All Comments on 'Dark Impulses'

by anon101pk

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
The obvious question:

Are you going to continue with this storyline and make his fantasy a reality?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More, more!

Very hot!! I was lucky enough to have a mother/daughter for a couple of years back in the early 70's. It was every bit as exciting as your story. Although in my case the daughter was a sexual dynamo too!

w8ingnoww8ingnowover 9 years ago
More

Very well written, great story. Please continue it, the story has great potential, either with the daughter or with the older ladies from town. And don't forget, she'll probably want some time with two guys.

Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
Hot

You know you can't leave it there. There must be another chapter, and the fantasy needs to become a reality. I wouldn't even be averse to having a few more chapters to build up the inferno, perhaps with some of her friends, until the fantasy is finally realized. Good story, well written, good character development, with the hot sex interwoven just right. Next chapter please.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
Fuck

That was hot. Reminded me of many events of my life that match this story. An exgf's mom whom wanted to fuck me to my 3rd date where an older woman rid my cock to a screaming orgasm to my long list of slutty moms. Moms rule!

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 9 years ago
I would like a sequel with a twist

Yes. I think a Mother/Daughter threesome would make a nice sequel. But I think this assumption that Rachel is too sexually repressed for something that wild is wrong. It was Rachel's idea to have her husband fuck her mother. She's the one in control. Play that up. Have Dan confess having sex with his mother-in-law on a Thursday. Have Rachel be angry, but having her husband receive a spanking as punishment. This excites them both. And Dan confesses that he has enjoyed spanking his mother-in-law and treating her like a slut. This excites Rachel. She "forces" Dan to tell her about her mother's other fantasies. And Dan tells her about the fantasy threesome. Rachel's plan is to make it happen, but in reverse. She will sneak into her mother's home and "catch" her giving her husband a blow job, just like her mother had seen them do years before. Dan is in on the plan, but doesn't know the surprise. And that is Rachel donning full Domme Gear, including a flogger and strap-on, and dominating both her husband and mother! That is MY fantasy for chapter 2. Obviously, there are lots if directions chapter 2 could take.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Sneaking in a vulgar racist story into incest, please leave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

a second chapter is needed

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
one complaint

The only complaint I have with this story is that you talk about her like she's a senior citizen, and then you say she's 48... really? Whole thing would have been more believable if you had said she was 58.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Do you know how to write a story or only know how to write conversations?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

when he found out his wifes adulteries, he fixed it so his wife would be forced to be with him permanently

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
I'd like to read more of their affair

Where he is spending more time with Sylvia than with Rachel, and then he finds out Rachel is a lesbian and is more into women than she is men.

Thanks for the good read

Morlan502Morlan502over 9 years ago
I hope you have more

As with many other commenters, I do hope you have more. The fantasy coming true would be really hot! IMO, good read so far!

TX_Fun_DrTX_Fun_Drover 9 years ago
Great Start

Can see this expanding to a second chapter where Dan gets his wish of having Sylvia and Rachel together as his sluts. Ending with Sylvia moving in and living with Dan and Rachel and sharing their bed every evening. Of course, Rachel's libido also gets a shot in the arm so that she becomes an every night, every day, any where, any time slut for Dan - as does Sylvia. Life is good!

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Thanks For The Read***

Good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I want his wife!

...Man the world would be a lot better place if all women were as open minded as his wife! Nice job---do wish he was incredibility endowed as opposed to average sized.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

very good job, love the story hope you continue....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wrong category

Sex with your mother-in-law is not incest.

TabooSapphoTabooSapphoover 9 years ago
Great Story!

I, like all the other commentators, really really wish you to continue your story.

I won't suggest how to do it, I'll just suggest you to not ruin it by rushing it. If daughter is to join them, she has to have a biiiiig dilemma over commiting incest. You could easily spend a few chapters before mother and daughter do something to each other directly. I've never read a Literotica story where couple is inches away of committing incest and then changes mind in last minute, because taboo is too great. I think it would just add to realism...

Anyway, great story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great start!

The build up to the next level is flowing very well. I can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
any more chapters

have you continued this story would like to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Any new updates?

have you decided to continue this story?

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(1/22/2022) Seven-year-old single submission. WTF! This guy had major talent. What a waste. This story would have been a great first chapter for a great erotic fantasy series. Oh well...

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

This story isn't just hot, it's dam hot! Everything was going along well but when the idea of having sex with both mother and daughter at the same time, just kind of pushed it into anther dimension. Would loved to have fucked my mother-in-law, but the best I could do was take a pair of her panties to masturbate with. And no, my wife didn't know I had them but not sure if she would have cared too much. Anyway, I agree with other commenters, it's too bad there isn't another chapter where Sylvia seduces Rachel into a threesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous