All Comments on 'Dark Tales. The Vet. Ch. 01'

by torchthebitch

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Like the Story

Since you made it Ch.1 .. I cant wait to see where it goes from here Does he get away do they get Nasty Crotch.:-)

or does he get Caught they get Treated and he goes to Jail.

Nice plot you've got going.Keep the Writing Going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
put them on the boat

he should have put them on the boat and set it to blow up a few miles out to sea, that way it looked like they ran off together and had a boating accident.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Nice Start

It does sound as if under English law it is also illegal to defend your home or your wife's fanny from other men. Oh for the good old days where no jury would convict him of murder if he did them both. Would some soliciter emit an opinion about the correct procedure in this situation. as well as incorrect and legal behaviour. One gets the impression that it is a really stupid move to get married...

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 14 years ago
Curious to see where this is going . . .

Not badly written, definitely a dark tale about a cheating wife. I would be interested in a portion from the wife's perspective, some more character development for her, and so forth. Just boredom does not seem enough justification for her activities of sleeping her way to the top, or being the company whore, or whatever. She obviously does not love her husband. Unfortunately, our "hero" is now committed to running and hiding, a lifestyle that might not be so much fun and definitely not worth the few days of revenge he "enjoyed" torturing his wife and her lover. He might have a better chance if he killed them outright, but I guess he can't bring himself to do that much, so he obviously cares about life. It's hard to believe that an individual who cares about animals and presumably does not like them to suffer, is sufficiently deranged (by learning of his wife's betrayal) that he is capable of inflicting torture on other human beings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pretty good so far

A nice start to this story. You surprised me with what you had Dominic do with the boat. I'm extremely curious to see the final results of his revenge to everyone Janet cheated with and Dominic's escape.

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyover 14 years ago
Good start

I am curious to see where you take the story. Ch 01 is a good start and well written.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Interesting so far

A snuff story is over the line for me, but so far appears you have something even more devious in mind.

kelly_kellykelly_kellyover 14 years ago
Really Dark

Boy!!! That was bit harsh to handle. All the people Julian mentioned will have some hard time. Lets see what happens next. Bring the next chapter quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nasty. I liked it.

Fertile imagination. Let's hope there weren't too many rats in the outbuilding. Or shall we hope there were...Mancelt.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A well written and interesting story

I hope to see the next chapter soon. Well done and thanks.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It seems his vengence is mighty limited

The biggest part is robbing the guys safe and sending his boat on a lost journey. The wife and the fucker will be found or may die, a shame he didnt have the guts to either whack the two (a good choice) or to let their privates rot off if they werent found in time. The only reason to continue this is revenge on the other assholes but a bit hard to do when on is in Ireland and limited on travel. Sorry I just really dont like stories being carried on for many short chapters and over periods of time so you forget the scenario and events.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Well written thought of revenge

Can he keep the plan going? He needs to get revenge on many people, and if he is thought dead by drowning he may have the upper hand. I do hope the wife's cunt rots off. That would be fitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It's nice when....

....revenge is tempered with compassion! Nice work with the farm, veterinary and medical descriptions, makes for a believable story-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
An inspiration, a true inspiration to all men

Still after the tourcher, it's better to kill the bitch and the ass. They don't come back to annoy and frankly less than half of the murders are solved.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Better off to kill them; then disappear.

He could bury them on the farm in a 18" wide by 6' by 5' deep hole after carefully removing the top 2" of soil and grass; then replacing. A farm is a big area and the replace grass would quickly blend in. Better yet, weigh them down and dump them a mile out in the ocean, before returning and sending the boat out to sea.

It would be a week before anyone was reported missing and another week before any serious search was started. Just three people missing and perhaps, when they finally find the boat, it could be surmised that the three left with the boat and something happened.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Very Different****

This is a great story I hope 2 is as great. thanks for sharing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
OH YEAH

Now that's how you treat your cheating whore skank slut wife and her asshole scumbag dick-face turd mother fucking lover. I can't wait till ch. 2!!!

3760 Stars

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
My taste CRUEL REVENGE STORY 5 stars

An fantastic Cruel Revenge Story which is similar good as the electric shock instrument usage Cruel Revenge Stories. BTW He is a vetenarian so they would not die!!!!!!!! Fantastic humuliation revenge story. I am glad for every European Consequence and Revenge story Authors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
funally

A man with balls. You hould have just blown their asses away and buried the bodies where they couldn't be found.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
I wonder

what happened to the stamps he had at the bank.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
loved it

absolutely loved it. I cant think of a better start to revenge. this is what I call talent.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
TOO MANY LOOSE ENDS

for the Tally-Ho Lad. TK U MLJ LV NV

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Beautifully written ' measured retribution '

They could use the narrator at Guatanomo.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Dear torchthebitch

You selected your nom de plume carefully I see. What a great story so far. (Hey! Dark stories are stories and can be great, too.)

Well written, reasonable dialogue; considering. Making the protagonist a Vet moved the medical believability closer to being acceptable. A reader could suppose that putting animals down would inure a Vet somewhat toward human violence. AND; you left the reader with the expectation of hope that unanswered questions would be addressed in Ch. 2. So the "finish the damned story" demons would be assuaged.

Definately a 5*. On to Ch. 02!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good so far 5*

would've liked the betrayal a bit more than just plain old cheating though.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Apt

Pretty apt revenge for catching the cheating bitch and her lover in the act. At least he didn't kill them. Maybe they will get loose, maybe not. My vote is on not.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
Food for thought not for eating. But stay hydrated.

Good story enjoyed

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Again. Great situation to put a pair of arrogant cheaters in. He's fixed them up nicely. I still say they're fortunate to be alive.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Just a little bit extreme. Smart men don't screw with other peoples wives. I personally would not break the law for revenge because I know I'm noy smart enough to not get caught. As a side note I found my wife's car in a a popular bar's parking lot. I waited around a bit and there she is coming out of the bar with some guy. I said something to the now ex wife and the guy said something back to me, my next remark was "she's my wife" he turned around and left the area. Smart man. I didn't threaten anybody and I am not and imposing figure, the guy was intuitive enough to not take any chances. I then told the ex to to be "why don't you go home and be a wife". She went home a short time then moved out to own apartment. Divorce was a short time later. Why? Who knows ? I was a bit older pushing forty and going bald, she wanted someone with hair I guess. So, the moral is don't mess with married women.5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So disappointing. Being a story about a veterinarian, I expected him to spay and neuter them!

lujon2019lujon20199 months ago

So why bother to get all the intel if he wasnt going to use it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So, he sailed off to Ireland and and left them. More than likely they died so what was the comment he mad about not wanting to die, just suffer a lot?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous