Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again as if under a spell, she rose slowly and taking him by his fat hand, led him up the stairs to the bedroom. Now it was Hank's turn to be mesmerized as he watched her hips sway from side to side as she walked in front of him.

When they arrived, she said in a toneless voice, "This is our bedroom."

Quickly surveying the room, Hank suggested, "Why don't you lie down on the bed so I can examine you," then added, "Ummm, of course we'll want to get those clothes off first."

Obediently, Laura turned her back to him and stripped off her top. Hank could see that she was not wearing a bra and his cock jumped at the prospect of seeing her pert little breasts again. She hesitated before sliding her running shorts down over her hips but Hank urged her on, "Laura, what don't you understand? We need everything off -- everything"

Still with her back turned to him, she stepped out of her remaining clothing. Hank took her arm and turned her around to face him. Although he had quickly fucked her in his office, he had not until this moment had the opportunity to appreciate just how beautiful this young white wife was. As he consumed her with his eyes, he pushed her onto the bed. He looked at her suddenly tense body and said, "Laura, let's stop pretending. We both know why you called me tonight -- partly because you need a good fucking and partly because you're angry with Ray and you want to hurt him. Is that about it?"

Laura looked at her feet, unable to meet his eyes. She nodded, and answered softly, "Yes, it's true."

With her admission, he pulled her from the bed, then in one motion, pushed her to her knees. Shoving his portly belly toward her he said simply, "Unzip."

From her knees, she looked up and his fat belly, and made her decision. She slowly reached out to caress his cock through his pants, then unzipped his fly. Noticing that he was not wearing underwear, she thought he must have been expecting this. She bent over, struggling his trousers down over his fat thighs and felt his rigid cock slap her cheek as she rose slightly to face him. His fat black cock was huge and hot against her face.

She took his shaft in her right hand and was amazed that her hand could only half encircle it. As with Ray, the aroma of his crotch was almost overpowering, but it was a scent she now associated with dominant black alpha males.

Looking down at her eyes as they obediently gazed up at him, he said, "Suck it. Suck my cock. Suck your master's cock."

Without hesitation, she put her mouth around the soft fleshy head and began to suck it in and out. It began to shine with her saliva as she repeatedly sucked it. After a few minutes, she worked it deep into her throat, then after choking on his size, started to work licking the shaft. Noticing that her eyes were closed, Hank slapped her face and told her to look up to him. Startled, she missed a couple strokes with her hand before resuming. She licked the underside of his ponderous shaft before licking each of his huge balls.

Again she was struck by his funky aroma, which was even stronger than Ray's. She tried to ignore the smell as she continued to lick him, and although she was ignorant of such things, her body was reacting to the message being conveyed by his pheromones through his sweat and the smell of his genitals. The message was clear and one that as a woman she understood with the instinct instilled for a thousand generations: tonight she would belong to this alpha male, body and soul.

Thus, when he told her to lie back on the bed, she seemed eager and receptive. She lay back quickly and there was a look of hunger and need in her eyes. As he pulled her roughly to the edge of the bed, she dutifully assisted by tucking her legs up to her chest and spreading her thighs. She reached out with both arms to welcome him. He shuffled his pants off his ankles and moved into her open crotch. The smell of her need was pervasive in the space they now shared. As a doctor, he recognized, it; he knew it well, and it made his fat cock bounce in anticipation.

When he moved between her bent legs and she reached out to guide his cock into her pussy lips. She spoke not at all now and her eyes were wide open, looking down at his ebony shaft. She rubbed the fat reddish black head of his cock over her pussy lips teasing them open and coating him with her juices to make his penetration easier. Hank was enjoying the moment and watching her excitement grow. Then, taking his own black dick in his dark hand he continued to rub her now-swollen lips up and down, and on each stroke pushing his huge cock head an inch or so into her hot vagina. He stroked her pussy several times like this before moving his large body squarely over her.

Laura felt his fat black belly resting on her abdomen, and his broad hips push her legs even further apart. Her skin tingled with titillation where they touched. She tried to reach her legs around his broad waist to prepare for the shock of his penetration. As he bent over to kiss her aching nipples, a strange sensation ran through her that this was not the first time she had felt his body on hers; not the first time his mouth had sucked on her nipples. As his fat lips encompassed almost all of her left breast, she became lost in the joy of being taken by a strong black man again. She held his head against her breast and eagerly stroked the back of his fleshy neck while he alternately sucked and laid down a trail of bite marks.

Hank could feel that he had her in the throes of ecstasy now, eager and begging to be fucked. Her every reaction to his kisses and his movements made it obvious she was his. The smell of her hot, receptive pussy filled their space, and so he pushed hard entering her completely, feeling the tight wetness of her young pussy envelop his fat black shaft.

Momentarily, he considered his best friend Ray and thought, "Sorry blood. I know you wanted to breed this bitch, but looks like old Hank's got here first. Yeah, this sweet little cunt's gonna have her first black baby special delivery, courtesy of Doctor Hank Smallwood." He smiled to himself as he thought, "And you and her little white hubby get to raise it."

When he moved to kiss her open mouthed, again she had the vexing feeling of deja vu, as though she had felt his body, his kisses, and -- most definitely -- his rough cock inside her before. She could feel every vein, every ridge of his hard fat cock and responded to the way it stretched her pussy. He was not as long as Ray, but his girth more than made up for it. Her skin was tingling and her excitement grew stronger with his every stroke. The way his cock was curved allowed him to rub her clit with each stroke and this in turn made her moan out loud with sheer ecstasy. She screamed and her head moved from side to side as if possessed by a demon.

"Ohhhhhhhh Goddddddd," she cried out, bucking her hips upward and tight against his portly crotch. Her whole lower body moved faster and faster until she was sweating almost as much as the fat black man between her legs. As his perspiration began to drop profusely onto her tense body, his pheromones provided a final boost for her, propelling her, back arched, into an orgasm like she hadn't felt in so long, perhaps not ever. Her entire body shuddered as she coated Hank's cock with milky white juices from her cum. She shuddered again and Hank paused to look at her face, Her eyes were tightly closed; her mouth wide open; her neck was straining; and her entire torso was tensed.

He smiled with pride at his handiwork, then said softly, "Big Daddy make you feel good baby?"

As her breathing and pulse began to return to normal, she opened her eyes slightly, and then nodded her head, smiled and said simply, "Oh yes, yes, yes."

He looked deep into her eyes and said, "Yes, what?"

Correcting her mistake, Laura replied softly, "Yes, Master . . ."

Hank's cock throbbed and grew even larger now. He leaned forward again and began to quickly stroke her aching, stretched vagina again, then began to whisper into her left ear, "You want me to be your Daddy? Want me to breed you? Ready for me to put a black baby inside you?"

Whether it was the effect of so much of the aphrodisiac in her system, the heat of the moment or something else didn't matter. Without even thinking about it, she began rhythmically rubbing his sweaty back and neck. She moaned then replied softly, "Yes, Master. . . ", then added, "Oh yes, Daddy . . . Yes . . . to anything you want."

She thought to herself that Hank may not have been aesthetically pleasing -- not even remotely good looking in fact -- but she could easily get used to this. He was making her feel incredible, even better than Ray made her feel. She had accepted the fact over a month ago that she was a black man's woman, and now she had suddenly realized that she had the potential to enjoy many black men besides Ray in her bed.

In between laying bite marks on her tender white neck, Hank whispered, "And we won't be telling Ray about this, will we baby?"

Laura moaned again as the angle of their coupling allowed Hank's probing cock to rub up against her G-spot. She moaned continuously now, but managed to breathe out, "No Master. This is just for us."

Hank resumed fucking her fast and with each stroke expelled the air from his tiny white lover's lungs. Her breathing was a steady "Unh ... Unh ... Unh ...", becoming faster as he stroked toward his own climax. He reached to caress her dark hair and looking through half closed lids, she smiled and her lips pushed out, "Unh ... Oh Daddy, Unh ... Put, Unh ... Put your hot love, Unh ... inside me. Unh ... Breed me... Pleeeeeease"

Her fingers gripped the sheets on both sides as she erupted in a second rolling orgasm. Hank bent down to cover her lips with his own fat lips, his tongue filling her mouth. He pushed her thighs tight against her breasts and could feel the soft head of his aching cock bounce against the entrance to her cervix, pushing it open. He erupted in a shuddering climax and his hot cum repeatedly spasmed into the sweet young white wife's receptive womb. She could feel him pulse four of five times inside her. His whole body shook as he came and rose once again to a crouched position between her bruised and reddened thighs.

Once more, she had that strange feeling that this was not the first time she had been spread like this, watching his fat chest and his broad belly pushing on her stomach, and his bulk looming over her. Perhaps she would ask Mistress, who was a trained analyst, how she could have these flashbacks to something that certainly never happened, but for now in a state of total bliss and confused by the half remembered episode, she decided it must have been a dream.

Hank squeezed his cock inside her and another mini-load of cum bathed her womb. He lay beside her, breathing heavily. Covering her breast with his wide hand, he watched as she scooted higher on the bed. He asked, "What time does your little hubby get home?" She looked lazily at the bedside clock and answered, "Not for another hour or so."

Hank said brightly, "Good, that gives me just enough time to put his baby brother inside you."

Laura's tummy rose and fell as she laughed at his joke. She knew she was in no danger of conceiving as long as she was on the birth control pills prescribed for her by her new lover.

With a woman's instinct, she cuddled in closer to his sweaty body and reached over with her right hand to caress his large flaccid cock, and stroked it back and forth lazily to arouse him again. After a few minutes, the fleshy purple head began to emerged from his deep black foreskin again.

The stench of their fucking filled the room, but his sweat also filled the room with his strong alpha male pheromones, and Laura began to be aroused again. He leaned over to kiss her deep again and her pussy began to throb lightly throughout her vaginal canal from front to back. The motion pulled his cum deeper into her cervical opening, and in a flash, one of the millions of Hank's potent sperm bathing her womb wedded with her fertile egg. Though she didn't feel a thing, she was now carrying her first black baby, the one that would change her life completely.

The lithe white wife stretched across the fat black belly of the man who was now not just her new secret lover but would become her Baby Daddy as well, and pulling back his dark foreskin, lowered her mouth onto the fleshy head of his now-erect cock.

--

Mark was finishing his cool down and stood up slowly to retrieve his towel and yoga mat. Stan, the instructor admired his cute girlish bottom as Mark faced away from him. Although Stan was married and the father of two girls, he also liked getting a little something on the side. His strong preference was for these limp wristed white boys Dr. Anderson was now sending him. He walked over and put his arm around Mark, and engaged in small talk with him. "Stevie," he began, "I think you're doing very well in this class. I have watched your movements become more graceful and delicate. Would you maybe like to come up another night -- let's say Thursday -- and I can give you some private instruction?"

Mark became flushed at the attention and the comment as well. His skin was bright pink from his cheeks to his chest. He started to answer and with his first words was surprised at how high his voice was becoming. He started over again in a deliberately lower register, "Well, I suppose I could make that."

Stan smile at him and moved his hand down to Mark's small waist. They walked several steps toward to exercise room exit, As they walked back toward to showers, Stan squeezed Mark's soft ass and pulled him closer. As they came near to the exit, Stan reached out and closed the door to the room and snapped the latch to the locked position. Mark was within inches of the solid wood door, and now Stan positioned himself squarely behind Mark. He could feel Stan's throbbing cock between his ass cheeks and up into the small of his back.

Stan, who was much taller than Mark, leaned forward to kiss the back of Mark's neck and with one hand reached around Mark's torso to cup his right breast, which though small and compact, was beginning respond like a breast. Mark sucked in his breath quickly, and then after biting his lower lip and shutting his eyes tightly begged the black man, standing nude and pressed warmly against him, "Oh God. . . Please . . . Um, please don't . . ." He added weakly, "Ok?"

Mark had fought so hard since the incident with the Nordstrom's salesman not to have a repeat of that encounter, and although every rational part of his brain tried to prevent him from becoming one of 'those' people, the female hormones coursing through his veins, and now in every cell of his body were pushing a different agenda. Silently, he took Stan's other hand, resting lightly on his hip and moved it up to his left breast. His body trembled as the black man tugged lightly on his nipples making them red and erect. Stan held him tightly against his muscular body and his upturned black cock.

