All Comments on 'Dark Temptations, Dark Desires'

by SinandSmut

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This reminds me of a movie

Soldier with Kurt Russel. The younger troops may have been better "Designed" but they were younger. The straight up testing of the two models on endurance and combat on the ropes does not really demonstrate skills just conditioning.

The Kurt Russels' character in a true no holds barred fight tore apart the younger troops unit.

The way you have written HIGHCOM they have created an ideal condition lab where the Spartan IV's know the rules inside and out, while the Spartan II's know only true combat where there are no real rules. It's not surprising under that situation that the Chief may have lost by technicality. Lasky knows this having been there with the Master Chief at the start and then during the Didact incident.

Some of the alternate conditions that the II's fought in would flat out terrify some of the IV's let alone the Chiefs two reentries into Earth one of which was after returning the Covenants' bomb to them.

Your other comment about the Spartan II's rarely fighting together is also telling. The Spartan's were SPEC OPS under ONI, and they rarely grouped together to fight, such units as Noble Team being together long term were rare. There were never enough Spartan II's and as such they were always being thrown solo to battlefield after battlefield. Out of desperation they were mass producing III's and throwing them into a meat grinder to accomplish one major ops before having to start over.

The Spartan IV program taught teamwork and because of greater resources they have the numbers to be able to pull that off.

It's a change in attitude from peace and near peacetime combat to full scale knife fight war that the II's had to fight in.

As for Cortana and her better is best attitude, oi how fickle, after all that she said during the Didact and other incidents for her to be that way...

The way you have written Locke, his ego is going to cause him to underestimate the Chief and get himself killed.

Having looked at all this, the only thing I can see where Locke won was simple youth and endurance. The Master Chief would have won in almost any other situation involving will, strategy etc. if it was a solo fight. As a team fight, give the II's some time to train as a team and then take on the IV's in a non-lab fight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
halo? you bloody genius!

As soon as I realized who was going to be ntr I was pretty shocked, I'd never thought of the idea myself, odd now I think about it. Being a huge master chief fan myself this was a perfect example of how ntr is sooooo wrong but so hot at the same time. I feel but both utter self loathing and excitement at the same time. Not to mention your a good writer and story telling unlike 90% of ntr/cuckold/cheating writers on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous