Dark Seduction Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was being groped mercilessly, those two men feeling every inch of her skin. She was struggling to get their hands off her but with her hands cuffed behind her back there was nothing much she could do. She was being treated like she was no human, just an object for their pleasure.

"Stop it!" she screamed, "Stop! I can't take it anymore!"

"Rebellion is not good for the health of a slave. The sooner you learn that, that better it is for you. This is your punishment and you will take it as long as I want you to." her Master said, "Now you might want to keep your mouth shut and allow them to feel you. Speak one more word and I will let them fuck you as well."

Pankhudi shuddered at the thought of being raped by them. The men however were delighted; they began to tease her to provoke her to speak. Rough hands of one of them began to squeeze hard whatever they could grab and the other guy began brushing her with the lightest of touches to tickle her skin. Newly introduced to real sexual sensations, Pankhudi could no longer handle the tactful stimulation. Her legs were getting weak, as she was beginning to respond. She wanted to scream; she wanted to beg them to leave her alone, but she didn't want to be fucked by them. She had to protect whatever was left of her dignity. Her mind had to put up a strong fight against the temptations her body was surrendering to.

She felt a hand up her thigh and between her legs. She closed her legs tightly. She didn't want him to find out how wet she had become. Suddenly she felt the other guy grab her hair and slap her ass hard. He then began to run his fingers through her ass crack. She opened up a little and Rohit could touch her pussy. He smiled as he felt the wetness there.

"This one is a real slut" he said holding her glistening fingers in front of her face. She closed her eyes in shame. The guy standing behind her was standing behind her and squeezing her breasts; she arched her neck and rested her head against his chest. She looked with tearful eyes towards her Master who was enjoying her predicament. She was fighting a losing batting. But she tried her best not to speak.

Her efforts were not in vain. After having relished her pitiful condition for long enough, he Master spoke, "That's enough! Both of you may leave."

The men walked away with a look of disappointment on their faces. Pankhudi stood there all shaken by the ordeal and covered in sweat and tears.

"Come here" he ordered, "Your punishment isn't over yet."

She walked up to him trembling with every step she took. When she reached closed enough he pulled her and made her lie down across his lap on her belly so that he ass was facing upwards, all vulnerable to the brutal spanking she was about to get.

He picked up the paddle lying on the nearby table, and began to caress her ass with it.

"You have been a very bad slave, cupcake" he said playfully, and hit her ass hard.

This was the first time Pankhudi was getting some serious spanking. Her Master found it very arousing to watch her ass cheeks vibrate with every impact. He allowed her to make whatever noises she wanted to make in response, be it screams, groans or moans. He continued spanking her effortlessly, and her ass cheeks gradually turned red. Every other impact was more painful that the previous one because her skin was beginning to break. Her Master was smiling all the while, as he found it very cute to spank his slave. He had planned a far harsher punishment, but later discarded the idea because he felt it should be reserved for later.

Pankhudi didn't say anything now. She just quietly took the spanking. She knew begging him to stop was of no use, no matter how much pain it caused her, she would have to take it as long as he wanted her to. He smiled to realize that she was beginning to learn.

He stopped when he realised that her ass was sore enough that she won't be able to sit even on the soft bed without hurting. He helped her get up. He dragged her to a wooden table lying in the room.

"You are going to sit on this table and masturbate for me, just the way you had done in my absence."

He made her sit on the table. The hard wooden surface pressed against her sore ass caused her much pain. Her groans were music to his ears. He spread her legs and removed her handcuffs and told her to start rubbing her pussy.

She obeyed because she had learned a lesson by now. Her pussy was already wet. She began to rub her clit just the way she had done earlier. Tears of repentance were flowing out of her eyes. She was in pain, and she found it very humiliating to be made to masturbate. But she continued rubbing herself till she began to feel her arousal rising. He helped her by stroking both her nipples. Her ass was hurting with every tiny movement she made, but her nipples and clit were beginning to bring her to ecstasy. It was a strange mixture of pain and pleasure that she was feeling. Just before she could reach orgasm, he pulled her hands away. She moaned in disappointment only to watch a cruel smile on his lips.

He pulled her off the table, turned her around and made her bend over it. He dipped his fingers in her wet pussy and began to transfer her juices to her anus. She trembled when she realized what he was about to do. Struggling was of no use. She just began to brace herself for it. Every time his fingers stroked her desperate pussy, she felt a small wave of pleasure running through her body. When he felt her anus was lubricated enough, she left the tip of his cock pressing against it. She tried to relax her body to be able to accept the invasion without much discomfort. He entered slowly and began to fuck her ass. With every thrust, his hips would hit hard against her sore ass, sending a wave of sharp pain through her body. She had begun to scream now. Now she knew the real meaning of punishment.

He used her sore ass for his pleasure till its summit. She felt like she was nothing other than a little rag he uses to mop up his need. She felt him orgasm inside her ass and then withdraw. He used to normally leave right after fucking her, but this time he stayed. He zipped up his pants and went back on the chair, leaving Pankhudi still bending over the table. He was sitting calmly with his eyes closed and breathing deeply. The poor girl collapsed onto the floor. She was too weak to even stand.

After some time he opened her eyes and called her near. He made her sit on his lap which was still a very painful thing for her. He fondled her hair and kissed her forehead, and hugged her tightly.

"Are you OK kitten?" he asked in a voice full of concern.

Pankhudi had become numb to his kindness now. No matter how much kindness he showed her, he was still a very cruel person and that was a fact. She was sick of this alternating caring-cruel treatment she was getting from him. In fact, any act of kindness from him would only evoke disgust in her mind as she realized he was only feasting on her helplessness. She didn't answer his question. She only wept silently.

"I asked you something" he said in the same soft tone.

Pankhudi lost her composure again and shouted at him, "What answer you want huh? Am I OK? Ask that fucking thing to yourself! Do you expect me to be OK after everything you did to me?" Then she broke into tears and said, "I know you will never let me go...you will keep me here forever, you will use me to your heart's content and then you will throw me in front of your men. Fine! Do it! Do whatever you feel like to me! Who am I to stop you?...I can't do anything...you will destroy everything I am as a person, I know exactly what you are doing to turn me into...just a piece of flesh...with no feelings...I am at your mercy, so helpless and vulnerable to any cruelty you put me through you nasty devil, but do me a favor please...Stop pretending that you care about me. Stop pretending that you are even a human being!"

His changed expression suddenly. He was angry like never before. His sudden emotional outburst caught Pankhudi off guard. He grabbed her hair and said spitefully, "So you think I am cruel? You think I am a devil? Just wait, I'll show you how nasty this devil can get."

He pushed her violently on the floor, like he just didn't care anymore. She hit her head against the marble and began to bleed. He walked up to her and pressed his foot against her neck, he was struggling to control his anger and the devil within him. If he would have lost control, he would have broken her neck with one powerful kick. But he controlled himself with great difficulty and walked out of the room.

He stormed into the room carrying a whip in his hand. He looked at her angrily and she was still lying on the floor. She never saw him that way before, he was always calm and composed, but this time it was different. His fists were convulsing with suppressed rage. When someone is that angry, it isn't a mistake, it is personal. She had definitely hit a sore spot.

He began to rain heavy blows on her naked body, beating her relentlessly and mercilessly, like there was no end to it. She screamed in pain, but her screams only made him wilder. Her skin broke at many places. Her hands were free but she could not do anything to stop him. She got up with great difficulty as he continued whipping her with all his strength. She grabbed his hand with both her hands that made him stop for a while. She looked straight into his eyes. His eyes were red with intense anger.

"Please" she begged "It hurts so much..."

"I don't care if you die today, bitch!" he growled at her. His voice was louder and rougher than ever.

"What are you doing this to me? What have I done?" she begged with tearful eyes.

"You deserve every bit of this! You called me a devil, now I will show you what a devil I am!" he roared spitefully.

He pushed her hard on the floor and began to whip her again. He began to perspire out of the effort he was putting in to inflict pain. But he went on and on, mercilessly. Pankhudi was screaming continuously, he was enjoying her screams, like they were music to his ears. He continued his torture by kicking her hard a few times.

Pankhudi couldn't bear the pain anymore; she had lost most of her energy already. She fell unconscious.

12