Dark Redemption Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers

"So, you don't get involved, but it is your idea? You direct the action? And I can watch you do all this?"

"Yes. I will fulfill a fantasy of mine, and ask you to watch it with me."

"Marvelous! I love that idea! What did you have in mind?"

"There is a place across the road and down the street a little that I have looked at in the past for this very reason. Why don't you pay the bill, and I will go down and set it up. You follow and I'll meet you in the front door." I handed him a box of matches with a naked woman on the front and an address on the back. "Here's the place. Give me ten minutes. I'll text you when it's time to follow me."

I stepped out into the cool night air and pulled my light wrap around me. I was filled with a wildness that came from not only fulfilling a fantasy, but by directing peter and taking control. I wanted to drive him wild tonight.

A block down the street I turned into a very well known brothel. In the foyer a woman dressed in black lingerie met me. She looked me up and down with approval.

"Oh I do home you are here alone tonight! Our girls will fight hard over you." She had a thick French accent of very dubious authenticity.

"No Madame. My husband will be joining me soon. I wish -- we will wish -- to watch tribadic play. We do not want to get involved but I want to have real lesbians if I can and I need them both to have real orgasms before us."

"Oh... very sophisticated. It is better with no men no?" She held out a large black book. "Here is the list. Choose from the front section only. And we are all lesbian here." With this last comment her eyes settled on my breasts. "Will you be joining the women?"

"No. My husband and I just want to watch." I looked through the book. I found a woman that looked a little like me, and a beautiful woman with smaller breasts and dark hair. "These two."

"Oh, Madame has excellent taste. I will tell them to prepare themselves. How long?"

"An hour. How much?"

"Two hundred dollars each, four hundred dollars all together. Two women, after all."

I handed her the four hundred dollars. Money well spent as far as I was concerned. But I guess that was still to be established.

I sent peter a text to tell him to join me and five minutes later he was there. He'd been here before, he explained, on bucks nights and certain nights out with clients. My vagina tingled at the thought of Peter, before he knew me, coming here for satisfaction with these breathtaking elegant women. If a man wasn't addicted to the woman he was with, it was a sophisticated place to get release.

The woman appeared again and gave Peter a sly look.

"Lucky man. Your beautiful wife has made arrangements for you. Both, please to follow me."

"Where the hell is THAT accent from?" Peter whispered in my ear. I ignored him and climbed the stairs behind the woman. I held his hand and guided him up the narrow stairs behind me.

The woman brought us to room 202; second floor, second room I guessed. I handed her a fifty-dollar note for her trouble and she thanked me. She told me everything was arranged, and that the women were waiting for me.

Peter and I walked into an old room with dark rosewood furniture. There was a small love seat against one wall with a tapestry cover. Only a meter or so away in the small room was a large four-poster bed. It had heavy red velvet curtains with cold tasseled ties around it. There were smoky mirrors all around the walls of the bedroom. The bed and anything on it could be clearly seen from all angles.

On the bed were two beautiful women. A very busty blond woman with sensuous round hips, and a small round belly. She had round thighs and her skin was alabaster white. She introduced herself as Rosa. There was the brunette next to her. Her breasts were large but smaller than ample bosom of Rosa. She had a flat belly and a muscular figure. She was older than Rosa, and introduced herself as Marguerite.

Holding Peter's hand I took our place on the love seat. Peter was looking at the naked women and the room in his stride, but sat next to me and immediately began to nuzzle my ear.

I took a deep breath and got my courage up. I would be giving the directions tonight.

"I want you both to kiss each other and encourage arousal, but no penetration as yet. You may rub between each others legs, but you are not to stick any fingers in no matter how wet your lover becomes, or how much she begs for it with her wetness. I will tell you when you may use your tongues n each other. We just want to watch you both excite each other and get your wetness flowing."

The women turned to each other and began sensuously kissing as Peter and I watched. Peter leaned into my ear and whispered:

"Wow. This should be something else."

I grinned.

BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers
12