All Comments on 'DarkFyre Ch. 22'

by FamiliarStranger86

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Gemini_KnightGemini_Knightalmost 10 years ago
Makes you say hmm

I think Ricard is telling have truths. While a god or gods may want Rael dead, I doubt if even Ricard knows exactly why. Perhaps Rael really is a threat, I mean the way he recovered from the bear attack wasn't exactly normal. What ever the case maybe I can't wait to find out what happens next. As long as the chapters are this good I don't mind a bit of a wait; as long as it isn't too long of a wait that is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good to see you back on track

I was critical of the last chapter. It felt like it was put up because you felt that you should post something.

This chapter is right back on track and the story is moving forward again. It's intriguing that Rael comes across as a bit thick , Silmaria is definitely the brains of the outfit :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Double Post

You posted this Chapter twice. Just wanted to let you know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes!!

I liked chapter 21, but this was a much better chapter with lots of action and gore. Awesome! This chapter had me sitting at the end of my seat, breathless not wanting to read on, but having to. I'm exhausted. Brilliant and dying for chapter 23. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice update

But I have to say Rael, the high ranking military leader is acting quite out of character lately.

First letting that grasslander guy who attacked them in the forest live, then they stop by at a hostel on the way when Rael knows full well that spies could be everywhere and it's of utmost importance that they stay undetected and unseen as anyone could be working for the enemy. I mean, a huge red haired guy with silvery eyes and a striped cat girl, hard for this duo to go incognito .

So yeah, not satisifed with how the pot developed lately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic sci-fi fantasy!

Great tale! You write well. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous