All Comments on 'Dark Travelers Ch. 07'

by GinaTina

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yay!

I literally checked back everyday to see if you've updated this. I was beginning to lose hope! Though, the wait was well worth it. Again you've managed to keep me hooked. I look forward to your next chapter and keep up the good work! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yea!!!!! 5*****

Your back...:) Another great chapter. Now I guess its back to waiting. hopefully not as long...lol

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfalmost 13 years ago
Sorry about the computer...

...but the work was worth it. Awesome chapter, please continue.

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic

Well girl you must have done a fantastic rewrite because I can't imagine this chapter being any better. Bringing Tots back was a really cute surprise. I wonder if Andi will thank Keal for finding him? What will happen w/the two of them? And what of Anya and Kirk? Are they becoming more friend than enemy maybe? And the wizard rocks! I think he knows what's going to happen and just wants to see it all unfold.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I will try my best to patiently wait, If you weren't such a good author, oh well but you are!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Woo-hoo!!

I am *so* happy to have another installment of this wonderful story. I devoured this chapter and cannot wait for the next one.

little_piggylittle_piggyalmost 13 years ago
wow!

I just discovered this series, and I read all the chapters in one sitting! Great story, can't wait for the next installment.

shifter91shifter91almost 13 years ago

so glad you updated!! Amazing chapter!! That really sucks about your computer but I'm so glad you rewrote the chapter.

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 13 years ago

despite the computer problem i am glad you were able to recreate this wonderful update.

those brothers are something, the girls are wrapping them around their little finger without any of them, the brothers and the sisters, realizing it!

somethingsamisssomethingsamissalmost 13 years ago

This story is great I am very glad to see the update.

Mackenzie TaylorMackenzie Tayloralmost 13 years ago

I've been waiting and I'm glad that you've written more.

You've gotten my favorite theme down perfectly. Every girl loves a bad boy.

Please, please, please, keep up the wonderful work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Looovvveee it!!!

V3

canndcanndalmost 13 years ago

Very enjoyable story. I look forward to more. I like how you've developed all the characters and their relationships. Keep writing!

GinaTinaGinaTinaalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Hello folks...

I just had to say thank you...

Up for one day and already a dozen comments. You are an insatiable bunch. Makes me feel all warm and gooey inside. ;)

I just had to say that, yes, I am determined to finish this damned book - and quite honestly, the re-write took a turn that I wasn't expecting. I love when that happens.

Also, I am kicking around another idea for a story - just to have a bit of variety. Not much so far, just a vague idea, but don't be surprised to see a different tale being posted soon.

Luv and billions of thanks,

Ginnnnnnnnnnnna!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 13 years ago
Glad for an update.

Still waiting for the girls to show some fiery human spirit. Can't wait for Anya to blow up at them. She's held her temper for long enough. I like the direction it's going, though.

Looking forward to more, now that you've got your computer back up and running!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hate to beg . . .

but I would really love to know when you will be posting chapter 8. This story is a favorite of mine and I can't tell you how much I enjoy reading it. This is a book I would buy and then couldn't put it down until I finished it. Thanks for such a unique story with a different perspective on male/female relationships.

Thanks.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
Good chapter!

I love the way this is shaping up!

sunnypbsunnypbalmost 13 years ago
could read more and more and more

I am thoroughly enjoying the story, looking forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

ahhhhhh~! I didn't know you already posted the newest chapter. This chapter was extremely filled with sweetness! I'm so glad the puppy and the wizard are also going to be joining the group too. The wizard just add a little spice to the mix and the dog will keep Andi happy and forgive Kael a lot quicker lol loved the older siblings are blossoming~~

MabthornMabthornabout 12 years ago

I am now hopelessly addicted to your story & have to keep reading. Thank you for sharing this. Now we have a wizard & a puppy in the mix....wonder what can happen next?

spearishspearishover 11 years ago
Great story !

This is just getting better and better ...loving it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous