Dark Weres Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Alphonso laughed. "Alright my friend, see you in a few hours."

*****

Thomas entered the sun-room to find his mate waiting for him. Hattie was amazingly beautiful and she was all his.

"Thomas, you are my king. I know something is going on but for now, let me care for you." Hattie whispered.

"Hattie, we don't have much time." Thomas whispered as, if like magic, his waistcoat, shirts, and slacks vanished.

Hattie looked at her mate. Many mistook him as a weakling, but Thomas was solidly built. Broad=-shouldered, washboard abs, and sinewy muscles covered his frame. Not only that, her mate was a dynamo in bed.

It had been so long since they had time alone, and right now she was not rushing. She knew everyone was at dinner, but this was their time. Walking to her mate, wearing the sheerest piece of aqua colored lace, Hattie moved and kneeled before her mate. Thomas gasped as she licked the tip of his thick shaft with her tongue.

"Hattie baby." He moaned.

"No, let me taste." She whispered. She then slide his throbbing cock into her mouth and Thomas groaned. Hattie smiled, and savored the taste of her mates cock. Thomas forced down his moans, his brow sweated, he was so close.

"Hattie, baby, please." He whimpered. "I'm so close" He chanted humping deep inside of her mouth.

Hattie stopped and Thomas almost screamed, "Then feed me." She whispered. In one swift motion, Hattie took his cock deep down her throat, and he screamed. His seed spewed from his member, coating the inside of his mate's stomach.

Hattie moved and held Thomas close as his body calmed. He was not done. "Love, let me." He whispered.

"Later lover, we need to get back." Hattie explained. Thomas tasted himself on her lips and knew that later tonight at home, he'd made sure his Hattie was more than sated.

The two redressed and rejoined the pack. Everyone noticed but pretended not to. Thomas had Hattie to sit as he prepared her meal, as Suni joined her mother. Alphonso still held his youngest daughter as the family sat and talked.

*****

Lavinia watched, and Jebutu squeezed her hand. He never thought about having a child until recently. He had a son, but that situation was different. Kitty, I love you. He sent.

I love you, Sire. Lavinia replied. LaTonya and Lugz joined them and Lavinia raised a questioning eyebrow.

"Hey, sis and Bruh, this is my new boyfriend. Lugz, you know Lavinia and Jebutu, right?" LaTonya introduced him.

Jebutu laughed. "LaTonya you cannot grab a guy and tell him he will be your boyfriend. He has some choice you know."

Lugz laughed. "Man, she's cute. She can claim me as her boyfriend anytime."

Tasha and Kas watched and smiled. It was obvious that LaTonya was really into their cousin.

"Tasha will you join me. I was hoping we could talk." Ryelle asked as he approached her.

Tasha stammered. "OK, Kas" She faced her friend, but Damian was standing beside her at this time. "We can join them as well." he suggested.

They took their trays and sat together. The rest of the pack smiled, and pretended not to notice. Everyone was content and then Naru started fussing. Mari smiled and took him to his Dad. Alphonso held both of his children. He loved the little boy and girl as more that he thought he ever would. He had to make sure their mothers found their mates. They had to be young men that would love his children. He looked at his pack. There were many single males, but the young women showed no real interest in them. He secretly hoped that Suni and Lee-John would connect, but it was clear that he was the mate of LaTonya.

Alphonso sighed, his heart rate elevated. The babes were content. For the first time in a long time, Alphonso had a moment to himself. He reflected. He was not a good alpha, but at least he had the chance to make amends. Dreya began to fret and Suni came and get her. "She is absolute perfection, Suni." Alphonso whispered as he surrendered his daughter. "Let her know how much I love her. Even after you join with your mate, remind her that her father loved her more than life itself."

Suni looked sad. "Alpha, I may not find a mate anytime soon." She replied.

"You will and he'd better treat you like the queen that you are." Alphonso declared. Mari joined them and collected Naru. She faced Suni, "Look, I like Lugz too, but he isn't the one for either of us. Besides, can you imagine what a hard time LaTonya will have once he realizes all of these women want him? She will need our support more than anything."

Suni laughed. "You're right. They each lifted their child and bid good night to the alpha.

*****

Alphonso stayed a bit longer, and then retired to his room. It was nights like this that he missed Eva most. She said she was waiting for him. He had to get his things in order soon. All of a sudden he thought of the older lady that was his guest. He welcomed her the first day, but he had not really visited since. He walked over to the medical center and visited Ms. Nancy.

"Alphonso Jackson, I was wondering if you would ever make it here." Ms. Nancy teased.

Alphonso chuckled. "You gave everyone quite a scare. I'm glad you are recovering."

Nancy exhaled. "I can't leave them. They have had such a hard life. But now, I see that they will be OK. Kas and Tasha have always been so close and Lee-John was always their defender. Many times, Kas and Tasha beat the crap out of anyone that touched him. They did the best they could for me and I appreciate it. They think they failed me but they make me proud. They got me to a place where we can be together and not worry. I have you to thank for that." She coughed.

"You're ready to leave this world, aren't you?" Ms. Nancy asked.

Alphonso froze. "My mate, Eva, left me decades ago. I need to be with her."

Ms. Nancy sighed. "I know how you feel. When I lost Albert, it killed me. Then Jenna showed up high one day with Tasha. She was with a man and I didn't like how he looked at my granddaughter. I made her leave her with me. It was the same with Lee-John. I raised both of them from the time they were four and five years old. Kasandra was always hungry. She was the same age as Tasha. I tried to stay out of their business until I saw her Daddy making her fight and taping it. One day he had her to attack Tasha. I broke it up and was about to kick his ass. He ran. Her momma was a waste, but I made her do right by that child as best I could. She lived with us most of the time. Here you are the head of the family?" She asked.

Alphonso nodded, and then he talked. Nancy listened. He told her of being beaten, becoming a dark were and even meeting Eva. Nancy listened, captivated by his tale. When he finished, he told her that every wolf in his pack knew their history, Nancy smiled. "You have two babies Alphonso. I know you want to join your mate, but you owe those two babies a shot at a good life. Try to hold on a bit longer, OK."

Alphonso nodded. It felt good to be able to talk with someone. He and Thomas talked all of the time, but he was Thomas's alpha. He spoke but often curbed his honesty. Ms. Nancy just told him the truth. "It hurts too much without her, Ms. Nancy. Every night, she is all I think about. I saw her in a dream and she said she'd wait for me. I don't want her to wait too long."

Nancy nodded and reached for his hand. "No one will ever replace her, but you have to try and live Alphonso. If you need to talk, I'm here. We can help each other."

Alphonso laughed, "Ms. Nancy, thank you for coming to my pack. I thought I was helping your grandchildren, but really you were sent to help me." He stood and kissed the elderly woman's brow. Nancy hugged him, and he bid her a good night. Alphonso returned home where Jebutu and Lavinia were waiting. He smiled, "Why are you two still here and not home?" He asked.

"You were out and we were concerned. Is everything alright?" Lavinia asked.

Alphonso smiled, "I visited with Nancy. She is wise and beautiful. We are blessed to have her visit."

Jebutu nodded, and he and Lavinia hugged the alpha and then went home.

Meanwhile, Thomas was making love to his Hattie. It had been a while and he wanted to prolong this moment. He loved her cries of ecstasy as he slid in and out of her body. Thomas filled her perfectly, and Hattie was always ready for him. She loved his stiff manservant persona because she knew that deep beneath that double-breasted waistcoat beat the heart of a beast.

She held her lover close as they waited for his knot to dislodge. Soon they slept.

Tasha could not sleep. She had one thing on her mind. Ryelle Jackson. Tonight they talked. He was so handsome, and smart. If she was different, maybe she could really interest him, but she was from the hood, barely finished high school He was just being nice. Kas really liked his brother. Damian was into her friend. Kas was so lucky. She hoped Damian could convince her to give him a chance.

Ryelle and Damian shared a living space neither young man slept. The missed their mates. "Ryelle, she is so strong. When Faygo told me of her repairs I was doubtful, but tonight I watched her. She is a true warrior. She talked about doing work as good as men and I believe she can and would. But I can't allow her to be a repair woman. She's my mate, and she will be pampered. She never has to work again. I'll find her something safe where she won't risk injury."

Ryelle nodded. "She is beautiful and you are lucky to have such a female as your mate." Ryelle exhaled. "Tasha is amazing. She wears too much make up. The way she dresses garners attention from other males. Her clothes are often too tight. She should only wear that for me." He sighed.

Damien was concerned. "She is perfect, but you must understand, where she comes from her style of dress was acceptable. Don't try to change her."

"No, I won't but I want her to know she doesn't have to dress so provocatively." He explained to his older brother. "She is so passionate and will fight to the death to protect those that she loves. I look forward to unwrapping the whole package." He sighed immediately picturing her naked and owing him.

Damian laughed. "I know what you mean, brother. Kas is a strong woman. I'm going to challenge Kas. I want to get her to wrestle with me. I know she is human, but think of all of delicious holds I can sneak into play. I bet pinning her will be fun." He added chuckling. Ryelle laughed with him. Their women would definitely be a challenge.

"Let's sleep, brother. Tomorrow we woo our women." Ryelle suggested and the two men retired to their rooms.

*****

In another apartment at the compound a lone female sat. She spent her entire life trying to get Ryelle's attention. This was Lavinia's fault. If that stupid bitch had not given in to Jebutu, they both could have reached their goals. If Ryelle thought some human bitch was his mate, he was mistaken. Zena lay in her bed, thinking. The human bitch had to go. One shot, that was all she needed.

Someone knocked. She knew who it was. "Gina, come in." She let her friend in.

"Did you see Damian with that big human whore? He is mine, and I won't let..." Zena spoke.

"Calm down Gina, my roommate might hear. You know she'll snitch. Let's go to my room. The two women went into the bedroom."

"What are we going to do?" Gina asked.

"They are human, right? They need to have an accident. It would be nice if the accident happened to all three of them." Zena whispered.

"Wait, I don't have a problem with the guy." Gina started.

"I know, but if we kill the females, he has to go too. He won't accept an accident and question everything. We need to set it up. Who can we trust?" She asked out loud. Gina was now rethinking this. Zena and Lavinia were always scheming, but Lavinia had changed. Once she mated with Jebutu, she cut them lose. Zena was scary. Gina smiled, and nodded with whatever her friend came up with. She had to go. It was clear that Zena had some serious issues. She left eventually and Zena was concerned. Gina was lying. She was not with her like she pretended to be. Well, she would have an accident along with the other three.

Ryelle and Damian felt a chill. Someone was a threat to their mates. Whomever it was would be dealt with.

LaTonya awoke as well. Lugz was in danger, That meant someone was about to die. She got up and looked out of her window.

Alphonso awoke, unrest had taken root in his pack. He would deal with it face on. He was not losing another pack member due to his lackadaisical attitude.

~~~~THE END OF CHAPTER SEVEN~~~~

So we have reached the end of chapter 7. Both Andi and Overstar perused this story, so I hope if there were mistakes, they did not interfere with the tale. Thanks both of you for going through this tale. Please vote and share your thoughts.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers
12