Dark Weres Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

The next morning, his staff was arriving as he was up bathing and dressing both kids. He needed Mari and Suni to know that he could care for their children.

The pack was headed to breakfast when Thomas and Hattie arrived. He could tell something bothered his old friends. The two men went to Alphonso's office where Thomas disclosed his discovery.

Rayan was Suni's mate. Alphonso froze. He would want her to go with him and they would take Dreya. He needed to talk to this young man and see if they could come to an agreement. Meanwhile, Brecken appeared in his brother's room. "I cannot believe how lazy you are. You should have been up hours ago." Brecken grumbled.

"Hey, you made it. Look, we'll go to breakfast, and I want you to see her. She is perfect, Brecken and has the most adorable daughter. Her daughter stayed here last night. I checked on her several times. I love her already." Rayan explained.

"Really, I want to see this kid." Brecken stated jokingly.

"Come on, vanish." Rayan ordered. The two babes were with their father and his friend. Both Rayan and Brecken stood in Alphonso's office watching them. The little girl was adorable and she looked directly at them and pointed. The little boy looked and his eyes widened as he reached for the invisible guest.

Brecken was shocked. They should not have seen them. They were invisible and the adult males had no idea they were even in the office. But the two toddlers not only saw them but wanted their attention as well.

Rayan smiled at Dreya and placed his finger in his lips, signaling for her to quiet down. She did, but her brother was reaching for Brecken who was captivated by the little boy. His heart pounded and he knew this child would be his son.

Rayan waved bye and he and Brecken returned to his room. "You said she had one child?" Brecken questioned, not understanding his reaction.

"Come, let's vanish to the kitchen so you can see my mate." Brecken again went with his brother. Suni was placing plates and silverware out for breakfast. Brecken admitted she was beautiful and her daughter looked just like her.

Then as Suni worked, Brecken forgot the breath; A Goddess stood beside her. He saw her features in the little boy he just met. Mine, his beast declared. Rayan started speak when Brecken growled and refused to leave.

Brecken was fascinated and Rayan finally understood. Mari was his brother's mate. He and Brecken needed to meet with the Alpha, Not today, but soon, finally, he got his brother's attention enough to convince him to return to his room.

"I'm not leaving. She is beautiful, and another man might approach her." Brecken declared.

"OK, and how will we explain your presence when no one saw you drive in here. We must be careful. Think of Ma and Pa, our brothers, we cannot endanger them." Rayan reminded him. Brecken calmed down. He made Rayan promise to watch out for his mate and child, and then he returned home.

*****

Rayan joined his host and he and the two gentlemen journeyed into the dining room. Suni and Mari greeted their children. Dreya and Naru wanted Rayan and the girls looked confused. Alphonso frowned as well. it seemed that his daughter had connected with the fair were from the north. Alphonso realized that it did not matter that Rayan was fair, the question was could he love his daughter.

They sat and the omegas served them. Rayan watched Suni, not blatantly, but those with him were aware that she was in his line of vision.

"I know I don't have the right to ask, but let them stay here for at least another year. I can give you my blessing, but Suni is special to me and Dreya is my little girl." Alphonso whispered.

Rayan faced him and wanted to rant at the much older gentleman, but he could not. He never met hs dather, and although his adopted father loved hm, raised him to be the man he was today, a part of him missed knowing the wolf. Despite circumstances, Alphonso was this child's father and he would not take that from him. Thomas stood beside him, and Rayan knew this was hard on him. After speaking with him last night, he understood his fear. Both men deserved his respect. He may not truly understand Alphonso's actions, but the love for his pack was obvious.

"Alpha, she is mine. I know Dreya is your daughter, but I will love her unconditionally. I won't deny her the right to know her father. My brother and I weren't born when the hunters killed our father and we were pups when they killed our Mom. So, if you want time, I will gladly give it, but I will be back soon to claim my family." Rayan paused. He wondered should he mention his brother as well. Mari was clearly his brother's mate, and the alpha had a child with her as well. He exhaled. He decided to ask Brecken how he wanted to approach this.

Alphonso eyed him carefully. He was hiding something. There was no way he'd let Suni or Dreya leave with this man if he was hiding secrets. Rayan exhaled. He had a job to do.

Rayan spoke, "Today, I need to help Lyric and Renny reconnect with their daughters. So Alpha, where can I meet with them."

