Dark Planet Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perikos! What -?" My shout died in my throat as I felt a thick, tapered tentacle wriggle past my pussy lips and into my slick hole. He stretched me painfully wide and then withdrew before thrusting back into me, harder and faster than before.

"This. Is. Not. The. Time!" I would have sounded furious if my voice hadn't broke as I shouted. I tried to use my good wrist to prop myself up, to turn around and look at him, at the door where surely the Loyalist army would enter any moment. Perikos held my head down instead, pressing my cheek against the stone as the tip of his appendage wound itself into my hair for extra control.

My eyes darted around the room with what range of motion I had left and I thought I saw Shadow standing at the periphery, likely watching. He did nothing to indicate he was distressed about this abrupt disregard for our priorities but then he did nothing at all.

Perikos ploughed back into me and I felt a thinner, more delicate tendril wind its way around my throbbing clit like it had before and I jerked and spasmed on the floor like a fish out of water. Maybe more properly on fish on a pike.

"Shadow!" I heard myself say. I had no idea why I was appealing to him except that he understood how dangerous this way, how likely we were to fail and yet he was just letting Perikos hold me down and fuck me. Here, during an insurrection, deep inside an enemy base god only knows where.

Perikos mustn't have thought very highly of me appealing to Shadow for help because before I had a chance to fight it off he had rammed another thick tentacle into my mouth to silence me. I flailed wildly and tried to pull it out of my mouth but I felt something that wasn't Perikos move near my face and I felt Shadow wrap a tendril over my eyes. It did little to darken the already pitch black room, but my heart raced just the same. I felt another cool, damp tentacle -- also Shadow's -- pressing down against the small of my back while Perikos' tentacles tightened their hold around my hips, thighs and ankles, holding me high and keeping me exposed. Perikos began to match the rhythm of the tentacle in my mouth with the one that fucked my pussy. It was hardly frantic or hurried but instead hard and deliberate. Each time he entered me he made me feel every inch and each time he withdrew he tugged at my sopping lips as he went, teasing me as he yanked and twisted my clit.

"Don't you get it?" I screamed through my gag. It was so hard to flail against both of them with only one good arm. "Do you want us to die in here?"

I felt a quick blow land hot and heavy on my naked ass and from the explosion behind my eyes, the sadistic burst of pleasure that came with it I could tell Shadow must have understood what I had said. "Do not be stupid. You know he will not let you die."

It didn't feel stupid, I thought through the rain of sensations. Through Perikos' gouging thrusts in my pussy and mouth and both of them holding me down, holding me still and the starburst of pain Shadow had inflicted on my exposed ass, I could very easily remember the trauma of knowing I was going to die alone in the cave.

Shadow's slick, softer tentacles wiggled and worked their way between my torso and the cavern floor and with considerable effort and friction, he captured my swollen, chafing nipples and rolled them, pulled them away from my body even as he pushed me down harder.

I heard other sounds now besides the sloshing sound of my body struggling to accommodate Perikos'. It sounded like singing and shouting and though it sounded distant yet I felt my heart constrict in my chest.

I felt the tip of Perikos' shaft narrow and break through, past my cervix where he tapped the wall of my womb and I screamed hard around my gag, bucking, trying to pull them each away with my left hand. I felt Shadow land another blow on my ass, perhaps as punishment but that only made me scream fight harder. Perikos wound himself between my toes, engulfing my calves and knees completely as he pulled my thighs open even wider. My entire lower body was lifted off the floor, supported below my bellybutton even as I was reamed and my upper half was held down. I felt Perikos withdraw entirely for a moment but I had not come and I knew without question he was not finished. I braced for impact and just about choked on the tentacle circling the back of my throat as I felt two tendrils that were obviously not Perikos' squeeze and pinch my swollen pussy lips. Whatever happened to not sharing my holes, or had that all gone out the window after Shadow fed off me that first night? Suddenly I was too scared to move, too scared to fight even as the sound outside got louder.

I couldn't stop myself from whimpering as Shadow pulled my pussy lips wide apart, opening me as much as possible less than a second before Perikos entered me to the hilt. He drove the thin tapered part of his shaft back inside me, withdrew and then impaled me again, all the while plucking and rolling throbbing clit and forcing me to cough and gasp around the tentacle in my throat. Shadow seemed to be enjoying holding me open; he tugged my lips wider still and when I grunted he landed another heavy blow on my ass.

I heard the boulder being rolled aside and fought again to free myself, to pull away and for a moment I thought it had worked. The pressure holding down my torso eased but I felt myself being righted, still impaled on Perikos' merciless tentacle, still gagged with his other. The ones around my legs held me as though I was standing and Perikos held me to him by my neck and shoulders to keep me balanced. Shadow released my puffy lips but continued to blindfold me, even renewing his assault on my swaying breasts. He crushed them against my body and I smelled something heavy, musky and felt something near my nose.

"Perhaps you also have difficulty with priorities. How does your lust smell? How does it taste?" Shadow's whisper was taunting, deadly.

I tasted myself then -- he must have smeared it on the tentacle delving in and out of my mouth. I felt close, so painfully close in spite of the fact we were all about to die.

I heard furious music, cacophonous and ferocious in equal measure. One of Perikos' tendrils brushed over my cheek tenderly, pausing over the bulge distended from the tentacle inside my mouth. He touched himself through my mouth and then I felt a thin tendril snake towards the shell of my ear. His music drowned the bloodshed around me, even warmer, sweeter than I remembered.

"Let go, my Jayn, and come for me."

My body processed it before my mind did and I felt my pussy spasming and squeezing around Perikos as I came hard enough that I felt myself weep from pain, from the overload. I felt Shadow leave me and caught sight of the room and my place in it. I was held high aloft, lost in the swell of darkness that was Perikos' body. I remembered him telling me he could swell to the size of the room and crush all its inhabitants and so far that seemed to be the plan.

I shuddered from the strength of my orgasm and expected Perikos to leave me, to retract from my body and stop torturing my distended clit but all that changed was his removal of the tentacle in my mouth and I spluttered, trying to breathe normally. I could barely understand what was happening, the room was so dark and chaotic. I heard screams of pain and anger but none of them belonged to Perikos and though I could feel him moving -- likely fighting, I couldn't understand anything besides the fact he was bigger, stronger, better by nature and the donation of my arousal and humility than anything else inside this room.

"The alien! Kill the alien!" I heard something scream far below where Perikos held me and something massive and black deflected the volley of blows aimed towards me. The assault on my throbbing slit continued and this time it was me who screamed.

I heard more shouting, more agonized howls and then Shadow's strangled cry. "They are sending more! You must leave now!"

I felt us move forward and my head could have scraped the ceiling. Perikos was so big nothing else could reach me but the exit was small and through dangerous territory. Something swung towards me and missed by inches.

"I'll clear the way, Leader. Follow me!" I heard Shadow's song through the din and Perikos seemed to shrink and become extremely dense as he pulled me close. The tentacle at my pussy expanded in length, wrapping itself around my thighs and over my ass like underwear from hell as his pace quickened and squirmed and I threw my head back and closed my eyes in spite of myself.

We moved so quickly through the narrow corridor I barely registered where we were before we entered the other great room where Shadow had bullied the guard. Perikos expanded wide again so he filled up more than half the space himself and I could make out the shapes of several small Loyalist guards fleeing like rodents before a hungry feline. There were more screams now, like the ones I heard when I was captured. Something tried to hit me again but Perikos pulled me away and cupped me against him even as he rode into me again and again. Instead of feeling terrified or energized I felt oddly sleepy. A fine time for my adrenaline to dissert me.

I heard an odd creaking sound from the stone above and I heard one cry over all the rest: "the ceiling is going to collapse!"

No sooner had I heard it than a falling rock narrowly missed my head. Several bounced off Perikos' tentacles as they sheltered me from the deluge.

"Take the human and go!" I heard Shadow shout from far below and Perikos moved so quickly I swooned for a moment and I heard and enormous crash as the part of the roof we just stood under came crashing down. I tried not to think too hard about the agonized screams from those buried beneath.

"You will not survive the collapse! Or at least, she will not!" I could hear Shadow but I couldn't see him properly even though I knew he was right in front of me. Had it gotten darker here somehow? I choked on the dust that filled the chamber now.

"You will not survive either!" I heard Perikos shout before I felt him turn and fight off several Loyalists that attacked from the left. Then I watched almost in slow motion as a shape descended on me. I could see it through the dust, huge and heavy, meant to crush me in one.

And Shadow stepped between it and me and I heard him grunt with exertion as my attacker screamed. "She is drawing their blows, you fool! Hide her and escape before she is killed and we are destroyed with her!"

I saw Shadow touch Perikos then and I felt Perikos stiffen for a moment and I thought I heard Shadow say something but my mind was working too slow and my thoughts were swimming. Then Perikos' form opened up around me and seemed to swallow me whole. I was inside him like I had been inside that Loyalist who captured me.

Everything in the enclosure seemed to stir and come to life as other, thinner tendrils burrowed into me. Several others wove around my elbows, holding my arms behind me and out of the way. I remembered how I felt during the rally, like the world had dissolved and it was just me and tentacles in every direction and that was compounded by my fear for Perikos and even for Shadow and my mounting exhaustion. Every touch tickled almost painfully and I felt several thin tendrils poke at my ass.

"Please, no more," I whimpered, trying to squirm away from their insistent touch.

"Not much longer, we are nearly out. I need you." Perikos' voice was ambient. I could feel its vibrations on every bit of skin he touched and I allowed the tentacles about me to push me down on the others so they split my ass open painfully. I regretted it immediately and tried to shift away the pressure so to ease the pain but they only pushed deeper as the ones before ensnared my breasts, winding around them at the base and squeezing tightly as they pumped at my nipples. I felt dizzy again, my vision lagged and my breathing slowed. I jerked a moment as I thought I heard Shadow through Perikos' mass but even if I did there was no way of knowing. My chest felt heavy and in spite of where we were, where I was and what was going on I could feel my eyes falling shut. I needed to sleep so badly.

I felt something snake into both corners of my mouth and two tendrils forced my mouth open for another thick invader. What did another intrusion matter at this point? I thought and complied numbly, opening my mouth wide enough to grant it access. I felt cool, fresh air stream into my lungs so fast I had to speed my breathing to match it.

"Stay with me, Little Shade." Perikos sounded far away. "Stay strong and I can protect both of us."

The tendrils in my ass widened painfully for a moment and then deepened and renewed their pace and for a moment I felt more aware. The tendril in my pussy withdrew and moved in front of me so I could see it. It twisted and combined with another to form a sort of corkscrew which if I had been more awake would have frightened me badly but now I just felt a dull ache in my now empty hole and knew I had to let Perikos fill it or we might lose. It might all be over.

I felt the spiraled tentacles enter me, felt the crush of having by holes fully stuffed yet again and the sensation of being very nearly torn apart. It pushed all the way through in one and swiveled within me so for a moment there was nothing but the incredible stretching and then the tendrils in my ass thickened again, each moving with a different rhythm and I was grateful Perikos had trained me to accept such treatment beforehand or I might have passed out from glorious pain of it. Even then I felt my consciousness fade as I came hard and fast but Perikos did release me and I knew we weren't finished.

"Little Shade? Count down from ten, slowly."

I failed to see how that would keep me conscious and leave me wanting more. "Tighter. Hold me tighter," I murmured on the tentacle, unintelligible if it weren't for the fact it was Perikos.

Suddenly the space he held me in constricted as he gathered me in tightly, squeezing me everywhere as though he were trying push himself into me through my pores. I reveled in the way he felt on my head and the soles of my feet, over the sweat slicked globes of my ass and pressed along the apex of my throat.

He stirred my insides and I felt like I was on fire as more slender, wriggling tendrils found themselves inside me, competing to fuck me against the rhythm of the ones already imbedded. Suddenly it didn't hurt, it wasn't enough, not even close. I needed more, needed to be owned and controlled in a way no amount of pounding penetration could grant me but that didn't stop me from using what little strength I had left to slam myself back against the tentacles inside me, didn't stop me from swallowing the one in my throat and panting for more.

"You are truly mine, aren't you, to take everything I have and beg for more?"

Some slender tendril inside me pushed into my womb again and this time grew to fill the gap. I felt myself scream from the pain, from being stretched inside and out, for needing more in some hopeless, intangible way. It was never enough.

"You are so swollen you couldn't hope to move and still you beg for more?" He moved my good hand to stroke the swollen, distended skin at my belly. I felt something else pushing itself into my ass, this time thick and round and I bore down against it, pulling it into me. Yes! Yes! "How much more can you hope to take?" he asked, and I felt by womb expand slightly more, oh god it hurt! The enormous corkscrew inside me slammed into me again and again, ripped jagged, broken screams from me. "I should ensure you are never empty another moment of your life."

That did it. I felt like I would be crushed from the weight of it, not some tsunami but by the enormity of the deepest, darkest thing I knew trying to force its way into me as the most perfect, agonizing climax I knew clawed and ripped its way out of me. My screams echoed in my ears long after I was certain I had stopped screaming.

Without having to open my eyes I knew we were outside. I could feel the spongy fungus beneath me even as I felt the soft red glow through my closed eyelids. If I scrunched up my face and concentrated I thought I could hear something far in the distance like a hail of continuous popping. It sounded like fireworks but I knew it couldn't be.

Perikos touched me then, stroked my back gently and I was relieved to discover I didn't flinch at his touch. "Are we alive?" My mouth felt like it had been filled with cotton balls for days. I didn't think I could summon the strength to lift my head.

"We survived, yes. You rescued me." His music was low, quiet. Something was wrong.

"S-Shadow?" I tried to move, to roll over and look around but I couldn't find the energy.

"He is here."

"He's okay?" I wasn't sure why it suddenly mattered so much, only that there was no way in hell the bastard was going to be dead or permanently injured because of me.

"He will be," Perikos continued to massage the small of my back, the rise of my ass.

"Then what?" I asked, finally drawing on my reserves and rolling onto my back where I stared up at Perikos' great black form. He'd shrunken plenty since inside the base and yet he was still bigger, denser, stronger than I'd ever seen him before today. "Where's the funeral?"

Perikos brushed the tangled hair away from my sweaty, dirty face. "You are not well."

"I'm just tired," I muttered, and it was true. Unless the instructors in my village had left out some very important facts of life I was fairly certain it was impossible to be fucked to death.

"I had no choice but to feed as much and as quickly as I could and encourage Shadow to do the same without violating you. I pushed you well past your limits. You might have died."

Shows what I know. I turned my head and saw a smaller black mass only a few meters away. "I didn't though. Anyway, better that way than in that awful cave."

"I am afraid I made a terrible mistake bringing you here. You have been the target of open hostility, violence and torture."

I was too tired for this. "Because Kragosa was so much better?"

Perikos was apparently not to be deterred. "You needn't have stayed there, you could have gone anywhere, returned to Ferox 4, to your life among other humans -- "

"To what, exactly?" I felt my temper mount and suddenly I wasn't tired anymore. I was on my feet before Perikos could stop me, before I could feel light-headed or terribly sore. "What would you have me go to? I have nothing!" My voice broke and began to waver but I didn't care. "I have no home to go to! Hardly a family! No friends! This is it! You and this!" I threw my arms out wide to mean this planet, this system. These creatures. Shadow even. "Stop feeling sorry for yourself! And stop feeling sorry for me! No one has forced me for come here and no one has forced me to stay! I'm not stupid, I can make up my own mind! And if it wasn't for me neither of you would be alive to angst about it or are you bullshiting me about that too?"

"You saved our lives," Perikos' music was soft, maybe even chastened. There was some serious fine print attached of course. They might never have been captured if it weren't for me. We were probably both tortured because of me and had it not been for Shadow the whole thing would have been moot anyway. Still, I had saved them, I had given them the strength, the power to get out of there.

"Is that all?" I paced back and forth and saw some strange shapes move through the sky that weren't satellites or stars. They were flying too low.

"We lost everyone that came," said Perikos and the anger drained out of me as quickly as it had risen up. I sat down into the soft fungal floor.