse them as long as needed. I know that your master hopes to breed with his children and so do I. It would really please us both and we would love to be involved with raising them as well."

Tanya's arms wrapped a bit tighter around the smaller woman who leaned back into her embrace as she moaned from the effect of Tanya's breath on her ear.

Slowly Tanya rubbed the flat belly and moved her hands up the smooth torso of the shivering girl. She gently cupped her small breasts and lightly squeezed her nipples as Laura's breath increased and she softly moaned again. Tanya bent lower and kissed her shoulders and ran her tongue from one side to the other as she reached down and slid her middle digit into the girl's sopping cunt.

Now Laura leaned against her breathing quickly and closed her eyes. Tanya bent to kiss the girl's neck and her hand slid across the flat stomach to the rest on her bare Mons.

"When Mama touches you, spread your legs for her Annie", breathed Tanya into her ear.

Without a thought the pale wife spread her legs and felt the digit slowly caress her as it gently moved deeper. She heard moaning again and realized it was her voice as Mama's finger slowly penetrated, touching her lightly, rubbing her in one place then lightly kissing her like a moth in another. She was lost, adrift with nothing but sensations and a soft voice purring in her ear. Her mama was licking her ear, and through her trance-like state, she heard words like, "Master", "bitch", "owner", and "love".

Tanya's finger was on her own lush black lips, and Laura's taste was on her tongue. Then a dark hand gently turned her girl's lips to her Mama, and then the feel of lush dark lips on hers. The scent of heaven in her nostrils she thrilled to the tongue that touched her as her arms came up to wrap around the neck of the older woman. She felt her naked body rub against the business suit, the hard, large breasts now pushing into the front of her shoulders.

Tanya's hands were on her ass, fingers penetrating her there. She touched Laura lightly, tentatively, caressing, teasing, owning the white girl. Then she felt a hand taking her wrist, leading her to the bed. She grabbed for the hands fingers, but was again pulled against her mama.

She was floating, aware of her body with eyes still closed, a hypnotic feeling of wellbeing. Feeling the other woman against her now, she heard a gentle quiet voice in her ear, "Remember what I told you. You are owned now. You are a white bitch. A bitch never holds hands with her owner. The owner holds her wrist, not her fingers. It is a sign of ownership from the owner, and a sign of commitment and obedience from the bitch."

Tanya let her words sink in and continued, "You are the Master's bitch. Mama is teaching you to be a good bitch. You do want to be a good bitch don't you Annie?"

"Yes Mama, teach me to be a good bitch" she heard her voice say and a thrill ran through.

Another quiet kiss, a flash of heat, a hand on her wrist and she found herself stretched on her bed. The coolness of the cover caressed her back and she felt a hand on her cheek. The thumb from the hand caressed her lips. Her tongue licked the digit as she opened her mouth inviting its inspection and she welcomed it with a slight sucking.

A cool kiss on her forehead and Mama's scent was in her. She opened her eyes and saw the white, straight teeth in the black face. The quiet smile that she felt showed love.

"Now do you understand what you are and who I am?" Tanya whispered as she sat next to the reclining Laura and gently stroked her cheek with her hand. She continued, "You are lovely and I can see why Master is so enamored of you. You are as pretty as a small, white porcelain doll. But he does need to be very careful with you," she murmured as she gently cupped one of Laura's breasts. "I can see where he sucked you very hard and left all these marks on your beautiful skin.

Then she leaned down, softly kissing the young woman on the lips and smiled at her as she placed her hand on Laura's mons and said, "Annie, spread your legs so I can check you there too."

Laura looked up into the black-green, powerful eyes and the soft smile that hovered close above her. She felt so small and so cared for by this woman, that she slowly spread her trembling legs as she felt Tanya's feather light touch on her sensitive vaginal lips.

Laura gasped at the touch and Tanya kissed her lightly again and smiled. "You need to relax cunt. You are owned now and the Master and by me. I will be touching you many times as I desire. Lean back and think about how you should offer yourself to your owners."

Laura wanted to answer, but words did not come. She wanted to thank her Mama; to tell her she loved her, to ask her to hold her, to feel her against her back, to be with her, but instead she spread her legs and lifted her hips in offering.