Alphonso gave him permission to meet with them in the den of the alpha home. Rayan thanked him, and then walked over to speak with Renny and Lyric. As they talked, Lavinia and her mate entered followed by LaTonya and her new mate, Lugz. Everyone smiled at the new couple, sharing in their joy.

Alphonso watched and smiled. Ryelle and Tasha did not join the pack this morning, which was not unusual for newly mated wolves. Most of the time, they were engaged in amorous activities that prevented them from coming out. Damian and Kas came in and everyone greeted them. They were visiting her grandmother before reporting to work. The pack was so impressed by these three young people that survived so much as humans, they knew they would only strengthen their new wolf family. Everyone in the pack loved Ms. Nancy. She had become a sage to the pack as well.

*****

Breakfast went on as usual. Suni sat in her corner watching the handsome doctor. As she made sure Dreya ate, Mari sat in front of her. "You should talk to him. He seems nice."

Suni shook her head, "Look at me; he can have any woman he wants. He wouldn't want someone like me." Her wolf whined, and Mari sighed.

"What do you mean, Suni?" She humped her shoulders, "Well, I guess you are right. We are baby mamas now, so I guess that means we won't meet someone special."

Suni gasped and looked at her friend, "Mari, you are gorgeous. You can have any male you want. Don't say stuff like that."

Mari smiled, "Then you stop saying those things as well." Suni smiled as both their children spotted Rayan. The doctor, ever friendly walked over, and spoke with them. Mari was astute and she noticed that his interest in Suni was more than just casual. Her shy friend may not realize it, but she was talking to her mate. Her wolf became agitated and she subdued her beast. She would be fine. She could survive on her own. Her beast whined, because the words sounded good, but deep down she did not want to be lonely.

Alphonso watched Rayan approach her and was apprehensive. It was obvious to everyone there, Suni was his mate. The other females looked on, some perturbed, and some accepted it instantly. Many were happy for the shy young woman. Although they never really vocalized it, they were angry at their alpha for crossing the line. He could have used any other female than one he practically raised as a daughter. But she had her mate now, and she had a chance to really be happy.

Alphonso stood. Some pack members were about to leave and he needed them to hear this before they left. "Jackson, tonight at dinner, I have a special announcement. I need everyone to be here." The wolves nodded and went about their day.

Many wondered what the alpha had to share. Maybe he was announcing that Suni and the handsome doctor were mates. Maybe we was stepping down as alpha and letting Ryelle lead. Whatever it was it was big. They were all on pins and needles.

Sons, meet me in my office. Lugz and Thomas, I need you with them as well, Alphonso commanded. So as breakfast ended, the five men reported with their mates. Hattie was not sure what was going on, but she was not sitting by letting them make decisions concerning her family without knowing what was going on. The couples walked to his office and waited for Ryelle and Tasha to join them.

Alphonso looked at the mates of his sons. He smiled and said that he knew these women were just what they needed. The girls talked, each one making sure the others were OK. LaTonya was extra protective of her big sister and her niece. Having learned the baby's sex a few days before, Lavinia had her work cut out for her. She had to make sure Jebutu allowed their daughter the same freedom as the other pack children. He was already going overboard, and his brothers were almost as bad. Kas laughed as did Tasha.

Jebutu walked over and took his mate into his arms. He was worried. She was meeting with Lyric, Renny, and Dr. MacLean today. He told her to take the rest of the day off, but he really wanted to sit in with them. Ryelle and Tasha arrived, so the meeting would begin soon.

"Lavinia, how is my grandchild? Has my son been pampering you? I know he can go overboard. If he goes too far, call me or his mother, we'll straighten him out." Alphonso smiled then he realized something. His callousness really harmed this young woman that stood here smiling. Yes, she was mated, And yes, she seemed happy, but the past was like a dark spot that needed to be exposed.

He had to make this right. "Jebutu, Lavinia, I am sorry. No words can ever erase the mistakes of the past, but we can move on. I apologize to both you and your mate. Lavinia, I used you and I was selfish. I ask that you please forgive me, and know that in my heart of hearts you are my daughter. Lavinia, I am honored to call you daughter. My son is lucky to have you as his mate. And I am looking forward to spoiling this little one." He hugged her and added caressing her burgeoning abdomen. Lavinia was moved and it surprised her. She realized that despite everything she and Jebutu had gone through, she needed to hear those words from her alpha, to be accepted by her alpha.

"Thank you, Alpha." She whispered in return fighting back her tears. "Now, if this baby as willful as I was, you can't change your mind." She teased.

Jebutu chuckled, secretly relieved now. He had no idea that he too needed to hear his father apologize to her and acknowledge her as his mate. He moved to take his woman back from the arms of another make. A phone rang and Thomas went to answer it. Alphonso had a phone call. He saw it was Ja'Mal and was happy to answer. "Hello, Ja'Mal, I am happy to hear from you. How is everyone?" Alphonso inquired of his grandson. Ja'Mal answered and inquired about his health. His spirit was troubled, and Marcus told him to never ignore his intuition. Marcus was in the office with him as Ja'Mal transferred the call to speaker.

"I'm glad you called. Everyone is here and I wanted to tell them about phase one of our plans." Alphonso stated. Now everyone was curious. Alphonso put Jamal on speaker.

"Good morning, as you know Grandfather and I have been discussing the idea of allowing our packs to intermingle. I think it's a great idea. So, in a few weeks I plan to send ten wolves to Jackson, and Grandfather will send ten wolves here. The wolves I'm sending will be from all ranks, beta to omega. If this is successful and they find their mates among Jackson, then once the first mating cycle passes, we can send more to each other's compounds." Ja'Mal paused.

The brothers and their mates shared looks. Tasha spoke up. "Will they only interact with the pack, or will they interact with the town?" She was worried, the Jackson females could fall prey to one of the nefarious townsfolk. She and Kas were strong and knew who to avoid, but the girls from here could be gullible.

Alphonso smiled. Already, his new daughter was showing the traits of a true alpha bitch.

Ja'Mal recognized the alpha in her as well. He was stunned, but not surprised. Even as human, Tasha was a natural leader that protected her family. He'd share this tidbit with mother later.

"Tasha, we will protect them." He swore and she relaxed. Kas watched her friend. She understood. The others had questions, and then Ja'Mal had to go.

"I'm telling the pack tonight. Tasha, I would like you to screen the females. You and Kas are from that area, so use that knowledge to find females that can hold their own." He smiled at Hattie, "LaTonya and Lavinia. Don't think you three are getting off so easily. You have to recruit the women that these two will screen."

Hattie glowered at he alpha. "Nope, I have too many responsibilities already. These girls can handle this."

Alphonso sighed, "OK, but remember, if they send the wrong ones, and they get hurt, you could have stopped them."

He laughed as Hattie frowned. She knew what he was doing, though. He was giving them something else to focus on. She shared a look with Thomas, and he knew. She sent him a shaft of love and whispered, I love you, Thomas. I'm here Her stoic mate nodded.

Marcus came on and spoke with everyone. He checked on Jebutu and made sure his new daughter was cared for as well. Then he checked in on Tasha, Kas, and Luz. He even asked about Nancy, and was glad to hear she was back to her old self. Alphonso felt a sense of pride in both young men. Ja'Mal actually enjoyed talking with his grandfather. As a new alpha, it felt good to have someone he could go to. Marcus asked about Jebutu, and Alphonso told him that his father was fine and driving his mate insane. Marcus laughed and told Alphonso he would call. Soon they disconnected. Alphonso pondered, then made a decision.

"Tonight, I'm letting the pack know about these plans. I want you all with me." They all agreed and then he dismissed them for the day.

Lavinia and LaTonya had a special meeting this morning so they headed to the den. Jebutu spoke to Lavinia. "Kitty, I know she is your mother, but if she upsets you call me."

Lugz was worried also, but he had to trust his mate. LaTonya kissed him and told him she'd be fine. Soon they left and the girls entered the room.

Tonight, he'd announce the visits with the Kingsley Pack. But he was not done. It was time to reveal all. Before that, he needed to talk to his children. First, he'd call Abettia and tell her and his news, then he'd meet with his sons.

Alphonso sat at his desk, and he knew the first female he wanted to send. It hurt, but she needed to find her true mate. Suni's mate was here, so he no longer had to worry about her. However, Mari was too independent. She was tough. He closed his eyes. He'd talk to Tasha and make sure her name was on the list.

Before he started working, he had a visitor. It was a welcomed visitor. One he loved to see.

"Alphonso, Old man, what are you planning today?" Nancy asked.

Since coming here, she saw the pack as her children. Alphonso was her friend and she would always be the voice of clarity for him if she could.

"Nothing, Nancy. I'm actually about to send some wolves to Kingsley and welcome some members of Kingsley here for a few weeks." He sighed, "I was thinking about who I should send."

Nancy nodded, "Ja'Mal is a wonderful leader. Your pack members will be safe. I hope some of the young ones I helped raise will come visit as well." She looked at him and was serious for a minute.

"What is it?" She asked.

"The young doctor is Suni's mate. He wants to take her and Dreya with him when he leaves." Alphonso explained.

"Well, would you want your woman around the first man she had feelings for? Besides, I thought you wanted her to find her mate?" Nancy asked.

"Yes," Alphonso answered, "I just wanted to pick the guy." He sighed, "He will be raising my daughter, right?"

Nancy laughed, "If that man upsets Suni or Dreya in anyway, your son's will track him down and rip him apart. They'll have her father right behind them. I thought you said wolves won't hurt their mates?"

Alphonso nodded, and Nancy smiled, "So you are worried about nothing. Come on, old friend, let's find Hattie and Thomas. We need to walk."

Alphonso chuckled and joined his friends. As alpha, he had many responsibilities, and every decision he made affected his pack. He felt the decision to have this pack interact with Kingsley was a good idea. The day continued as usual, and he was aware that Rayan was in session with Lyric and her girls.

He waited and the session ended. As the evening approached, he had to make an announcement. He entered the dining room. The betas were in place, as the pack waited anxiously. Alphonso stood. Ryelle and Thomas stood with him.

"Jackson, I have been considering something that will affect all of you. And today, I decided to move forward." He explained. Everyone gasped. Looking around, confused they were interested in what the alpha was proposing.

"My grandson, Ja'Mal and I have talked about allowing our packs to intermingle. Today I agreed with him. We are stagnant, and many of you have not met your mates. So, I believe you should be allowed to go find your other half, and to help, I am allowing four members of Jackson to visit Kingsley, and Kingsley will send ten pack members here. There is no consideration of rank. All ranks from Omega to Beta will be represented. Once everyone is settled, you can seek your mate. You can return home at any time and a new wolf can have the chance to travel." Alphonso exhaled. Their eyes stared back at him.

"You will be welcomed. We want you to see Kingsley as a second home." He concluded. Everyone had questions. Alphonso explained who was in charge and the women gravitated to Tasha, Kas, and Hattie, the men went to Ryelle and Damian.

Some did not move. Gina was one. She knew she would be sent to Kingsley. Her friendship with Zena made her a pariah. Tasha would jump at the chance to send her away. Gina sighed. She was afraid., Alphonso sent Zena away without a second glance. If he wanted her gone, then she was next. Gina dropped her head, and Alphonso sensed her fear. He sent her a mental hug and stated, You are not at fault Gina. I would never be so cruel and blame you for someone else's actions/ Gina gasped and her eyes flew to her alpha. Alphonso smiled, and she felt her wolf relax. Maybe visiting Kingsley was not a bad idea after all.

Everyone else crowded them. They were not prepared to answer every question. The betas moved to stop the questions, but Alphonso called for order, and soon everyone sat and ate.

The pack talked over dinner. Some were excited, but some of the older wolves were terrified. So much had happened, and they feared that things had not changed much at all. As they ate, the members talked. The younger ones were excited. They wanted to see someplace new. But they knew everyone could not go at once. They trusted Alphonso and accepted his decree.

Tasha was more observant than anything. She saw the Gina sitting alone. Tasha thought. Since Zena was banished, no one really associated with Gina. She was mostly alone. She knew how that felt, to be judged because of who you knew. Thank God she had her family during her trials, but it was obvious that Gina's family wanted nothing to do with her.

She needed to talk to her. Maybe going someplace else, with people she didn't know was what she needed to do. That's what she, Kas, and Lugz did. She also knew, that Kerri and Betty were fair women. Gina would be safe. If she didn't not want to be considered, then she could stay here. But she'd at least ask.

"Love, Dad said tomorrow." Ryelle whispered.

Tasha laughed and kissed her mate.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers