Dark Tales. The Vet. Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really don't know much about the male of the species, do you? Those bastards were looking down their nose at the fucking sucker whose wife was giving it away to anyone who wanted while I was keeping faith with a lying cheating slut!" Rage was growing again. They were really going to suffer for this. I had lost reason and was not thinking of consequences. But then I suppose she hadn't been either. "You better have enjoyed it 'cause your sex life is goin' to be memories from now on, honey"

I dragged her back into Julian. Fury was burning in my gut.

"Please James, please, let us get these things off and get cleaned up, my arse is raw. Let us get cleaned. We won't say anything to the police?" begged Julian.

"I'm thirsty," pleaded Janet, "can I have some water?"

"Just let us stand up and move about a bit, for God's sake! My muscles are aching."

Now I knew enough psychology to know they needed to have some hope, and to see me as a potential benefactor if I was going to control them. I slit the tape on their legs but left their wrists bound. They needed help to get to their feet and both screamed as the blood flow returned. Gently they flexed and bent to release the agony of their cramps, and both tried to remove the plastic pants that were retaining the little chemical factory that was slowly digesting their flesh.

"Ah-ah-aah!" I warned.

"For God's sake, James. If I get an infection I'll – we'll never be able to have children," said Janet.

"I will be able to. Probably just as well that you don't. I don't think your cheating genes should be passed on, darling." Her attempt to kick me would have been pathetic, if it hadn't been so comical. She could barely move and when she swung her leg she lost balance, tumbling to the floor, unable to use her hands to save herself. For her trouble, all she got was a mouthful of dung. Julian tried to make for the door, but a gentle push was all that was needed to send him horizontal too.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. You really shouldn't have done that. I said as I dragged them back to their bonds.". "I was nice to you and let you stretch and you got all violent with me. You said you wouldn't tell the police and yet you try to escape. I wonder where you thought you were going to go? Hmm? Seems I still can't trust you, you haven't learnt you lesson, sure you haven't?" I reapplied their gags, and just for badness, I turned the hose on them again

Leaving both of them sobbing, I went back to the house and formulated a plan. I had three or four days before they might be missed and a couple more before any alarm bells would ring. Hell, given that their activities seemed little short of public knowledge people might think they had run off together. Although I couldn't really take that chance.

I looked at what I had gathered together. There was enough to give me a start. I could go to Ireland, use my birth certificate to establish a new identity, and disappear.

**********

I figured the best way to fade from view was to use cash and public transport as much as possible. I would have to avoid stations and ports as much as possible; Britain is the CCTV camera centre of the world. I fired up Julian's laptop and plotted a bus route to Holyhead. I figured it was the busier of the terminals and took me into Dublin. I could disappear into a bigger crowd and Dublin would have routes to more of Ireland than Rosslare. I decided to start moving right away to allow the trail to go cold. I needed to make sure they wouldn't die before they would be found.

The rule of three says you can survive three minutes without air, three days without water, and three weeks without food. I returned to the byre with water, and allowed them to drink. I had laced it with a sedative and once they were out I set up a couple of intravenous giving sets with saline drips, connecting all the bags of fluid into the drip control I reckoned five litres should get them through the next few days and leave the incontinence pants soaked. To prevent infection I dosed the drips with antibiotics. Ok it was animal antibiotic, but I'm a vet, I just worked it out by body mass. I was tempted to wait till they came round from the sedative and have another little gloat, but I was pretty deep in the shit so I resisted. Just before I left I had another idea and added some sedative to the drips. It would keep them disorientated for a while longer. I removed the tape from their mouths so they wouldn't choke.

Having checked their bonds, I locked the place up, and, loading my gear into his car, headed over to Julian's. If you look sufficiently confident no-one notices you. I simply walked up to his door, making sure he didn't have an alarm system, and used his key to enter. I found the safe, took the money and left. I resisted the temptation to search for anything linked to my wife's betrayal. After all, I had his laptop and the video recording.

I drove to a piece of derelict ground in a less than salubrious part of town that was used as a free car park. I left the keys on the tray of the centre console and the door obviously improperly closed. Taking my rucksack and grip I simply walked away. By the time I got to Ireland the car would be stripped and the parts on their way to Saudi or the Balkans. Being right hand drive, British prestige motors tend to be stripped for parts rather than sold complete. It is also easier to smuggle them out that way.

Then I went to the marina and again, brazenly, walked along the jetty, got onto the boat, fired up the engine and cast-off. I sailed round the coast a little until I found a little cove. I took the boat in and unloaded my rucksack. The grip, containing my passport, part of my stamp collection and about £5000 I left onboard along with a couple of empty whisky bottles. Then I plotted a course for Spain, pointed her south, and sent her on her way. She would sail till she ran out of fuel. I had no idea how far that would be.

Hitching the pack onto my back, I headed inland to the bus, and using the planned route I made my way to Holyhead. There I bought a foot passenger return to Dublin.

12