All Comments on 'Darker Pleasures: The Big Night'

by Milene

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
lordchilworthlordchilworthalmost 15 years ago
fabulous

well writen, fast paced, horny as hell... thank you

LynnluvsLynnluvsalmost 15 years ago
ooo la la!

Mmmmm Milene! Awesome story. You really know how to get to me! Now there's something I have to take care of. Mmmmmmmmm

maryjademaryjadealmost 15 years ago
Wow - what a fantasy!

Hot story! And a hot fantasy. I've had similar ones myself. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You always hit my special spot...

You are back! Thank God! I have missed you so much. I have been searching and searching for stories like yours and never find any. I am so glad you finally wrote a followup to your erotic episode with Anita. Please. Please. Please write more.

Loving Fan - Ginny

TantalaTantalaalmost 15 years ago
Milene doing it again

All of Milene's stories are wonderful, but she clearly wanted to go really wild with this one. Anita certainly got some very understanding and tolerant girlfriends!

Well written as always, nice little detailsto balance the streamlined action, touches of emotions and hesitation in the relentless pursue of shattering climaxes.

Top marks again. Please continue your excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Commanding the 'Difficult'...and it's GOOD!

Milene's absence was too long, far too long. But the 'waiting' was worth the delay. 'Sequels' are known difficulty--especially in movies--but Milene 'aced' her "Darker Pleasures" story(line). Like all her previous stories its HOT,HOT,HOT, and believable. Her sexiness comes thru in her many writings, and like the age-old adage says..."great things comes in small packages"...or words to that effect.

Some stories you look forward to reading--with bated breath,etc.,and some you don't. I fell in love with her writing after reading her earlier (Dark Pleasure) story, and have never been disappointed. Milene delivers.

GiveinforgoodGiveinforgoodalmost 15 years ago
Probably the best story on Literotica

You hit so many great fetish marks in this story. I wanted to cum the whole time, but I had to keep reading and finish it before I did so.

I honestly wish I could be a tenth as talented a writer as you are.

lginny34lginny34over 14 years ago
Worth waiting for!

As you know Dark Pleasure was a favorite of mine and I have so looked forward to its continuation. Well this was great and worth the wait. I have reread this a number of times and it never fails to bring me pleasure. Please keep writing. You are one of the main reasons I can't get enough of this site.

Ginny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot hot hot

I thought the sex was terrific.

ExintarisExintarisalmost 14 years ago
Nice one

"It's true what they say about white girls" - I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
love your depravity

I've always been fascinated by watching a woman eat pussy. Your stories are fabulous and I like the submission on your part and your eagerness to please. Very hot!

fun101fun101over 12 years ago
Beautiful Story!

Well written, very descriptive. Please write more similar to this! Thank you!

JamaicanPrincessJamaicanPrincessover 12 years ago
Really Amazing, Admire you work!

That was fucking amazing... normally stories dont get me off but totally did. i couldnt help but imagining you tongue on my pussy. ahh i hope that you fantasy comes true. if your as good as you write every black would want to fuck you. i know i would. hahai Luck to you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Feeling the need!

Girl you can write! You have me going crazy over here. Toys are not going to fix this. I need some pussy action! Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Part 3?!

PLEEEEEASE do another one of these! She has to eat the girls who gave her their numbers!

NicoDevianteNicoDeviantealmost 5 years ago

I'd love to be the Milene in the story, serving all those black women time and again! The story is very well written with all those erotic and porn details, it makes me really horny reading you. Thank you for your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Questionable

You do realize this is quite racist and demeaning don’t you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Another Masterpiece

So loved this story as your description of all the gals using Milene as their fuck toy was extremely stimulating and I got off several times as your adventures progressed. What a great writer and maybe you have just been writing about your own adventures. Would love to enjoy you as I just love your beautiful lips and hot tongue. Think I have the hots for you.

Very much enjoy reading your stories and hope you write more like maybe writing about hooking up with some of the girls who gave you their numbers, have them force you in a bathroom, or in an alleyway, just something kinky hot. Great read, lovely stories.

DarksenseDarksensealmost 3 years ago

This story is epic, incredible, and a beautiful glimpse into the female psyche.

GayKatGayKatabout 2 years ago

😜 Wow!... Black Sorority Sisters!

Hallo Milene!

Your story, Darker Pleasures: The Big Night, is Brilliant. it's beautifully written, almost as if we were watching a movie,,, yes!

Oh and I'd love to spend some quality time playing with your black sorority sisters... the only white mouth in the sorority house, with all of those wet black pussies, I can't wait to get started "eating the pussy chain", or one of my favorites, "the pee tasting contest", I'm hot already, yummy, yummy!

But tell me Love, do you really think a group of black girls in their own sorority house, that has a white girl to use and abuse, is going to stop with only paddling my ass, and riding my mouth, is that really what you think?... My Black Queen, assures me that all of those girls know, any number of really dirty things... they would love doing to any white girl, especially a kinky white dyke like me!... As Dee Dee said ((Didn't count on this, did ya, girly?... We gonna whup your sorry ass till it bleeds!))..

Thank-You... 10-Stars and 10-Yummy Orgasms!

The Black Queen and Gay Kat..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMilene@Milene
If you like to eat pussy, then you will love my stories, because that's what they're all about. I am definitely a woman who loves other women. While I have a fairly active sex life (lesbian), I find that erotic stories do a wonderful job of filling in the gaps. I decided to tr...