All Comments on 'Dark Travelers Ch. 03'

by GinaTina

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MizTMizTover 13 years ago
More

First things first, I think you did a good job on this chapter and can't wait for the next one. I like the play by play between Keal and Andi. I can't wait to see what sparks will fly between Kirik and Anya. You have created a great storyline which I will follow to the end. (Hopefully not soon)

SunsilkWaterSunsilkWaterover 13 years ago
Yay!

I'm so glad you could finally update! :D And it was worth the wait :3 I love the relationship between Audi and Kael. ;3 Can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More! Soon!

I'm hooked! I like the slow development, but can't wait to find out where this is going.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

Really cute story. I love the interactions between Kael and Andi. The older/younger brother and sister relationships are very accurate too. I still am a little unclear why these two guys are here...what they want with this message or where they are from, but hopefully that will become more clear later.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
I'm interested to know

where Kirik and Kael came from. I'm not entirely sure what kind of world this is, since they already have elves and humans. Is it Earth in a different time? Or is it a completely different plane? Different planet? How did the guys get there? And what is the code for?

I can't wait for Kirik to stop calling Anya 'woman'. That would drive me insane. I'm actually looking forward to Anya losing her temper. She's so mild that it will be quite effective, I think. I like the relationships between the siblings and between the pairings. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing!

Still so very hooked with this story. I absolutely love the interactions going on between the characters, particularly Andi and Kael. On the one hand I'm dismayed by the abuse the two girls are going through, yet on the other hand, I just cannot help but laugh at some of the antics (such as Kael pouring water on Andi and herself continuing to antagonize him with her insults and glares) that arise from their situation.

Oh yeah, they're not fooling anyone, Kirik and Kael are both interested in their charges. But it's funny to keep seeing them trying to deny it (Kael especially).

It's cool that you're not going to rush the sex. It'll come when it should and it definitely shouldn't be rushed. Looking forward to it though :)

enixskyeenixskyeover 13 years ago

i loved it! cant wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love IT

I am absolutly in love with the story and can't wait for you to add more to it. I read the story and have reread it several times because it just keeps my attention. I love how you have the interaction between the characters as well as some of the antics on both sides. Can't wait to see more and ream more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
:)

I think that your an awesome writer! Don't worry about writers block and your paragraphs and writing is anything but awkward. Your a talented writer especially in the nonhuman genre. Love this story can't wait for more :D

lisafranks1977lisafranks1977over 13 years ago
loved it

i loved it, and can't wait for more. looking forward to the rest of the story. you are a wonderful writer, and don't doubt your skills. Keep at it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love this story! May be the most well-written fantasy on the site!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous