All Comments on 'Dark Sun Ch. 02'

by HorniBunni

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

ooh the plot thickens. she has no clue who she really married? that was a bit cheeky of leon and as told in the first chapter, leaving her(we know to keep her safe) without a sign or reason.

i'm curious as yo how she'll react to his true nature and the betrayal/use sean did.

HypechicHypechicover 13 years ago
Nice

that you're continuing so soon. I'm still bothered by her total lack of curiosity as to why Leon left her..maybe it's because I'm such a curious person...lol

I'm thinking Sean got engaged to her because he knew of her relationship to Leon..Ohhhhhh the treachery!! I wonder how she'll react when she finds out.

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
great

andi hope to see more soon, and i do think that leon's secret is going to be rather interesting in seeing on how she reacts

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago
Interesting...

I love the last line... classic. This is definitely going to be an interesting little saga when she starts putting everything together, and realizes how much Leon loves her. I agree with the other comments, I would so be asking WHY!?! if my partner left like that, not just out curiosity but out of sanity.

Thanks for posting these so quickly and keeping us hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Almost 4 months since last chapter, author may be done, hope not.

honeyedninjahoneyedninjaabout 13 years ago
well done

pleeeeeeese keep writing, i love your writing style id love to know what happens

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I really like the story so far... But damn do I hate cliffhangers. Please continue the story.

NightpleasureNightpleasureabout 13 years ago

me too but they keep u wanting more

Irish_LassIrish_Lassabout 13 years ago
Very Nice!

I am not sure if you have ever read Lora Leigh but you need to! Very nice work on the Shifters and I am eager to read more. However I would like it if the you gave more detail about what happened and who they are you have ground work but more words would still be nice lol Very Good Job tho and Keep Writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

this is a really good series, but you just have to finish it! maybe you could build the tension between them until they snap and in the morning when catherine regrets it, you could let the truth come out... just a suggestion for a later chapter!

alliekaosalliekaosalmost 12 years ago
More, More, More!!!!

I absolutely enjoy reading the dark series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What happen

What happen to the remainder of Dark Sun. Please finish!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous