All Comments on 'Dark Magic Ch. 06'

by shameless_writer

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Dry_opinionDry_opinionalmost 10 years ago
Too straightforward

I see a pattern from since the Maverick appeared. The story focuses on discovering the Source's purpose, rushing through all other story lines. A bit more interaction between characters, more info on the world, mages, investigators, the King, Celeste's past, her curiosity should really boom in Nycene, Maverick's deal with Brian (if he is so powerful and wise, why is he a slave to Brian), other characters, etc.

All these bits are getting neglected in favor of running through and old sewerage and stating that the Librarian will reveal something surprising. They know nothing about the Source, anything he says will be surprising ...

Anyway, I just want to enjoy the story, but it feels forced on me.

Hope, I'm being constructive and not discouraging. Keep up the good work.

cittrancittranalmost 10 years ago
Took me a while to noticed this one, but the large building underground cinched it...

It was Grand Central -- Nycene -- N.Y.C.

Looking back at the beginning of chapter 5, you were laying that out ahead of time...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ROCHESTER, NY = HESTER ROC

GREAT STORY WISH IT WASEN'T TO END SOON;

NYCENE; WAS A EASY DEDUCTION; NY SCENE MAYBE ???

BUT IT TOOK GENE REVERSEING THE SYLABLES FOR ME TO GET TO ROCHESTER FROM HESTER ROC;

THOUGH AS IT TECHNICALLY SHOULD BE NORTH WEST OF NYC, BUT IF THE GREAT FORESTS OF THE NORTHEAST

USA HAD REGENERATED FOR SEVERAL 1,000'S OF YEARS & EARTHS PLATES MOVED SOMEMORE MAGICALLY ???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous