All Comments on 'Dark Planet Pt. 02'

by arkadys_lyric

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WatercrazyWatercrazyalmost 15 years ago
Nice surprise

to see a second chapter today. Thank you!! Please continue :)

Morrigan_Morrigan_almost 15 years ago
Chapter 2! Thank you! I adore you:)

To see that you have written chapter 2 so fast was amazing. This made my day and I can't stop smiling:) So Perikos is a He? Good to read it:) And Jayn is now the most valuable thing on Perikos World even in the whole Perikos Empire - a renewable source of feeding. The other Perikos will be in awe when she spread her full potential during orgasm. This will definately makes her popular:) Update:)

bitofkinkbitofkinkalmost 15 years ago
Nicely done

Excellent & up so quickly! Thanks!

ScarletKScarletKalmost 15 years ago
Uh oh

Ah, so we learned in this chapter that Perikos is betting that his "little shade’s" dominance/humiliation fetish, & penchant for exhibitionism will make her want to stay on his planet as his property, & fuel for the troops. Hopefully Jayn will continue to get some kind of benefit from their ‘close bond’ (namely avoiding her own recapture, & fetish fulfillment) but I can’t visualize anything much beyond unending hardship for her on Perikos. Even the bracelet Perikos gifted to Jayn seems more like a handcuff now (but maybe she likes that on some level). Lastly, I’d question Perikos’ second in command’s comment that Jayn is “Nothing of any great worth”. I’d be willing to bet that he’ll think & act differently at lunchtime!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous