All Comments on 'Dark Weres Ch. 07'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RheamistressRheamistressalmost 9 years ago

Love's road never runs smooth... Loving this chapter. :)

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 9 years ago

Hopefully Gina comes to her senses and tell Alphonso about Zena.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great story

Enjoyed it. Fewer mistakes than the last story.

redlion75redlion75almost 9 years ago

as much as i have enjoyed these stories i finally have to ask.why do they have to be called dark weres?that is almost like saying blackpires for a vampire that happens to be black.we dont see stories were they weres are native americans being called red weres,so why do we have to call blacks dark weres?also dont these sneaking bitches know about the mating pull that you have used for other mates as we have seen with jamal and the others?

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Great Question Redlion75

Dark Weres is my brainchild. I wanted to read a story about black were wolves. Harryhill introduced me to Ja'Mal and Betty. I was fascinated. I knew there had to be a back story, so as I worked on Werewolves and Indians, Dark Weres was building. You are right, in one sense, the name could be offensive to some, but it's not meant to be that way. it's just a story.

I considered naming it something else, but the title fit in my mind, so I went with it. Dark Weres is a story that I felt needed to be told. I needed to show that dark is beautiful; it's unique.

I hope this helped you understand a little bit more. If not, message me and we an dialog.

tpoore081tpoore081over 5 years ago
Spelling

The story line is interesting, not to mention well written. My only gripe is the simple grammar errors. At times it reads like it was spoken I to a mic and the program misunderstood, other times it's just straight wrong. I see words like the second to last and I wonder if it's a real word or a typo.

Keep up the good work, maybe look into patreon. You're good, why not get paid for your talent??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES