All Comments on 'Dark Planet Pt. 01'

by arkadys_lyric

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful writing!

I have enjoyed your writing for a long time now and I always get excited when I see one of your stories has been posted. Jayn and Perikos are wonderful characters and I love reading about them! Keep on writing!

WatercrazyWatercrazyalmost 15 years ago
Captivating story

Please write and post more of it!!

Morrigan_Morrigan_almost 15 years ago
Hey you updated! Great! A sequel! I love it!

I love every word of this sequel. Please, write the next chapter. Absolutely amazing. I love the game and sex till seen stars. And what about that ring he gave her? Is it a gift or? And why you are referring to Perikos as it - you mentined that they have mates so there is 2 sexes.

Update:)

aeillillaeillillalmost 15 years ago
Yay!

I had given up hope that we'd ever get any more of this story & was so surprised today to see this posted. I love it & please write more!

THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Keep writing!

I have been looking forward to the next installment of the Cell Mate story and your writing continues to shine. More please!

bitofkinkbitofkinkalmost 15 years ago
Yes!

I enjoyed Cell Mate very much & had given up hope to see more from you. I was thrilled to see this post. :) I have no constructive criticsm, I liked it so much I didn't notice anything detracting from the story. Please keep writing!

ScarletKScarletKalmost 15 years ago
Worth the Wait

You've done the near impossible - mixing tentacle pron with romance - and it works! I love the fact that, even though the Pericos' corporeal form is so very alien, he expresses typically human emotions (e.g. when Pericos said "I was so pleased that I could not help anticipating disappointment"). I'm also enjoying Jayn's continuing need to reconcile feeling indispensable, enjoying her and Pericos' extreme intimacy, with feeling slightly exploited. It will be interesting to find out if Jayn will want to stay with Perikos permanently. The bracelet that Pericos gifted to Jayn appears to be a strategic maneuver to make her feel emotionally attached to him (possibly his way of convincing her to not leave?). I can't wait to read if Jayn can obey his instructions/demands!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Little Shade

I like this story. I love the complexity of the environment, it makes you think.

fireguy365fireguy365almost 12 years ago
Onward

After reading the first story and desperately wanting more, I traveled to your submissions page and was so very pleased to find the story continued. I haven't commented after finishing each chapter but I have them given high marks. Got to get back and read another chapter now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous