All Comments on 'Dark Seduction Ch. 05'

by Indian_Princess

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I've waited for this chapter

the long wait is over and this story is worth the wait... very very nice story... please continue... :) :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please continue, really great writing!

This is really great writing....please continue with your story! I can't wait to see where we are going to go with this. I have enjoyed your writing style and the depth that you have taken us to in the plot line. Please continue!!!

kinkydreams667kinkydreams667almost 9 years ago
Exquisite Hymen Popping description

Princess,

This is highly erotic and picturesque : "With her vision blocked, her sensations were much stronger. He pushed past her hymen, she felt a slight pain and then the overwhelming sensation of her pussy being filled by a man's erection for the first time. He entered very slowly. He wanted her to feel every inch of his cock as he entered. She moaned uncontrollably and struggling against her restraints. He began to nibble her neck again driving her mad with pleasure. He wanted her to moan real loud, he wanted her to forget about everything else in the world and experience carnal pleasure, her first ever."

Admirable gift you have.

Hugs

M

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIndian_Princess@Indian_Princess
My stories are quite dark and intense thrillers, and I put my very heart and soul in them, that is why they are so special to me. These stories are quite different from most stories you find on literotica. The characters of my story have a darkness in their hearts but they ar...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES