All Comments on 'Dark Jeans, Dark Eyes Ch. 05'

by IlizaDanil

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Still well-written, but the protagonist lost my sympathy here. Perhaps she should have earlier.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

What a selfish woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just another cheating slut

I hope her husband finds them both and shoots them both dead. It would serve them right.

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertalmost 11 years ago

She is delusional to believe it is all her husband fault. We all play a part in own lives she not just an innocent spectator. If she wants to cheat, then leave an do so. Do not make up excuses for cheating the thought is there already you just waiting to complete the act.

I know that this is an erotic website but their is an air of truth to this story. Maybe you are a wonderful writer I do not know, time will tell. Marriages are so disposable in today's society. We marry for all the wrong reason and when adversity shows up we pack it in look for the quickest escape route. Anything worth having is worth fight for. It would surprise me if the husband was having an affair as well. Once you violate the sanctity of your vows, you can never restore that trust. You can forgive but you will never truly forget and IT WILL never the same. This couple is very jaded.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous