Dark Impulses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't even afraid to bring up her real life case of adultery with Jamal while we had sex. I'd call Sylvia a slut for black men she'd admit to it. I'd make up stories about other black men she'd run around with behind John's back and she'd get very aroused as she confessed to every word of it. And then I'd fuck the hell out of her for being such a whore. I'd never been with a woman who could get off on such a thing, but Sylvia would explode with the most intense of orgasms.

Sylvia loved it when I spanked her delicious ass too. I did this often during our verbal exchanges. Sometimes she'd start it by coming to me and confessing to all these dirty secrets, most of which, if not all, I knew were made up. The way she approached me on these occasions though, was different. She would act young, very young, and treat me like I was an authority figure. Even though she didn't say it I knew she wanted me to play the role of her father. I was reluctant to actually use the title, or call her my daughter -- that was even a little too kinky for me at the time -- but I knew that was Sylvia's intent and so I played the role of authoritarian and spanked her hard for her "misdeeds." Sylvia got off on it immediately, even throwing caution to the wind by occasionally calling me Daddy as I spanked her. Her orgasms during these times were incredibly powerful, once again a sight to behold.

Of course there was one very real scenario we didn't have to trump up with fantasy, that being that Sylvia had lusted for me, her son-in-law, over all these years. I'd deride her again and again for being married woman longing for a young, impressionable lad who happened to be dating her daughter. I'd call her a tramp and whore while we fucked and she'd love it.

Yet even after exploring these dark places and a few others I won't write about here I still lacked the courage to talk about my greatest sexual fantasy with Sylvia. She knew I was keeping something back – she could read me like a book by now – and kept prodding me for information, but I wouldn't give. One day when we were lying in bed after sex she asked me about it.

"Come on, Dan. After everything we've been through I can't believe you'd clam up on me now."

I knew Sylvia wouldn't relent so I decided to give her a piece of the puzzle and hope she took it as the whole truth.

"Okay, if you must know. I've always wanted to have two women at once."

Sylvia started laughing.

"That's it? That's what has got you so bashful, Dan? My god, I think you just described the majority of the male population."

"Well, I'd rather try not to think about it, because I know it will never happen. It's probably for the best that way anyway."

"No, I can't see Rachel being interested. Maybe if you took turns with each woman she'd agree."

"She wouldn't and you know it, Sylvia. Besides, I wouldn't want to take turns with them. That's all part of the fantasy."

"You want to watch two women making love, Dan? You want to see Rachel and another woman?"

"Let it go, Sylvia. Just let it go."

I knew she wouldn't though. I could tell the topic fascinated her.

"Mmm, it's been so long since I made love to a woman, Dan. I used to really enjoy it."

By now Sylvia had told me about how she had experimented considerably with women in college. Even though she hadn't been with a woman since then, Sylvia still considered herself bisexual, something that she had never told Rachel or even John.

"I wish John had wanted a threesome with me and another woman. I know a few ladies that would have jumped at the idea."

"Really? I didn't think John had that effect on too many women."

"Well, in truth they were much more interested in getting together with me. But we would have saved enough to keep John happy too."

"You know women like that?"

"I'm not the only bi woman in town."

"Apparently not."

"The more I think about it, the more I like the idea. I should look up some of those girls... see what they're up to these days. Or maybe pick up some younger ones."

I sulked a bit in the bed, making Sylvia laugh.

"Oh, don't get jealous, Dan. Men will always come first for me, but a woman can be a nice change of pace. Isn't that the kind of woman you'd like for your fantasy threesome?"

"I suppose you're right."

"It's too bad you're not John. I'd give you so many threesomes you'd think you were in heaven."

I'd managed to keep my real secret from Sylvia, but something in me wanted to unburden my aould about it now. If there was one person who would understand me it would be Sylvia, even though in reality that shouldn't have been the case at all.

"Well, I don't wish you were Rachel. In fact, in my fantasy... you are the other woman."

"My god Dan, are you saying what I think you're saying? You want to have a threesome with me and Rachel?"

"I didn't say I wanted to do it for real, only that it was a fantasy of mine."

I was trying to backpedal here, but not doing a very good job of it. I looked over at Sylvia lying next to me in bed, trying to read her expression. She had clearly been taken aback by it at first, but now she had settled down.

"You horny little devil."

Sylvia actually cracked a smile. I didn't know what to say now, so I just lay in silence.

"I suppose I'm to blame for all this. Corrupting you with sexual desires for me as you were dating my daughter."

She seemed downright amused now, with the intent of getting me to relax too.

"It's okay Dan. I don't mind."

She seemed sincere enough, but I still wasn't sure. I had just admitted to Sylvia that I wanted to have sex with her and her daughter, that I had fantasized about it for years, and that part of my fantasy was to watch them have sex with each other. I still decided to be guarded for now.

"So tell me about it, Dan."

"You can't be serious."

"But I am. I've told you every deep, dark secret of mine, things that nobody else knows. You know me sexually better than anyone ever has, including my husband. The least you can do in return is to tell me about this."

"But Rachel is your daughter. That doesn't bother you?"

"I think I can distance myself from that part of the fantasy. I don't believe it's something I'd do for real, but in the interests of being honest I'll come clean here myself and confess mother-daughter sex has always been a huge turn on for me.

"Really? That's hard for me to believe. even coming from you."

Sylvia laughed.

"Why? I'm attracted to women, older and younger, just like you are. I like to explore kinky subjects just like you do. Maybe you and I are a lot more similar than we realize. Or maybe we're both just perverts."

I just sat there, still in shock, until Sylvia spoke again.

"What about mother-son sex? Is that why you were so attracted to me back then? Now that I think about it it's likely part of why I wanted you so much, Dan. You were like the little boy I never had. I thought of you as a son and, looking back, I think that played a role in my sexual desire for you, but because you weren't really my son it made things a lot easier for my fantasies to take shape."

"I... I don't know. I never had those thoughts about my own mother, but if you're saying you were a surrogate for me to have those fantasies... I guess it's possible."

"So why the fascination with mothers and daughters? You're neither, Dan."

"I dunno. I guess there's something so wildly uninhibited about it. The idea that two women would want me so badly that they were willing to share. The idea that they were so horny for sex that night that they didn't even care they were mother and daughter... it's a huge turn on for me."

"Mmmm, it does sound exciting. I admit you're getting me turned on just talking about it. Come on, Dan, don't be afraid. Tell me about it."

I hesitated for a moment, looking into Sylvia's eyes. I knew she was absolutely serious. She wanted to hear my fantasy.

"Well, it usually involves that one night you caught me and Rachel."

"I remember that night well."

"I've been caught making out with girls by their parents before. It was always embarrassing. Sometimes, they even made a big scene, but at the very least they stopped us."

"But I didn't catch you making out."

"No, you caught Rachel giving me a blowjob. I was sitting on her bed when I looked up and saw you. Rachel was too busy to see or hear you. I couldn't believe we got caught. I was so scared, so embarrassed. I was sure you would stop us, but you didn't. You just left. Why didn't you stop us Sylvia?"

"Because you were both consenting adults doing something perfectly normal. And I knew you were a good boy for Rachel. I didn't want to intrude."

"Well, things went a little differently in my fantasy."

"Tell me about it, Dan. I really want to hear it."

Sylvia meant it. Her voice was full of arousal. We were both still lying naked under the covers of the bed, but I could see her arm move towards her pussy. I couldn't believe it, but it was true. She was playing with herself. Her eyes were now closed, her lips parted as she got into it, moaning softly for me to continue.

"I looked up and saw you watching us. I was so afraid I was ready to jump up and try and cover myself, but then... you smiled. It was a lusty smile, full of arousal. I was confused, but excited. Why were you smiling?"

"Because you had a beautiful cock, Dan. I hadn't seen it before. I liked watching it being sucked."

My question had been rhetorical; not for a moment did I expect Sylvia to participate in telling the story, but I wasn't about to stop her.

"You had the horniest smile I've ever seen, Sylvia. It turned me on so much to look at you smiling at me while Rachel sucked on my cock. I wanted you to join in so bad. All I could think about was having your mouth on my cock. I knew you wanted it, too. I knew you were a nasty slut that would be into that sort of thing, even if we were your daughter and her boyfriend."

"You're right Dan, it's all true. I was a nasty slut back just like I am now. I wish I had taken off my clothes and walked into the room naked to join you. Would you have liked that, Dan?"

"You have a gorgeous body, Sylvia. You know I wouldn't have been able to resist you. But we needed something more to that to get Rachel to join us. I wanted to fuck you both and I wanted you to fuck each other. I wanted to watch you show Rachel how much you enjoy being a nasty slut and teach her to be the same."

"So what did I do, Dan?"

"You crept into the room slowly and closed the door behind you. That's when Rachel noticed you. She pulled away in horror, and sat on the floor away from the bed. She was frantically trying to apologize, begging you not to tell John. You told her to be silent. Your voice sounded so severe, but I knew you weren't angry. I wasn't afraid now, because I could recognize the sexual desire in voice, sense it with your movements. You were such a horny slut, you wanted the three of us to have sex, but you knew it wasn't going to be that simple to get Rachel to join in.

You went over to me, still appearing authoritarian, but I could see the lust in your eyes. Then you looked down at my cock. It was still hard; if anything you looking at it close up was making it harder. Then you knelt down and took my cock in your hands, stroking it up and down.

"Mmmm, I would have gone crazy to have held your hard cock in my hands back then Dan."

I looked over at Sylvia lying under the covers on her back as she masturbated to my story. I had to see more. I got out of bed, already sporting a raging hard-on, and pulled off all the covers. Sylvia was on her back on the mattress, legs spread open, with a couple of her fingers firmly making circles over her clit. Her massive tits hung to each side of her chest, each nipple standing prominently with arousal. I stood by the bed and watched her for a few moments. The sight was so intoxicating I couldn't resist stroking my dick to it.

Sylvia's eyes opened enough to see what I was doing, and we began watching each other masturbate. We had never done that before, and I could tell the novelty was as exciting for Sylvia as it was for me. She was moaning loudly now, still nowhere near orgasm, but well too much into it to even think of stopping.

"Keep going Dan. Tell me more of your story."

"Rachel recoiled in shock when she saw you take my cock, but you told her to stay silent. You reminded her that her father was downstairs watching TV and that she had to follow your instructions to the letter if she ever wanted to see me again. Then you looked at me and said something similar, but the look of desire on your face told me that we both knew it was just a façade and you were only saying these things to maintain your ruse."

"I knew what you wanted, Dan and I wanted it too. But I needed to pretend you didn't want to cooperate for Rachel's sake."

"Exactly. You'd think me keeping an erection the whole time might have given me away, but it didn't. But Rachel was naïve about those sorts of things."

"Just like John watching TV downstairs while you were fucking his wife and daughter. The whole house could have been filled with our sounds of sex and he wouldn't have recognized them for what they were."

"You have to know how to fuck your wife before you know what it sounds like when another man is fucking her."

"Yes, John never could fuck me right. Even at eighteen I knew you could fuck me better than he ever could. If that meant sharing Rachel with you, so be it. I didn't care."

"Even if it meant turning your daughter into a whore like you?"

"Yes, Dan. I wanted to fuck you so badly. I wanted to be your whore. I wanted us to both be your whores."

"You put my cock in your mouth and started sucking me off. It felt so good. Your sexy mouth was made for sucking cock, Sylvia. I looked up from your gorgeous cock-sucking lips and saw Rachel. She was still sitting in the corner of the bedroom where she had moved to when you caught us. She had calmed down now."

"Was she watching me suck your beautiful cock?"

"No, Sylvia. That's when you waved her to come over and watch. When she didn't, you took your lips off my dick and ordered Rachel to come and sit by you. And so she knelt next to you and watched her slut of a mom suck her boyfriend's cock."

"Mmm, you must have enjoyed that. Your two sluts kneeling together before you. One slut teaching the other how to properly suck your cock."

"Yes, I loved it. One of my women being a slut and the other a slut in training. But I wanted it to go further. That's when you took the initiative, Sylvia. It's like you were reading my mind, but I knew you wanted it too. You told Rachel to take my cock and do it the way she had watched you. Rachel just froze, but I could tell she was interested too. You had to tell her a few times, and finally order her, but she eventually put her hand out and took my cock from you. Once she had it in her hand, it was like a natural instinct took over and she began sucking me, slowly at first, but then with more fervor. I could see she was getting into it.

"Like mother, like daughter, Dan. I knew Rachel must have inherited something from me sexually."

I never would have dreamed Sylvia would get so worked up from hearing my fantasy. She smiled lustfully as she spoke and she looked so sexy with her nude body lay completely on display for me to watch her pleasuring herself. The one hand was still working on her clit while the other was now squeezing and pinching a nipple on one of her enormous breasts. I could tell she was nearing an orgasm.

"It wasn't as good as when you did it Sylvia, but it certainly was good. You watched Rachel suck my dick for a while, just enjoying the sight, and then you moved the shaft over to her side far enough that you could reach my balls."

"Mmm, mmm, that sounds so good baby. I'd love to try that."

I didn't know if Sylvia was just trying to talk dirty and further engage herself into the fantasy or if she meant it, but at this point I didn't care.

"You sucking my balls while Rachel's head bobs up and down on my cock. I can't imagine a hotter sight Sylvia. Only thing better than watching it would be to feel it for myself."

"Oh yes, Dan. That's so nasty. I love it. Yes."

Sylvia was growling like an animal in heat. Her body began writhing on the sheets and her hand was working like mad to bring her to climax. It gave me the courage to take things in the ultimate direction I wanted them to go.

"Then you went after my dick too, Sylvia. You both started licking my hard shaft like madwomen. I didn't think Rachel would keep going like that, but she did. Your tongues ran over each other's trails of wet saliva as you raced to see which could get me off first, but more and more they met and licked each other as they roamed over my cock. I looked to see if that would slow either of you down, but it didn't. If anything, it was making you both more excited."

"Oh, ahhh, ohh!"

The bed shook violently as a massive orgasm ripped through Sylvia's body. I was still standing near over her by the bed pumping my cock as it happened, and all I could think of at that moment was how hot she looked and how much I wanted to shoot my cum on her orgasming body. Well, that did it, as I began spurting threads of white cum over her still writhing body.

My orgasm was powerful, and I came a lot more than usual. Still, I made no effort to cum elsewhere, purposely aiming at Sylvia's torso and breasts, and loving every moment of it. I might have even aimed for her face if I had been at the right angle to do. Not that I had done that before with Sylvia, but she was the type that constantly tempted you to push your sexual boundaries with her. Given the right circumstances, I'm sure she could get into that too.

After I came Sylvia moved around on the bed so she could reach my cock and stuffed it into her mouth, sucking me off until I came in her mouth and she could swallow my load. Maybe she had wanted my cum on her face after all. All I could think of as I was recuperating from my orgasm, however, was whether or not me talking about her and Rachel's tongues making contact had been what had finally brought Sylvia to orgasm or if that had just been a coincidence. I had to find out, but not now. Right now I was going to rest and watch this incredibly sexy woman as she her casually rubbed my sticky semen into her gorgeous breasts.