Despite wanting to resist with all his power, he reached behind his supple ass and took the black man's now semi-erect cock in his hand. Mark tried hard not do this, but his body even more forceful in telling him how much it needed him to. With his other hand he reached up and behind him to caress the strong black cheek of the man nibbling on his neck and ear. Now his own little member was becoming stiff and stuck out a tiny bit from his body. He looked down at the three inch rod of flesh and wished it didn't exist, then stopped himself. Wait, he thought, that was wrong. Why would he ever wish that away. After all, he wanted to give Laura a child someday, right? What was he thinking?

Slowly, the man standing behind him turned him around and invaded his lips with a deep open mouthed kiss. Mark could feel the strong tongue dominate his and responded by pressing his soft body into the muscular frame of his instructor. His little rod pushed again the black man's body which glistened with a light sheen of sweat. Mark felt so warm and safe in Stan's strong arms, and above all, suddenly very feminine. Although his body trembled in a mixture of fear and excitement against the pull of the other man, it felt so natural and so right when he was forced to his knees.

Without hesitating, he tenderly kissed the black man's taut belly, tasting his salty sweat. Soft hairs on the warm dark abdomen tickled at his cheek. This all felt so right, he thought -- being dominated by a strong black male. He felt the man's hands run through his soft hair then yank down to force Mark's focus lower. Mark kissed his ebony thighs then licked his sweaty balls, both sides before moving to his rigid upturned shaft.

Mark's left hand danced along the ebony cock as he gave pleasure to the black man looking down intently at Mark's dedicated sucking. He called out softly, "Suck it, Stevie. Suck it like the little cunt you are."

Silently, Mark sucked his shaft, tasting the salty precum before again turning his attention to Stan's glistening black balls which were tight and full of his potent sperm. Stan caressed Mark's wavy hair as he alternated between licking his balls and greedily moving his mouth back and forth over the dark shaft. Their space filled with the pungent scent of his own male aroma and the diminutive white man's saliva.

Abruptly, the big black man's cock spasmed rivulets of hot salty cum into Mark's waiting mouth. Mark dutifully swallowed most of it, then choked allowing some ribbons of cum splash against his cheeks and his chest as his coughed out the now turgid member shining like a liquid onyx rod against his face.

Stan pulled him upright, hugged him and ran his hands through Mark's soft hair. "Hot Damn, that was good baby. You a natural born cocksucker, girl," he said, then after a couple moments' silence added, "Stevie, you know how to douche your little boy-pussy, right?"

Strangely, Mark was no longer affronted at being called 'girl', and not even by what he had spent the last fifteen minutes doing. Curiously, tonight it all felt like the most natural thing in the world to him. He nodded and then rising to his feet and burying his head in the comforting dark skin of Stan's chest said softly, "Yes honey, I know how."

Stan lifted Mark's chin, and with his index finger pushed a stray glob of cum into Mark's soft lips. "Good," he said, "Before you come Thursday, make sure you douche real good, understand?"

Mark nodded then softly plodded off to find Chrissie and to shower. He was running quite late by now.

Tanya Anderson could not have wished for better progress, and before the night was over, she would see the video recording being made by Chrissie who had been lurking in the shadows behind a stack of blue exercise mats. She had specifically prescribed this class so that Mark would become: accustomed, and more than that, become addicted to domination by black men, as he and his wife were taken into sexual slavery. A white woman continually bred by the black men in Tanya's Africa Rising Society plus an effeminate husband to serve as her handmaiden were Tanya's ultimate goal for the Taylors.

Ninety minutes later, Mark arrived home. He padded slowly into their bedroom and by the soft bedside lamp noticed Laura looking innocent and sleeping peacefully in a tangle of cum soaked sheets. He didn't need a lamp to tell him that she had been fucking. The residual stench of sex told him all he needed to know. He turned off the lamp and could hear the soft breathing of his beautiful partner in the pitch black bedroom.

Excited at the prospect of her having been with a black lover, the slender cuckold slipped his clothes off, then peeling the sheets from his contently sleeping wife slipped his tiny penis into her pussy, which felt swollen and gaping. After two minutes of soft stroking, he came weakly, then rolled off to sleep next to her. During the night, Laura's fertilised egg nestled in the secure home of her uterus. Through the night, her dreams were vivid. In one dream, she saw herself nursing a very black baby and when she looked down, she saw a tiny replica of Dr. Smallwood cupping a breast full of milk and beaming a very happy smile at his mother.