Dark Impulses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sylvia, you're such an attractive woman, you must get hit on all the time."

"I guess I get my share of it, yes."

I knew she was being modest. With her eye-catching looks and sensual personality my guess men, both older and younger, approached her on a regular basis.

"So why me, Sylvia? Why this? I know you've had some bad dating experiences lately, but I can't believe things would ever get so bad for someone like you that you thought you should do what we did."

"You're right, Dan. I could have kept playing the field. The truth is, I didn't want to."

"You thought this was a better idea?"

Sylvia let out a soft chuckle.

"I thought I made myself rather clear yesterday when I said I've wanted your cock ever since I met you. Forgive me for getting a bit carried away; I was too excited to be more subtle in my choice of words. But I meant what I said. I didn't think it would ever happen, but when Rachel came to me with this idea I knew I couldn't turn it down."

"I've always wanted you too Sylvia, maybe even more than you realized, but I also care about my marriage. Aren't you worried about me and Rachel now?"

"Why, are you planning on sleeping with any other women?"

"No."

"Are you and I having an affair?"

"No."

"Then why should I be worried?"

"I suppose, because I've never been with anyone else since I met Rachel, and now that's changed. That can't be undone."

"She knows about it, it even has her blessing. Really Dan, you need to lighten up about all of this. You shouldn't worry about your marriage; if anything it's stronger now."

"What? Where did you get that idea?"

"I know you Dan. I know you won't admit it, but I know your sex life with Rachel has gone stale. Now that's not much of an anxiety for her, but it is for you. And although I trust you, it was always a concern for me too. Maybe there was a chance of you straying, even if you didn't think so."

"And not anymore? Your solution to keeping me faithful to Rachel was to have sex with me yourself? You can't really believe that."

"You're over-thinking all of this Dan. Why not just enjoy it? If I were you I know I would. We're happy, and you're happy."

"Maybe you're right."

"I know I am."

"Okay, but one more question, Sylvia. I guess I'm just curious, with everything you've said about cheating, and everything you've told me about your unhappy sex life with John..."

"Did I ever stray?"

"Did you?"

"I certainly had plenty of opportunities when I was still working at the office. Enough of my bosses propositioned me that I could have easily slept my way to a management position, and of course, I could have had any number of my co-workers too if I had set my mind to it. I'm glad I didn't though. I'm glad I don't have to work there either, or anywhere, again. That place was a hell-hole environment."

"So you've never had sex outside of your marriage?"

Sylvia took a long drink from her coffee mug and suddenly her face got very pensive. Then, sounding a bit nervous, she began speaking:

"You might remember that for my fortieth birthday John and I went on vacation to Jamaica. One of the things we did was go on a sailboat trip along the coast. It was a tiny little boat, just big enough for me, John, and the young man piloting it. The young man was named Jamal. He was tall and good-looking and I admit I was very attracted to him immediately. It was a sweltering hot day and he was wearing only a tight pair of shorts showing off a very sexy, muscular body.

Once we set sail I took the opportunity to remove the t-shirt and sarong I'd worn on shore, leaving me only clad in a red bikini I'd bought for the trip. The bikini was uncommonly revealing, leaving very little to the imagination; in fact it was barely more than a couple patches of cloth and some string. I had kept myself in fine shape so I'd be able to wear an outfit like this. I hadn't planned on trying to entice anyone in particular, but now that Jamal had me all hot and bothered I was eager to see his reaction to it.

While he managed to keep his cool on the outside I could see Jamal's eyes hungrily traveling over my nearly naked body, turning me on tremendously. I made sure he got plenty of good looks at my tits and ass, enjoying the show I was putting on for him, and I definitely took every opportunity I had to admire his lean, manly physique. I could see the already large lump in his shorts getting larger, which added to my excitement. It was quite the memorable trip as Jamal and I spent most of it openly flirting with other, verbally and otherwise. John didn't mind as he knew I was just having fun and this sort of thing never led to anything."

"But this time it did?"

"As fate would have it, yes. A couple of nights later John and I were at a beach party at our hotel, and we both had a few too many drinks. I was still feeling well enough to party but John was done and more than ready to go to bed. I was having a lot of difficulty carrying John back to our room when suddenly I saw Jamal. He offered to help and so he took John as I led him the way back to our room. After putting him to bed, Jamal asked if I wanted to go back to the party. I said yes.

When we got back the party was pretty much over, but I wasn't interested in going to sleep yet so Jamal asked if I'd have a drink with him. He managed to get a bottle of champagne and a couple of glasses. I was wearing a much more modest swimsuit this time and there was a hot tub and we got in. I never thought much of it at the time but we were the only ones there; I don't know what time it was but it must have been very late.

The rest of what happened becomes somewhat hazy from here on, but I don't blame my actions on the alcohol. It had certainly helped lower my inhibitions, but I still knew what was happening. I know we had some more to drink, enough that I felt quite the buzz. I don't recall exactly when it became sexual but I do remember eventually cuddling and kissing with Jamal in the hot tub. I'd never done anything sexual with a black man before and my body was on fire with excitement. The novelty of our skin contrast coupled with the horniness I'd been feeling the other day with him turned up my excitement level to full blast.

The next thing I can remember was both of us naked and making out feverishly in the hot tub. Jamal had two long fingers working inside me and was rubbing my clit with his thumb, driving me absolutely crazy, while I had my hand wrapped around the biggest cock I'd ever felt. I don't know if I ever consciously decided to have sex with Jamal, but by this point I knew I wasn't turning back. We masturbated each other for a while as we continued making out. Jamal was forceful in his kisses and with his fingers and all I could think about was how much I wanted him to fuck me hard with that huge black cock of his.

We got out of the water and put on a couple of white, terry cloth robes that were left there by the hotel, and Jamal led me to an empty hotel room. The strange part was, Jamal wasn't staying at our resort, but somehow he had a room anyway. I remember him joking to me that so many white wives came to Jamaica looking to find black cock that he needed a room at the resort to keep up with the demand. To this day I've always wondered if he was being serious about that or not. Anyway, the second we got to the room our robes hit the floor and we were naked again, locked in a passionate embrace and kissing madly. Jamal spent the next few hours fucking the hell out of me in that room; in the bed, on the floor, standing up, in the shower, you name it. He was sober enough to do it and I was horny enough to oblige him. He took complete control of me with his overwhelming sexuality. I won't lie; he was an incredibly talented lover and I had the time of my life."

"What about John, did he ever find out?"

"No, he didn't. In fact, I've never told anyone this story, so you're the only one who knows about it, Dan. Fantastic sex or not, sleeping with Jamal was a mistake. I shouldn't have done it. I felt guilty about betraying John's trust in me, and I never did anything like that again."

"You're lucky you didn't catch anything. Sounds like that guy got around."

"That's probably true. Luckily I was also on the pill that night with Jamal, but you're right, it's not like I can just have unprotected sex whenever I want. You have to be in a monogamous relationship for that, and I'm not interested in having a boyfriend right now."

"So you'd rather have a son in law..."

"I don't see anything wrong with that as long as Rachel is okay with it. That's the difference between you and Rachel and me and John. John would never have tolerated me having an affair and, other than the one time I strayed, I respected that. If I can speak to you for a moment as a woman who had a lousy sex life while she was married rather than your mother-in-law, I say Rachel has given you a great opportunity and you shouldn't feel guilty about taking advantage of it."

"And what about you, Sylvia? If Rachel were to tell me today that she changed her mind and this was a one-time thing only, would you be okay with that?"

"Of course I would. The minute Rachel says it's over between us it's over. Agreed?"

"Agreed."

"Good, then stop worrying, Dan. And if you think Rachel might really change her mind soon, then maybe we should get another one in before you leave."

Sylvia said that last part with a bit of a wink; she was being playful again, but I knew she was serious too. We went back to her bedroom. I knew John had not done much for Sylvia as a lover but her raving about earlier Jamal brought out a little competitive fire in me. If this was indeed our last time I made sure it was one Sylvia would soon not forget. She liked it hard? Well, for the next hour or that's exactly what I gave her.

*

Of course, Rachel didn't change her mind. Instead, she gave me a big hug and a kiss when I got home and thanked me for making Sylvia so happy. As for me, I wasn't sure how to react. I certainly didn't want to act like I had enjoyed it too much, for fear of making Rachel jealous. In the end, I decided to say as little as possible, and be as casual as I could when I was forced to say something. I didn't bring up the subject at all, but Rachel did a few days later.

"So when do you want to go back, Dan? Mother said you are welcome anytime."

"Whatever you want, Rachel. Whatever you think is best is fine with me."

"I think weekends are the best. I know Mother does some charity work on Sundays but I'm sure we could work around that."

"Sure. Fine. Whatever."

"Dan, you do want to continue with this, don't you?"

"Yeah. Weekends are fine, dear. We'll give that a try for a while and see how it goes."

The next couple of months was like something out of a movie for me, or maybe more accurately like something out of a porno. I'd still have my nice, once a week sex with Rachel, usually on Wednesday (yes, we could be that routine), and then I'd go to Sylvia's on Saturday and have the longest, nastiest sex I could with her.

Sylvia loved challenging the boundaries, although I guess that shouldn't be too surprising coming from a woman who jumped at the opportunity to have sex with her son-in-law. Obviously, there was more to it than that though. She'd always been very uninhibited, and trying to stifle that personality with a husband who was as boring as John had been difficult for her. After only a couple more times with Sylvia it became abundantly clear to me that there wasn't anything the woman didn't like if you got her in the right mood for it, which usually wasn't that problematic. She wasn't that difficult to get off either, at least compared to any woman I'd been with, certainly compared to Rachel.

And that's where the problems for me began. Much as I tried to keep these two worlds separate, it was hard not to compare the two. How couldn't I? They were mother and daughter. Both beautiful women, their faces were extraordinarily similar. They both had the same wavy blond hair. Body wise they were different, as Rachel had more of slim, athletic physique compared to Sylvia's statuesque curves, but they were both attractive in their own ways. Sexually, however, they were night and day. It was like I was having sex with Dorothy on Wednesdays and the Wicked Witch of the East on Saturdays. The contrast between the two was startling, but in a way that did help. I needed to remember which one I was making love to and which one I was fucking. Nevertheless, I didn't even want to think about the two of them sexually in the same sentence, and this was getting harder and harder for me to do.

The reason it bothered me so much to compare the two was that, frankly, I was enjoying sex a lot more with Sylvia. She was into anything and everything. She not only encouraged me to want to try new things with her but she gave me the confidence to actually approach her with them. I hadn't thought of Sylvia as a slut before we started having sex except as a fantasy, but I certainly did now. It didn't mean I didn't like her as a person or respect her as my mother in law, but in the bedroom she was a total slut. She was the type of woman you could fuck in the ass while spanking and calling her a dirty whore and she wouldn't take the slightest offense. In fact, I did just that with Sylvia and she came like a volcano.

I still couldn't believe we'd started having anal sex. It was something I'd always wanted to try but didn't even dare ask my wife about, but with Sylvia it was the exact opposite. Shockingly, she hadn't done it before; I know John would never approach her with such an idea but Sylvia had a long sexual history before meeting him. By this point in our sexual relationship I knew I had nothing to be afraid of asking Sylvia. When I brought up anal sex with her, not only was she not repulsed as Rachel would have been but she was actually eager to give it a try. And to no surprise of mine, Sylvia loved it, and even had an orgasm the first time we did it. The woman simply loves sex in all its forms. I don't know how someone like her could have remained faithful to a prude like John for all those years; many times I was tempted to call Sylvia out on that claim. It was probably the only thing I was afraid to say to her on the subject of sex these days. Well, almost the only thing...

Everything was as good as I could ask for during those first couple of months. My life with Rachel remained unchanged and Sylvia was as good a thing on the side as any man could ask for. And it was all approved of by both of them. Unbelievable! There was the odd time when things did get awkward, however, like if Sylvia came over for dinner. It was strange being around her when Rachel was there too. I certainly didn't talk about what was going on, and for the most part Rachel and Sylvia did the same, but the odd time one of them might make a slight reference to it, and that always felt weird.

"Is it okay with you if Dan misses this Saturday, Mother? I was thinking we could go away for the weekend."

"Of course it's fine. What do you think, Dan?"

"Fine by me."

I practically had to hide my disappointment by this time, trying my best to act disinterested. Truth was, I was almost getting addicted to tapping Sylvia's fine ass every weekend. She was my greatest sexual fantasy come to life. Later that night Sylvia and Rachel were doing the dishes. I got some after dinner drinks ready when my wife left to use the bathroom.

"I'm sorry I won't be seeing you this week Dan."

"Me too, Sylvia."

Truth be told, I'd be happy fucking Sylvia 3-4 times a week, and I knew she felt the same way, but we both were determined to follow whatever rules Rachel had made for us. That's why our Saturday rendezvous tended to go on for several hours, and were very intense to boot.

The look on Sylvia's face now was that of frustration mixed with hunger. Yes, even now I thought she looked horny. In our private times together I would sometimes joke that Sylvia was a nymphomaniac, to which she would always laugh and proclaim that if her love of sex was an illness then the last thing she wanted was to be cured. I didn't really think she had sickness, but sometimes I wondered if Sylvia was giving me one. My thoughts focused on sex more than ever these days.

Two days later I got a call at work from Rachel, asking me if I could stop by her mother's house after I was finished to check on a sink that was giving her trouble. It was a Thursday, and Rachel didn't usually come home until later as she attended a yoga class on those nights. My mind was racing, ultimately taking me to those dark places we all have. I wasn't much of a handyman; Sylvia knew that, and yet she had asked for me to come over. Moreover, it was on a night where we both knew Rachel would be indisposed. I should have made an excuse not to go. I knew what Sylvia wanted, but like her I was too hooked on our "sex day" to go without it for a week. When I got to her house and let myself in (I had a key by now), Sylvia called to me from her bedroom. When I got there she was reclining on her bed, totally naked, in a pose that looked like something out of a pinup magazine of older, voluptuous women. She gave me a wide smile when I entered the room.

"Dan, I'm having some trouble with my pipes, would you be a dear and check them for me?"

She was being coy and sexy and I loved it. I started to undress.

"I'll need to check them both alright, front and back."

I managed to pound the hell out of both Sylvia's pussy and ass and still be home before Rachel. It was rough and fast, but it was good. Later that night though, when the excitement of what I had done had passed, I felt overwhelmed with guilt. Sylvia and I both knew we couldn't have sex if Rachel didn't know about it. It may not have been a stated rule but it was certainly implied as such when we had started all of this. I had gone behind Rachel's back to meet up with Sylvia; there was no doubt in my mind now that I had cheated on my wife.

I wanted to tell Rachel the truth. I was pretty sure she would absolve Sylvia and I of this one terrible mistake. After talking to Sylvia about it, however, we agreed to never do it again but still keep this one slip up a secret. Neither of us said the words aloud but I think we both feared the same thing – that Rachel would forgive us for our indiscretion but not allow us to see each other again. And those are the dark impulses that began to take over me during this time. A time when I cared more about being able to have sex with my mother in law then I did being honest with my wife. But in truth, this was only the tip of the iceberg.

Having a sexual relationship with Sylvia had proven to be fertile ground for all my dark urges. This was mostly true because of Sylvia; she had those appetites too and wasn't afraid to explore them. Moreover, she constantly encouraged me to do the same. Sometimes it would be cute things, little role playing games like her asking me to fix her pipes, but often it got really intense. Every time it did I looked to Sylvia to see if there was any backing down in her, any sign that she wanted me to pull back, but it never happened. The woman wanted me to test my sexual boundaries and was turned on by the idea of being able to share in those discoveries.

How did we go about this? Most of time it was verbal. I'd call Sylvia a slut and whore while we had sex and she'd get off on hearing it as much as I would saying it. Oftentimes, however, I'd turn up the volume on these situations. I'd use things I knew about her to add to my false accusations, mixing fantasy with tiny doses of reality. For example, I'd talk about Sylvia's old job and say I knew she had fucked all her bosses to gain their favor. Sylvia would get into it, confessing to everything I said. I'd call her a common whore willing to spread her legs for any man that could help her career. She would immerse herself into the role, saying things like she couldn't help it and then beg me to fuck her like the horny slut she was.