Tanya smiled as she stood up and reached to the girl's left taking a pillow and placing it under her raised hips. The girl was malleable, weak, and trusting, just as Elise had been when she trained her for her Master, Dr. Smallwood. Soon this girl will soon be controlled completely and so will her husband. She will breed well and be thankful for it.

Then Tanya stood up and slowly removed her business suit. She watched as Laura gazed on her blackness as her body slowly revealed itself. Removing the jacket revealed the powerful, wide shoulders that often during an interrogation session whipped a subject unconscious as one of the first steps into breaking even the hardest of the hard.

Slowly removing the silk blouse and then the bra and once again proudly displayed the large, full black breasts with prominent nipples that were often kissed and suckled by delirious suspects who had been tortured to delirium before they revealed plans or comrades to the listening devices placed in the room. They always told their mama; they always trusted their mama and they always loved their mama -- just like this one soon would.

Removing the skirt and French-cut panties, she revealed powerful thighs that had held suspects across them as their asses were reamed, split with blows of the cane and their testicles squeezed with sharpened steel mesh gloves. Their painful thrashing on her legs was replaced with the writhing of ecstasy when they finally broke and sobbed that they loved her and would belong to her forever.

She hated them all and was pleased when most of them were given life without parole.

This one she thought would someday also cry for her but for now there would only be pleasure for them and her husband. The rest would come soon enough and she would be there as this bitch screamed her name begging for forgiveness and asking to be given the chance to please her.

Smiling Tanya knelt on the bed between the girl's legs and watched her cunt begin to flow and open for her like a small white flower. She bent down and licked inside the girl's thighs and was rewarded by a shiver and moan. "Oh sweetie, you have so many love bites here, let me kiss them to make them feel better," and Tanya slowly kissed her way up Laura's thighs and softly licked the flower.

The moaning became louder and Laura began to thrash on the bed as moisture poured from her and Tanya languidly lapped her essence. The girl was trying to close her thighs against the waves of ecstasy that were washing through her, but Tanya's strength and experience kept her spread as Laura's body began to buck violently.

Hearing her moans and sensing her climax, Tanya savagely attacked her flower spearing her with her tongue and fingering her G-spot as the girl lost control. Spasm after spasm ran through her as colors splashed against her eyelids and her hands clawed the air. She somehow left her body and felt herself drifting away into a child-like sleep.

She began to dream. The air was warm and a fire was flickering against the ceiling as she lay on the cot in the palace near the pyramids. A harp was playing and she remembered her Master at the altar, her husband as a little boy and all the women who were there. Now she was on her cot and felt a large presence slowly gliding up her body. She looked down at her feet and a large serpent, a glistening black anaconda was gliding between her splayed legs towards her breasts. She wasn't frightened but was in awe.

The serpent was so warm and its movement was so comforting that she felt her soul open to the beast. She lay under it, gazing into its fiery green-black eyes, as she offered her body to its pleasure. The undulations between her thighs were warm, its movement around her swollen belly caused her child to stir and its tongue flicking over her breasts caused her milk to flow. The serpent reared up and it large head descended onto hers. She opened her mouth to receive it and felt it begin to enter her. She felt death was coming and sadness seemed to envelope her. She heard a cry and felt arms surround her.

"Quiet sweetie. It will be alright," Tanya whispered, "Just let Mama hold you and rest. Then when you wake again, we will talk."

She heard the voice, felt the comfort and sighed as a large nipple rubbed her lips. She felt the shield move across her lips and the nipple slid between her lips and she opened her mouth as it almost bumped her teeth. She felt the nipple fill her mouth and she began to hungrily suckle as she drifted off again.

Tanya smiled as she felt the sleeping girl pull at her breast and sucked on her distended nipple

"Soon," she thought, "This one will sleep and dream. Then when she awakes we will begin again and again and again. She will learn much today and soon will learn what she is. She will bring pleasure to us, and willingly give herself and her man into servitude for us."

She stroked the face sucking at her purple-black nipple and thought, "But for now sleep little one, for soon the real learning begins."