Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the other side of the connection, the black boy was perspiring as well. In fact he was sweating profusely. He wanted nothing more than to pull his cock out and let the white bitch watch him cum, but he couldn't do it in front of the older man. For his part, Ray was counting on this, counting on building the boy's level of sexual tension so that he would be more pliable later tonight when Ray gave him the letter of intent to sign.

Curtis, now full of sexual energy, barked out at Laura, "Cunt, get them panties off. I want to see your snatch bitch."

Laura blushed in shame. Her skin glowed pink from her cheeks down to the space between her pert breasts. She lay back on the pillows and spread her legs for the camera. Seeing her nipples, taut and stiffly pointing up, Curtis could tell she was excited; this in turn excited him further. He started rubbing his crotch and squeezing his swollen cock.

Laura laid back and teased the G-string off one side after another, an inch at a time. If she was going to endure this, she wanted to make the boy sweat for it. The silky material of the G-string was wet and fragrant where it had been clinging to her excited pussy. She pulled it away and hated the fact that her own excitement was so high that she could smell it. She worked the panties down past her ankles then slipped them off one leg at a time. Now she lay back with her hands behind her head, bringing her legs back together.

The boy was irritated. She could see him frown on the iPad, as he growled, "Spread them legs, bitch."

Laura moved her legs apart an inch or so and wiggling her hips, smiled for him. A part of her wanted to cause this aggressive young black boy some grief as well as express a modicum of resistance to Ray. Although she was beginning to enjoy this, she was nonetheless peeved at her lover for pimping her out in such a cavalier fashion.

She was lost in these thoughts, but again the boy's growl focused her attention, "Spread 'em wide girl. I want to see me some white pussy."

The song reached its raunchy verse. The singer intoned,

"Lick it good suck this pussy, just like you should Right now, Lick it good Suck this pussy just like you should My Neck, my back Lick my pussy and my crack"

Laura moved her body in rhythm to the song and slowly continued to open her legs all the way. The boy's heart raced as his gaze traveled up her milky white thighs and rested on her puffy pink pussy lips surrounded by the soft down of her pubic hair. She moved her right hand down to her muff and began to massage it. Her eyes were riveted to the boy on the screen, and through her pursed lips asked, "May I see you now . . . Master?"

Curtis was only too happy to oblige. He had been aching to pull his rock hard cock out, but was inhibited by Ray's presence. Now, given tacit permission by the writhing white girl on the screen he quickly unzipped his suit trousers and pulled out his massive cock. He squeezed it and Laura could see the precum oozing from his slit.

More than that, she could see that his member was even longer than Ray's and perhaps thicker. She was particularly excited by the 'thicker' aspect. In truth, there were times when Ray's length actually bruised her as he pushed open the ring of her cervix during intercourse, but she never failed to cum explosively from the feeling of being stretched and filled completely by his massive girth, and that made up for it. This boy seemed to be even thicker and that increased her already drug-enhanced state of sexual desire.

At that moment, she decided to resolve her internal conflicts; to forgo her innate sense of modesty and self-esteem; to give in to her sexual need. If she was no more than a whore, a cunt, a bitch to Ray -- and that had been reinforced to her several times by both Ray and Tanya -- then she would give this boy, and Ray, a real show. She was at last internalizing the message Tanya especially wanted her to understand. She was a sexual slave, a concubine, nothing more.

She reached with her free hand to turn up the music stream, then moved her hand over her nipples, rubbing them lightly, The song was reaching its peak, as the singer rapped,

"I gotta pick which nigga I need to suck A thug nigga gonna satisfy me Try me nigga I'll make you see Them bitches aint got shit on me."

Laura moved her hips up and down and smiled at the irony of the lyrics. She loved Ray but tonight, she wanted to feel the awkward looking black boy inside her; feel his strong dark body mounting hers; feel his breath on her skin. Her fingers now danced around her clit, and her other hand tugged on her nipples. Through her rapid breath, she moaned and said, "Would you like that Master . . . to lick my pussy and my crack? May I see . . . more of you?"

Curtis now completely set aside any inhibitions. He kicked off his shoes, and pulled his boxers all the way down. He unbuttoned his shirt to let her have a rich view of his sable black skin, from his chest down to his crotch. It was now clear that Ray had been truthful with him, there actually were white bitches who would indeed spread their legs for him -- a kid from the Alabama backwoods.

Now her finger descended into her vagina, stroking in and out. Soon it was joined by a second one and on each penetrating stroke, she gripped her fingers with her pussy muscles, thinking how much she wanted it to be the boy on the screen. On each pull stroke she made sure to slide her fingers along the sides of her clit, and now her fingers were becoming soaked with her juices. She was on the verge of climax, and as she watched the huge black cock being stroked, she moaned, "Oh Master, I need your cock inside my pussy, so bad."

She thought of how he would feel between her legs, stroking hard and energetically, intent on his own orgasm, and filling her with hot cum, but at the same time driving her to multiple orgasms. She could contain herself no longer and he body writhed with the pleasure and pain of a huge climax. Her thighs twitched back and forth convulsively and her pussy throbbed as her hips thrust upwards toward her imagined lover. As was her submissive nature, she wanted desperately to please Curtis. She was 'hooked' on black cock now and she wanted to see his hot cum explode from his strong, beautiful black cock. An inspiration came to her as she slowly pushed back up onto her haunches.

She reached under the pillow and pulled out the large black dildo-vibrator. She asked demurely, "Would you like to see me play with this? Master . . .?"

Curtis was squeezing and stroking his cock and could only manage, "Oh yeah."

Laura positioned the dildo upright and squatted over it, descending slowly, feeling the wonderful sensation of her pussy lips spreading apart and her vagina forced to conform to the large dildo. She had clandestinely bought it online after seeing the description that it was a faithful reproduction moulded from a black porn star, and it did not disappoint. She spun the vibrations up to a mild buzz and stroked up and down on it. Her belly felt full from the penetration and as she held it steady inside her, the delightful vibrations began to drive her to new levels of excitement.

She moaned as she dropped onto her knees, then rocked up and down on the dildo. "Oh Master," she moaned, "I want to feel you inside me so much . . . Mmmmmmm."

Curtis was close to orgasm and urged her on, "Bitch, you wanna feel my hot cum in your pussy? You want me to make you all big in the belly with my black baby, girl?"

Laura moaned with pleasure, "Oh Yesss . . . Master. Yes."

Ray was torn by his emotions witnessing this. On the one hand, he wanted her to be a wanton whore -- a white wife responding to his will and fucking members of his inner circle on his command. This was what is wife Tanya would require of the relationship. On the other hand, she was not like any other white wife they had trained, ruined, then turned over to a pimp. This one was special; he wanted her for himself -- only himself. He didn't want another black man to breed her. He didn't want to share her, not with his friends and certainly not with this young buck. His hands were clenched in fists of rage, and his jaws were clenched.

Just then, the boy could hold back his climax no longer. He convulsed, ejaculating with a force that shot ropes of cum a foot into the air.

Laura sucked in her breath sharply, and nervously licked her lips thinking of how his cum would feel inside her. From her vantage point, she saw the iPad being violently ripped from the boy's free hand. Ray stared at her, and trying to control his voice said, "That will be enough. Put your clothes back on bitch. Get in bed and wait for my call."

Ray angrily tossed the tablet onto the bed and grabbed Curtis. He said simply, "Boy, you done had your fun tonight. If you ever want to see that white girl again, I want your ink on this letter of intent."

He thrust a pen in the boy's shaking hand and watched as he scrawled his name on the paper while trying to get his pants pulled back on. His cum was now all over his clothes and the carpet as well. Ray grabbed his arm and walked him forcefully to the door, saying, "Just get the fuck out of here. Here's twenty dollars. Tell the front desk to call you a cab."

Ray pushed him through the door then angrily slammed it behind Curtis. Avoiding the cum on the carpet, he flopped down on the bed. He thought to himself, "I am going to make that little bitch sorry. I'm going to make her remember who she belongs to. I'm cutting this trip short, and then I'm going to fuck the living hell out of her and knock her up first chance I get."

Hundreds of miles away, Laura was in anguish. She had no idea what she could have done wrong. She was only following Ray's commands. Why was he being like this? What right did he have to treat her like this anyway? A silly thought came to her unbidden. She reached for her iPhone; silently she wondered whether she still had the name of that fat doctor friend of Ray's. She had no idea why, but the tiny flame of desire burned in the back of her brain. On finding the listing for 'Dr. Smallwood', she resolved to make an appointment with him tomorrow.

An hour later, Ray was still burning with rage. He found a pair of Laura's panties he always carried with him these days and holding them over his face breathed deeply. Her scent was fading, but still discernible. He would take another pair fresh with her pussy scent when he next fucked her. He decided to text her instead of calling. He gave her instructions not to let her husband touch her, and not even to touch herself. He told her that he would take care of all her needs when he returned.

Ray was wrestling with his situation. He was no longer comfortable with having offered Laura as a 'signing bonus', but reminded himself that he couldn't possibly fall in love with Laura. There was no way in fact he could be permitted to be in love with her and still maintain the respect of his black peer group. Even so, he was forced to admit to himself that he had fallen for Laura, and was making plans to take her permanently away from her wimpy little husband, whom he knew was busily being transformed by Tanya

Laura read the text stream then angrily threw down the mobile phone. She had taken a bath and was now dressed in cotton panties and a tee over short pink running shorts. She often skipped wearing a bra altogether, and although this was the case today, her nipples seemed annoyingly sensitive. Pulling her tee away from her chest, she flopped heavily on the bed.

In frustration, she picked up the iPhone again. Turning to the telephone contacts, she noticed that there were actually two numbers listed for Dr. Smallwood. The first was undoubtedly his office number, but what of the second. She didn't remember recording it. Impulsively, she punched at it, then after a few moments heard a sleepy voice on the other end of the line say, "Hello, this is Hank. I was wondering when you might be calling."

--

Up in Baltimore, Mark was working up a light sweat. He was finally beginning to enjoy this yoga class. Since week two, Mistress Tanya's servant Chrissie had been taking the class with him. Unbeknownst to Mark, Tanya had given him the assignment to keep an eye on Mark, observe him and report back. Mark always picked him up at Mistress Tanya and Master Raymond's house and they drove together to class. Mark was growing to like Chrissie and as he grew physically to more and more resemble the slender blond, he even began to mimic his mannerisms -- the lilting voice; the walk; the feminine way he moved his hands. Even from the beginning, Chrissie had called Mark 'Stevie' which he greatly appreciated.

Now they were in class together, the only whites in a class of black men, doing a yoga pose that offered Mark a long look at Chrissie's stretched body from behind. He noticed that Chrissie's penis was only a small nubbin an inch long and that his balls were the size of cherries. He had been troubled for the last few weeks that his own penis seemed to be shrinking, but Mistress had told him not to obsess over it and that it was a natural change that was happening as a result of the treatments he agreed to, and that he would actually grow to appreciate it. She made him strip and inspected his body at every session and seemed pleased with the results.

Last week she asked him point blank whether he understood what the changes in his body meant and whether he was satisfied. After a great deal of hesitation, he answered weakly that he was satisfied, but afraid. Tanya had renewed his Xanax and had given him a stronger dosage of the female hormones, telling him it would speed up his transformation.

Changing yoga poses, he looked at himself in the wall of mirrors in the gym. If he hadn't known it was his own image, he would have thought he was looking at a post pubescent girl. His hips were softly rounded now. His complexion was fine and his hair was growing lush, long and feminine. He was well on his way to becoming an exotic creature and on the road to something even more extreme.

Before changing to the next pose, he stopped to admire the girlish curve of Chrissie's ass and that made his tiny penis grow a little harder. As they moved into 'downward facing dog', then bridged, Mark noticed that Chrissie had distinct, albeit small breasts and that they jiggled with the sudden movement. Had he been focusing on his own image, he would have noticed that he too was growing discernible boobs, and although his were smaller than Chrissie's they were nonetheless real and definitely growing.

Stan, the instructor came over to correct his bridging posture. Also nude, he leaned over Mark and lifted his back into an arch. He spoke softly saying, "Stevie, you want to lift your back and your hips higher."

Standing squarely behind Mark he put his arm around Mark's trim waist and lifted him tightly into his body. Mark felt the instructor's solid hips and his ponderous cock pushing against his tender bottom.

Stan lifted his abdomen and ran his hand up and down Mark's supple torso. Mark could feel warm breath on his neck as Stan said softly, "Feel that Stevie? See how it feels when you do it right?"

Stan whispered, "See me after you take a shower," then moved on to observe Chrissie's pose. At first, Mark's cheeks burn with anger at being propositioned so blatantly, but then he thought back to his most recent sessions with Mistress. She had flat out told him that her diagnosis was that he was harboring "latent tendencies" and "gender confusion" and that the medications and indeed the yoga classes were part of her method for "helping him cope." That helped him understand why he had, at the spa with the masseur, then the next day with the sales clerk, done things that had until then been unthinkable to him. He supposed it also explained his growing desire to dress in women's clothing.

Tanya didn't of course tell him that she was actually creating the "gender confusion" with the estrogen treatments, nor that he most likely would never have acted on his "latent tendencies" without becoming very appealing to men. Instead, she encouraged him to "let nature take its course".

After Stan's whispered request just now, he was experiencing two reactions at war with each other. On the one hand he was affronted by being propositioned as though he was one of "those" people, and on the other, he was excited. He swung into the next yoga pose but was so confused he tripped over his own leg and fell into Chrissie. Picking himself up, he had a fleeting sensation of excitement from the nearness of his exercise partner.

--

At home, Laura moved through the empty house as if in a trance. Had she really called Ray's doctor friend and asked him if he could make a house call. She was not the naive little suburban housewife she had been a month ago, but this seemed unbelievably brazen, even for her. She didn't even find the fat middle aged doctor attractive, yet something probed at the edge of her memory and when it did, she became excited at the prospect of seeing Dr. Smallwood.

She had been happy when he told her he would be over in 15 minutes, but now she was filled with trepidation. Why was she doing this? Why were her loins pulsing and moist? When the doorbell rang, she almost ran into the kitchen to pretend no one was at home, but she screwed up her courage and walked toward the door.

When she opened the door she was met with Hank Smallwood's toothy smile. She could hardly turn him away now and besides, a part of her didn't really want to. He took her hand in his and hugged her tightly

"So Laura, you told me you wanted to talk about a sexual matter, right?" he asked politely. He raised an eyebrow and moving closer to her, waited for her reply.

Laura nodded, then unsure of how to start, said simply, "Doctor, I don't know what's wrong with me lately. I seem to be tense . . . um, tense 'that way', you know . . . 'down there' and tonight when I Skyped with Ray, well things went very badly -- we both got very angry. I guess I am just confused."

Hank walked with her into the parlour, and sat close, his leg touching hers. He put his meaty arm around her waist, looked deeply into her eyes, and asked, "Now Laura, when you say, 'that way', you mean sexually, right?"

She bit her lower lip and then simply nodded her head. Hank went on, "it's important for us to be able to speak frankly, and by all means use the right terms, so no more of 'that way' or 'down there', alright?" She smiled shyly and nodded her head again.

Dr. Smallwood continued, "So you're feeling sexually tense and in a constant state of arousal? Is that it?"

It was painful for the demure young housewife to answer, but finally, she mumbled, "Yes, doctor, like always turned on."

Hank probed further, already knowing the answers but wanting to play with Laura before he took things to the next level. He asked, "What about your fine little husband, isn't he satisfying you sexually?"

She buried her head in his fleshy chest breaking out into tears, "Oh doctor, he hasn't fucked me in a month and a half now, and Ray has been away for nearly that long too. What the hell is wrong, with me?"

Hank offered her solace, "There, there my dear. There's nothing wrong with you, but if you'd like, I can check you out -- you know, give you a quick examination."

He lifted her face and dried her tears. Then he stroked her cheek with his sweaty palm, and ran his thumb over her pouty lips. He continued to run his thumb over her soft lips then pushed it into her mouth.

Shocked by this sudden invasion, Laura didn't move, remaining still as a marble statue. When he began moving it in and out slowly, she closed her mouth around his fat thumb and began to suck it tenderly.

After several seconds, Hank slowly pulled it from her warm mouth. She seemed almost hypnotized. He broke the spell by suggesting that they go upstairs so that she could be more comfortable while he examined her.