All Comments on 'DarkFyre Ch. 17'

by FamiliarStranger86

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow, sooo HOT!

I do love the plot and characters, but I've been loving the sex also. ;) Phew! Amazing! Chapter 16 and 17 has just totally blown me away. I'm excited to see what you have lined up for us next. Can't wait. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Good things are worth the wait.

cittrancittranabout 10 years ago
hey! what happened!

You got your gratuitous sex in my plot!

...

Me gusta

>: •)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Man

Man I wish she would stop calling him master, I mean if they're so close why can't she call him Rael? That's his name afterall and right now, on this journey they are not noble and servant, right now they are (kinda) depending on eachother. I mean they just said they love eachother so why does she keep calling him master?

Everything else is perfect though ^^ In my eyes.

-Sheridan

kris10ekris10eabout 10 years ago

Great chapter...I just hope she doesn't call him Master for ever. No she's not his equal but do wish she be put on some type of podium, since she's never been worth anything and worthless to all who is not fucking her at that moment. She needs to be treated as a queen at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tear jerker

I didn't cry, but you make me want to. This story is so sickeningly sweet in a good way.

I love the romance, the feelings you convey.

Most of all.

The sex is well written.

The characters are likeable. They have faults (which many don't have) but faults that are relatable, understandable, excuse able (which many many others don't have) and they work on them as good as they can.

It hurt me to see cook dieing. Same with Selm and the guard (forgot his name). I have little hope anyone besides Sil and Rael survived.

I'm curious to find out if the assassins are after him because of his mending thing.

Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous